April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro

April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro

Friday, April 1st, 2016 10:09am CDT

Categories: Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,660

Shortly after Stapletron, Hasbro also reveals the highly anticipated members of the Memobots: Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme! We cannot stress enough how stoked we all are at this announcement, check it out below!

The war for Cybertron is getting professional. New from Transformers, the OFFICE BOTS series lets you bring the battle to the workplace with the MEMOBOTS and DESKCEPTICONS.

Transformers News: Memobot Emphasis Maximus Revealed by Hasbro

Transformers News: Memobot Emphasis Maximus Revealed by Hasbro

Credit(s): Hasbro Transformers

This article was last modified on Friday, April 1st, 2016 11:24am CDT

Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776948)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
We joke, but it would be the easiest thing for a company to just take the license and put autoot and decepticon symbols on office supplies. I am surprised we dont have that yet (unless we already do).
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776949)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:12am CDT
Hahaha, Deskcepticons - these are great.
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776952)
Posted by Randomhero on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:15am CDT
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776957)
Posted by brokenchopstick on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:32am CDT
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776964)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:49am CDT
brokenchopstick wrote:
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.

But then, they switched from the Swingline to the Botcon stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set Cybertron on fire...
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776968)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 10:53am CDT
kurthy wrote:
brokenchopstick wrote:
kurthy wrote:Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

His red sparktwin Swingline was far superior, in my opinion.

I'll take my shanix elsewhere. I-I'll write a letter to Unicron and have this place dismembered.

I could put Cosmic Rust in the Energon goodies.
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776971)
Posted by o.supreme on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:01am CDT
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776974)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:12am CDT
o.supreme wrote:See...now this I think most fans can agree, have a laugh, and move on. Looking at looking back at 2015 however...hopefully Hasbro learned not to tease the fans with something they actually would have wanted.

Are you saying you don't want these? Because I sure do. ;)^
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776975)
Posted by carytheone on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:20am CDT
kurthy wrote:

Are you saying you don't want these? Because I sure do. ;)^
I wouldn't mind having Emphasis Maximus; reminds me of this guy.

Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776979)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:32am CDT
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776985)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:54am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image

OK, I got this.

http://www.office1export.com/files/o/0c ... e4e6ea.png

PUNCH

Feared for his power, but certainly not his BRAINpower, PUNCH is STAPLETRON'S loyal enforcer, making sure no DESKEPTICON gets out of line!

STRENGTH: 9
INTELLIGENCE: 2
SPEED: 6
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1776997)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 12:57pm CDT

Well it turns out they werent lieing last year, we will be getting a CW reflector, thats been confirmed from multiple sources. Sadly, certain sources have claimed that it will be a con exclusive :(
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777002)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777007)
Posted by william-james88 on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:16pm CDT
kurthy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?

No, not at all, its here, Reflector was in the title:

This was corroborated on other sites (I think it was tfw?) but that it would be a con exclusive and within the CW line.

So yes, Hasbro did not lie to us last year in April Fools. These toys take 2 years to make, they knew it was coming out.
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777008)
Posted by kurthy on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
kurthy wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

What's this now? Are you pulling another April Fools joke?

No, not at all, its here, Reflector was in the title:

Damn, I hate Con Exclusives, they're always ridiculously expensive and low quantities.
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777047)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on April 1st, 2016 @ 3:42pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:I guess that's funny? Makes me ask whose writing hasbros humor? Michael Scott from the office? :lol:

Its a better joke than this
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777056)
Posted by Burn on April 1st, 2016 @ 4:49pm CDT
Typical Hasbro, the good guy to bad guy ratio is once again skewed towards the good guys. >:oP
(Totally taking a 'Con sticker to work on Tuesday and putting it on my stapler)
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777145)
Posted by Va'al on April 2nd, 2016 @ 3:26am CDT
Re: April Fools': Memobots Emphasis Maximus and Binder Supreme Revealed by Hasbro (1777166)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 2nd, 2016 @ 4:29am CDT
I know these are April Fools but they should actually make these. :lol:

:MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY