Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th!

Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th!

Wednesday, November 28th, 2007 4:21pm CST

Categories: Event News, Press Releases
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 38,732

Hello!

Here is the start of the information you have all been waiting for:

BotCon 2008 will be held in Cincinnati, OH at the Duke Energy Center.

Convention dates are: April 24-27, 2008

The hotel is across the street and is the Hyatt Regency.
You can make your reservations online by using the link at BotCon.com or call:

888.421.1442

Note: There will be tours and classes offered on Wednesday April 23 and
Thursday April 24. Currently Shawn will be teaching his class on Wednesday and again on Thursday so we will have 50 slots. We are also working on potential classes in sculpting and or molding as well. We can't answer any specific questions currently but we wanted to give you a heads up for your hotel reservations needs.

Convention registration and details to follow....

Don't delay as last year's rooms went in less than a day....

Thanks for your support!

Brian

PS. The con set is really going to shatter your world....

=======================================

BotCon 2008

Credit(s): Brian @ Master Collector

This article was last modified on Saturday, December 29th, 2007 2:16am CST

Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479902)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:23pm CST
not chicago, but maybe I'll go
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479905)
Posted by Prowl Pants on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:23pm CST
WKRP???
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479907)
Posted by Seibertron on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:23pm CST
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479910)
Posted by Scaleface on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:24pm CST
Not bad. that's 4 and half hours due south of me.
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479913)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:25pm CST
Sherade wrote:It just couldn't be close to Maryland. Could it?

hay if only it were close to wilksbarre PA :grin:
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479915)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:25pm CST
April hey, that makes it close to Easter...

Have fun to those who can actually make it!
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479920)
Posted by ghostscream127 on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:28pm CST
WHY ME im 10 years old and really wants to go to botcon but i cant because it to far DANM IT
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479921)
Posted by underwear ninja on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:28pm CST
HECK YEAH! That's only two hours from my house! (I'm an Ohioan) I'm SO going! Plus I've got friends in the city, so I can save cash on hotels and food >:]
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479924)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:29pm CST
YEAH BABY! Right in my back yard! I am so fired up, I have to go this time.
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479926)
Posted by Sherade on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:29pm CST
Seibertron wrote:It's closer than Los Angeles would be :) ... heck that's not that far of a drive. It's only 8 hours away, which isn't that bad at all.
I'm not sure if that was meant for me, but I doubt my parents would be up for driving me. Plus, I got school, and if you miss a day of High Scool, let alone 3, you're doomed. Especially since my school would count it unexcused. :P
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479929)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:30pm CST
Damn I got school! :-x :MAD: :BANG_HEAD: :sad: :cry:
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479939)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:35pm CST

But seriously, I'm in like 1337-sauce.
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479954)
Posted by Blackstreak on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:41pm CST
Down_Shift wrote:So who wants to bunk up with Down_Shift again? Seibs, Fender... I'm looking in your direction. Remember Fender, I still owe you one. ;)^

But seriously, I'm in like 1337-sauce.

I'd be willing to house a couple of guys. :grin: Don't take it as an invite for funny business though. :P
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479960)
Posted by Bed Bugs on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:43pm CST
Tax Return = Botcon

At least that's what I'm hoping. :D

Also, on a related note, Ryan thought I was crazy when I went to Lexington 2 years ago by way of Cincinnati. Now I at least know the way! :lol:
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479968)
Posted by GetterDragun on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:46pm CST
Is registration up?
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479979)
Posted by Bed Bugs on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:50pm CST
Quick! Seibertron.com staff! We need to figure out a way to take over theMuffin's place! :D :lol:
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479991)
Posted by Geekee1 on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:54pm CST
Oh I am so there! That's only a couple hours drive for me, much closer that last year! Can't wait to see everybody again!
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479994)
Posted by OhioBot on November 28th, 2007 @ 4:55pm CST
OHIO!!! YES!!! Just a 4 hour drive across the state for me!!!
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479998)
Posted by Robinson on November 28th, 2007 @ 5:00pm CST
Damn, too bad I don't live in covington anymore.
Re: Botcon 2008 location revealed: Cincinnati, Ohio April 24 - 27th! (479999)
Posted by opjet on November 28th, 2007 @ 5:01pm CST
so let be the date known the
date where we'll see new tranformers toys
and a teaser poster for tf 2
i hope hasbro surprise me with something i don't
see comming because practly know
whats coming this year's
botcon
any one agree with me

Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY