BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More

BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More

Friday, April 1st, 2016 10:53am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,300

Yet another artist attending BotCon 2016 will be the latest addition to the IDW team, Sara Pitre Durocher, who will bring original and cover art in print form to the Artist Alley, plus a little special extra, which cannot unfortunately be shared yet- check them out!

Transformers News: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More

Credit(s): Sara Pitre Durocher

Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1776972)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:01am CDT
Check out those Seekers in the last one. Starscream's in his Leader class Generations body, Thundercracker's in his Legends class Generations body, and Skywarp's in his Deluxe class Generations/FOC body.

Even though the Leader and Legends Seekers bodies are technically supposed to represent the same body-type, but oh well.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1776973)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:08am CDT
Brendan Cahill will also be attending BotCon 2016 next weekend, and will be bringing a number of new prints over to Artist Alley, featuring everyone's favourite robots but also some Jem and the Holograms and Star Wars the Force Awakens - but check out the Transformers ones below, with MTMTE, Wreckers (these two with colours by Joana Lafuente) and Devastator represented!

Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1776977)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 11:28am CDT
Casey Coller, the author of the Judd Nelson VIP print with Josh Perez, will also be bringing some older Rodimus and Beast Wars themed art prints to BotCon 2016 in Louisville this weekend, plus a new President Prime one (with Joana Lafuente), as you can see below! Anything catching your optics..?

Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1776992)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 12:49pm CDT
Seibertron.com friend and regular artist on IDW's The Transformers ongoing series Andrew Griffith has dropped by with some late-breaking news - he will be attending BotCon 2016 after all! However, as he will not technically be a guest, he will be in the Grand Ballroom area of the event. Find out more here and below, and check out some of the art coming along with him!

Hey everyone,

As you may have seen me announce yesterday, I had to unfortunately cancel on Emerald City Comic Con. I just wasn’t able to confirm in time, despite them generously giving me extra time to do so.

However, since then I have been able to make another show work that is closer and goes for less days, and is therefore easier for me to do.

Yes, I will have a table at Botcon in Louisville, kentucky!

There were no Artist Alley tables available when I signed up, but they were able to set me up with an exhibitor booth.

Please note: I'll be in the Grand Ballroom area, not in Artist Alley

I’ll also, have a new print of Drift in his MTMTE season 1 and 2 design!

I don’t think I’ll have much time to do sketches before coming to Kentucky, but I’ll take a limited amount of sketches ahead of time. If nothing else, they’ll be the first on my list at the show. I’ll be doing as many as I can take during the show.

If you’re interested in a sketch, email me at glovestudios@gmail.com. I’m going to try to limit myself to 5.

My prices are below.

9”x12”
Head sketch $30
Bust $50

11”x14”
Bust $70
Full Body $120

For color, add $25

This will actually be only the second time I’ve tabled at a Botcon, so I’m anxious to see how it will be. Please come by and say hello!

And it will be my very first time in Kentucky, so I’m looking forward to experiencing that Southern hospitality I’ve heard so much about!

Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777000)
Posted by Amelie on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

Thanks to this picture - I can't get the thought out of my head that Hot Rod is now Deadpool.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777005)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:12pm CDT
I love all of these so much :MAXIMAL:
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777012)
Posted by Optimizzy on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:38pm CDT
Amelie wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

hotrod is now deadpool?? #-o ....whaaaa?

was there another breakfast club parody that I missed?
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777013)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:42pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:

Oh, and this would be my prize to buy if I were going. So much yes :MAXIMAL:
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777014)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 1st, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
Optimizzy wrote:
Amelie wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote: Image

hotrod is now deadpool?? #-o ....whaaaa?

was there another breakfast club parody that I missed?

Must be talking about a DP poster.

Also, by reference logic Rodimus should be sitting in the back for that group shot.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777019)
Posted by Va'al on April 1st, 2016 @ 2:33pm CDT
The print predates the BotCon announcement, but yes, Whirl is Judd Nelson according to the original poster:

As for the Deadpool image Amelie is talking about, I think she means this one:

Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777027)
Posted by Amelie on April 1st, 2016 @ 2:58pm CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:As for the Deadpool image Amelie is talking about, I think she means this one:

Thats the one. Its all I can see. I think its the red.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777030)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 1st, 2016 @ 3:13pm CDT
Well this got interesting and i love it. Didn't even get the breakfast club reference but hey! now I do :MAXIMAL:
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777058)
Posted by DeathReviews on April 1st, 2016 @ 5:03pm CDT
Elita's..... diode looks quite organic anyway.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777085)
Posted by bdixonarts on April 1st, 2016 @ 8:30pm CDT
I'm excited to be bringing all our Rainmaker prints. I will also be bringing some custom made transformer jewery. Both for the male and female fans, plus plenty of other goodies :)
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777111)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 2nd, 2016 @ 1:10am CDT

:MAXIMAL:
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777117)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2016 @ 1:50am CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:Cyclonus X Tailgate one is awesome, does that actually happen in the comic? :APPLAUSE:

:MAXIMAL:

That is straight from issue 47 of MTMTE. Great read. :MAXIMAL:
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777387)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on April 2nd, 2016 @ 6:29pm CDT
Optimus for President? Not until he provides documentation proving he was built in America.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777705)
Posted by Psychography on April 3rd, 2016 @ 5:48pm CDT
Has anyone gotten a letter about times for package pickup?
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777712)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 3rd, 2016 @ 6:13pm CDT
Psychography wrote:Has anyone gotten a letter about times for package pickup?
I got mine. I'm in the 7pm group.
Re: BotCon 2016 Art Prints: Sara-Pitre Durocher on DJD, TAAO and More (1777715)
Posted by Psychography on April 3rd, 2016 @ 6:16pm CDT
How long ago did you get it? I haven't gotten mine yet.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #288 - Filler Episode
"Filler Episode"
Posted: Sunday, November 14th, 2021

Buy "RARE 2014 HIGH TIDE Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots + 2  '15 Chase the Police" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS ACADEMY HOIST THE TOW BOT FLATBED TOW TRUCK HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Ratchet? 96% Complete? (No Weapon)?" on EBAY
Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Generations TG-23 METROPLEX Action Figure TAKARA TOMY" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ALTERNITY CONVOY NISSAN GT-R ULTIMATE METAL SILVER A-01 TAKARA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Motorbreath & Thundercracker (Hasbro)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity A-02 Nissan Fairlady Z Megatron - Diamond Black (Takara)" on EBAY