Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online!

Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online!

Monday, May 3rd, 2010 7:33pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 52,101

Seibertron.com owner Ryan Yzquierdo is selling the very hard to find Scout class figures that were to be released as a part of the 2007 movie toy line. For unknown reasons these releases never saw the light of day, making them all the more tempting for your collection:

Decepticon Reverb

Gunbarrel

Backtrack

Or all three in one lot!

Not got the cash? Sucks to be you, but you can enjoy galleries of these rarities in the near future, right here at Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Seibertron

Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070554)
Posted by Editor on May 3rd, 2010 @ 7:42pm CDT
Reverb is brilliant.

But I doubt I'll be able to win that one.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070557)
Posted by Tirade on May 3rd, 2010 @ 7:47pm CDT
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070573)
Posted by Ungie on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:21pm CDT
im SO Atracted to the Backtrack. I hope i get it
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070576)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 3rd, 2010 @ 8:26pm CDT
Oh, come on! I can't even buy online :BANG_HEAD: ! But, other than that, the first two? Bought. :ic$: =P~ :lol:
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070600)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:14pm CDT
Tirade wrote:Ok, is there any reason shipping and handling is $36.25? I don't think people mind when insurance is included, but that total is still high. I know the S/H varies by location, but it shouldn't cost $36.25 to ship to the west coast. Error in the listing perhaps? One too many digits in the shipping calculator?

Shipping and handling should not be that high. It's entered as 2 to 3 pounds in a 14x14x14 box. For Chicago zips it shows at shipping for priority mail to be $6.70. Do you have express mail selected? That still sounds high even for express mail.

What's your zip code so that I can test it out? If you're not comfortable giving me your zip ... can you give us one that's nearby at least?
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070602)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:19pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Hm ... from me to Redding, CA 96003 it says

Service Estimated delivery* Price
US Postal Service Priority Mail 5-6 business days $36.25
US Postal Service Express Mail 4 business days $33.80

Which is totally inaccurate. Looking into it ...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Are all of my auctions like that for you?
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070603)
Posted by HighPrime on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:20pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

That's the problem, 14x14x14 is oversize. 12x12x12 is where oversize begins. Lower one of the sides to like, "4." Problem will be solved :)
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070606)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:25pm CDT

How do I estimate shipping if I don't know how large the box will be that the item gets shipped in if the user does combined shipping?
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070613)
Posted by HighPrime on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:37pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Apparently 12" is the breaking point. Man when did the Post Office's rates get all screwed up?

You can tell the buyer to wait for an invoice from you with combined shipping charges. Or, you can refund the overage if the buyer paid too much (which I also do).

I wouldn't worry about size too much. Just get the weight and use a box size of 10x8x6. I always use this and never have a problem with excess shipping charges for the buyer.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070618)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:47pm CDT

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070620)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 9:59pm CDT
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:My god... I thought I had the only set! Ryan you should add a small gallery of MOSC pics of these! Beautiful figures in person, I'm tempted as hell to bid but I think I will step aside for another fan, I did just get those botcon Breakdowns (1 and 2), Flamewar, Nightracer and all of Shattered Glass... I will stand aside on these guys. Good luck everyone.

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...

Don't worry ... I've got my own set that I'll be taking photos of tonight. No MOSC for me! Hell, I'd bust open the G2 Protectobots and Stunticons as well so that I could take pics for you guys. Die-hard fans of those better hope I never get my hands on those. :D
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070621)
Posted by Seibertron on May 3rd, 2010 @ 10:03pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I went though and edited all of the ones that I could still edit to 12x12x12. I added UPS shipping to all of the auctions so that hopefully people can see a comparison and not be scared off by the USPS rates on the other ones.

Do the shipping rates look better to you guys now?

Kind of frustrating since it showed $6.00 or $6.70 for me for most of them so I thought everything was OK for all my auctions. That makes sense since it would be shipping from my zip to my zip but you'd think eBay would give you some kind of a gauge or warning to let you know.

Ah well. thank you for pointing this out to me guys. I appreciate it.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070706)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on May 4th, 2010 @ 6:49am CDT
Better yet, just try to ship flat rate priority mail. "If it fits, it ships"...

Well, I'm watching these like a hawk. I'm not sure if I can swing a big total this close to BotCon, but we'll see.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070712)
Posted by HighPrime on May 4th, 2010 @ 6:55am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Better yet, just try to ship flat rate priority mail. "If it fits, it ships"...

These guys aren't 'that' expensive, relatively speaking. A previous set on eBay sold for under $150. And there's already another set up besides Seibertron's 2 sets. Plus, another member in this thread says he has a set, which leads me to believe there's more out than we (or I) might think. Certainly these are rare, though.

IMO, the only reason these will get out of control might be because of the craze these featured auctions create :lol: Or perhaps to send Seibertron off with a nice wedding present :)
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070715)
Posted by Prime Evil on May 4th, 2010 @ 7:06am CDT
Well, if it wasn't for Botcon, I'd be able to try for this auction, but I can't. Damn it all to heck. I want those two combaticons badly!
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070728)
Posted by Higear on May 4th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Not got the cash? Sucks to be you? SHEESH. GMAB!!! Id rather have Japanese rare than recycled 5 times through just to make a buck but if TFTM dealer samples float your boat go for it.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070755)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on May 4th, 2010 @ 10:19am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...

how did you come upon three sets?! I can't wait for the galleries! You are borderline crazy. I mean I would be satisfied with a MOSC gallery but the fact that you are willing to go above and beyond for this site, this community, this 25 year history, it's really a great thing.
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070803)
Posted by HighPrime on May 4th, 2010 @ 12:21pm CDT
**DELETED by poster***
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070843)
Posted by Chaoslock on May 4th, 2010 @ 2:58pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...

I know some hardcore MISB collectors that would track anybody down for even mentioning opening 20-year old figures, not alone figures so rare as the G2 protectobots :lol:
Re: Auctions for NEVER Released Movie Scouts Online! (1070848)
Posted by Seibertron on May 4th, 2010 @ 3:17pm CDT
Chaoslock wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...

I've got plenty that are sealed that I'll be busting open, particularly later G1 and early G2 items, just so I can do galleries at some point. I enjoy opening them after all this time ... brings back childhood memories. Applying the stickers is another favorite part of opening up a brand new old school figure.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY