Thursday, November 25th, 2021 8:26am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,355

While Canada isn't getting deals as good as what Walmart is offering Americans this Black Friday, Amazon Canada is not too shabby either with their deals. Especially for those who waited to buy Kingdom Rodimus Prime. Here are links to these limited deals:

Cyberverse Dinobots Unite Roll N’ Change Bumblebee for $47.29 ($37 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Transforme ... dHJ1ZQ==cu

Kingdom Rodimus Prime for $84 ($66 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08TLQ26D5/?co ... _lig_dp_it

Cyberverse Swoop and Bumblebee Combiner (Bumbleswoop) for $24.49 ($19 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/Tra-Cyberverse-Ro ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

Rescue Bots Academy 4 pack for $35 ($27 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/Hasbro-Playskool- ... 188&sr=1-7

War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Micron Micromasters 6-Pack for $31.49 ($25 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Gene ... 88&sr=1-16

Earthrise Leader Double Dealer for $49 ($39 USD)

https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys ... 3634495011

Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2121799)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 25th, 2021 @ 10:54am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Damn, Netflix Leader Spoiler pack 3 got added to the list at $35 and Sparkless Seeker is at $30.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... hbdg=L1800

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers ... hbdg=L1800

I almost bought both of these Monday night, but I decided i have enough of the Tetrajet unless they help me fill out the named seekers, plus he would make someone an oddball since I have 4 squads of 3 currently, and I do not want another Megatron, even though i did want Skelivore
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2121828)
Posted by Burn on November 25th, 2021 @ 5:09pm CST
Amazon Australia has a few bargains, and thanks to OzFormers, here's a handy list of them!

PRO TIP: Use the Amazon app, you can sometimes get a further discount.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2121830)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 25th, 2021 @ 5:46pm CST
Most of these sales are barely worth it or are of low interest.

Except for Rodimus Prime. At 95$CAN it was a great price. 10$CAN cheaper than that and anyone still on the fence would be mad to pass this up.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122002)
Posted by Latebrus-K on November 28th, 2021 @ 12:44pm CST
Just grabbed a Kingdom Rodimus from (American) Amazon for $56 before taxes. He was part of their cyber monday deals, which I'm honestly surprised weren't on the front page of this website. Last I saw they still had discounts on the Autobot Clones, Micromaster pack, and some cyberverse toys.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122007)
Posted by o.supreme on November 28th, 2021 @ 1:32pm CST

However for 2021 it seems both the CC and Titan are plentiful enough to go on sale.

That gives me hope actually. As of this moment I have zero interest in a new CC Motormaster or Titan Cybertron Metroplex. If they sell out fast, no loss. But if they go on deep discount next year, I may consider it.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122011)
Posted by william-james88 on November 28th, 2021 @ 3:05pm CST
Latebrus-K wrote:Just grabbed a Kingdom Rodimus from (American) Amazon for $56 before taxes. He was part of their cyber monday deals, which I'm honestly surprised weren't on the front page of this website.

You are the first to report it to us.

o.supreme wrote:Yeah, That is the price I would love to have paid for Kingdom Rodimus... oh well, hindsight. It seems as though after 2 years of having the CC and Titan not only completely sell without any sales ( I don count Walmarts clearance of Jetfire,that was their own stupidity). But all 4 of those toys actually got 2nd production runs.

I thought the same for the Ark but it is now at a really great discount for me and I still won't buy it. Turns out running out of space and lack of interest will outbeat ay discount. (by the way, I feel the same for next year's Metroplex)
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122012)
Posted by william-james88 on November 28th, 2021 @ 3:11pm CST
We have been notified of a nice deal on Transformers commander class Rodimus Prime. For the next 10 hours, you can get him for $56 on Amazon.com. The link is bellow. We thank Laterbrus-X for the heads up.

Latebrus-K wrote:Just grabbed a Kingdom Rodimus from (American) Amazon for $56 before taxes. He was part of their cyber monday deals.

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Toy ... B076FSLQVR

Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122013)
Posted by Flashwave on November 28th, 2021 @ 3:33pm CST
Sold. Thank you!
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122019)
Posted by william-james88 on November 28th, 2021 @ 4:37pm CST
Flashwave wrote:Sold. Thank you!

No problem
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122025)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 28th, 2021 @ 5:13pm CST
hes cool. neat deal for those that do not have him
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122030)
Posted by jtanimator on November 28th, 2021 @ 5:55pm CST
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122040)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 28th, 2021 @ 8:01pm CST
That is a tempting price, but I will pass for now.

I haven't taken a TF sale yet for the Black Friday deals, but I did get some other things with deals
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122051)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on November 28th, 2021 @ 8:57pm CST
I caved and bought Rodimus...
But I'm going to sell the trailer and hope that all said and done the figure ends up costing me $40-$42-ish.
I'll be able to live with that.

I also bought Maketoys Visualizers for $99 on TFSource... I didn't like the Siege toy, Hastak will probably never make a MP Reflector, and I've wanted these characters in my collection for a long, long time.
Nice thing is that of the 3P versions, I feel MT's best encompasses my ideal for these guys; especially with the head to body proportions, as well as the head/face sculpts.
3 Siege Refraktors would be somewhere around $80+ now anyway, and what's on the way is far better in pretty much every way... So that extra $30-ish (with shipping) still made this a pretty easy purchase.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122053)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 28th, 2021 @ 9:05pm CST
Sowndwave76 wrote:I caved and bought Rodimus...
I'll be able to live with that.

Selling the Rodimus trailer makes no sense. Your Rodimus will be severely incomplete and be worth nothing.

Good call on Visualizers. I bought that set for the same price years ago at the Maketoys shop when it was still a thing. Amazing all over with only two glaring flaws. The withe things on the foot pop off too easily and the shoulder pegs on the middle guy's shoulders are way too annoying to deal with in transformation. Because these pegs are not essential for the middle guy I ended up cutting them off. They may be not really MP-sized (not sure about the scale) but that trio is top notch.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122054)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on November 28th, 2021 @ 9:23pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:I caved and bought Rodimus...
I'll be able to live with that.

Rodimus as a figure will be plenty complete... With the other characters I have from the '86 movie, it's actually going to work out really, really well. What doesn't work, is trying to fit that huge trailer anywhere in any display.
That would've sat in the box, inside of another box with some of my other collection. I mean, I guess Wheelie and Daniel could've hung out in that thing...
Keeping it would've made very little sense.
I'm also betting that if I ever want to sell Rodimus, someone out there will buy him sans trailer.

But with Roddy on my movie shelf, I'm going to move Hot Rod to a shelf and surround him with Sharkticons, and once I have Perceptor, Kup will join HR.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122066)
Posted by william-james88 on November 28th, 2021 @ 11:35pm CST
jtanimator wrote:Guys, GET HIM. This is a STEAL of a price for an amazing figure. I was skeptical since I don’t even like the character or design of hot rod, but my gosh is the figure awesome. The only thing keeping this from being an MP figure is the paint and lack of Die Cast. He was worth it for $80, he’s an absolute steal at $56.

I know a few said they would only get this if it was closer to the leader class price point, well this is it. Just 6$ more than Leader Earthrise Prime but a waaaay better package.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122075)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on November 29th, 2021 @ 6:11am CST
By the time I found out about the sale it was 11 PM Sunday night and I was done spending money from the weekend. $56 would've gotten me to move on it if it were Black Friday, but I already bought Skorponok 10% off from Hasbro Pulse and a couple other things for myself. It was super tempting, especially since I don't have a Rodimus Prime in my collection, but I wasn't attached enough to the character to swing a late night purchase. That was the price I'd have bought him at, but maybe I'll get lucky again later. I did with Grapple this weekend ($13 at Ollie's vs. $18 on Amazon LOL).
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122084)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on November 29th, 2021 @ 11:27am CST
It's Monday but looks like pretty much all the "Cyber Monday" deals are over for both Amazon.com and .ca.

Those who were still on the fence about buying the Ark or Rodimus are now push back on the grounds they came from.
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122137)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 30th, 2021 @ 7:31am CST

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-g ... nk=sametab
Re: Amazon Canada has Several Transformers on Sale for Black Friday Including Kingdom Rodimus (2122139)
Posted by william-james88 on November 30th, 2021 @ 7:46am CST
Anyone still on the fence regarding Transformers Kingdom leader T-Wrecks? Well, you'll let us know if this new deal works for you. Target.com has him at 30% off, making it $37.09.

TF-fan kev777 wrote:Kingdom T-Wrecks on sale for $37.09 at Target for anyone who didn't want to pay full price.

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-g ... nk=sametab

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return MINDWIPE & VORATH Deluxe Headmaster Opened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Decepticon Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Rumble/Frenzy Incomplete #RIBFIR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Brainstorm  ----- Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Laserbeak" on EBAY