Friday, April 15th, 2016 4:54pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Event News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,241

Rounding off some of the last strands of BotCon 2016 news, from Louisville, KY, Seibertron.com is happy to add another video to its YouTube channel, to accompany the Stan Bush/Vince DiCola performance and Hall of Fame ceremony from the Friday night, as seen here. The new video shows voice actor David Kaye accepting his award, as he ranges through a number of characters that enabled him to receive it. Check it out below!

Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781606)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:11pm CDT
The final fully new gallery, before Seibertron starts bringing out new toy galleries, is all about the biggest part of a BotCon experience: the people who attend. By clicking on any of the images below, you can take a look at a gallery of what happens at BotCon, who shows up, how time is killed, how much hard work and hard partying goes on behind the scenes, and what you might have missed from the other side of a screen. Browse through!

Featuring Venus Terzo, Seibertron, Stan Bush, embarrassing/shameless megatronus, joevill, Gregg Berger, Starscream, carytheone, Cobotron, Conterpunch, ScottyP, razorclaw0000, Va'al, xRotorstormx, Unicron, and many more.

Prints of BotCons Past

Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Dealin'

Superior Cosplay

The Seveneers

Bush & Seibertron
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781617)
Posted by carytheone on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:51pm CDT
Hey, I know some of those folks. All shady as hell.
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781638)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 15th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
Where do I get that Kup cup? Some darn cat recently broke my monkey mug and I've been inconsolable but that thing would probably lift me out of my funk!
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781665)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
This year's lithographs were SO nice looking, but I forwent picking up any of them since I had other priority purchases to make and don't have the wall space for them anyway.

But still, these are simply gorgeous. And fantastically commemorate the past Fun Pub fiction of Animated, Beast Wars: Uprising, Classics/Shattered Glass, and TransTech.

Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781701)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 12:00am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Alright, can someone tell me who all these guys are? I know 2 but I want to know the rest :MAXIMAL:
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781708)
Posted by Cobotron on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:24am CDT
I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781709)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:31am CDT
Here's Clue #2:

I'm not in any of these pics.
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781714)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:58am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

Said it before and I'll say it again, those are some mighty fine beards all the men are sporting there.
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781717)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 3:44am CDT
all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781732)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
A Twincast Shot

Counterpunch establishes his rule over ScottyP. xRotorstormx cannot afford knees on her trousers because of toys. Razorclaw000 is just really happy to be there. Starscream's forehead is protected from sunlight. Megatronus looks happy, but is planning how to kill us all. You probably know the other two.

Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

You wouldn't fancy me otherwise. :x
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781734)
Posted by carytheone on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:19am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781742)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:12am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard

No duh Sherlock. >:oP
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781745)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:41am CDT
well....your the one that stated ALL >:oP

& not all men in that photo have beards!

so your statement wasn't 100% accurate!
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781747)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:50am CDT
I was implying that Va'al was in fact female.

At least he got the joke. >:oP
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781750)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:55am CDT
well.....it was aimed at him!(your joke) so i would've thought so ;)
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781767)
Posted by Rijie on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:02am CDT
Hey, my backside made it to the background of Ryan's Stan Bush pic. I was 45 degrees counter-positioned to Stan. Conversed with him Sunday; did my best to contain my blithering, and procured an autographed CD. Nice guy.
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781778)
Posted by megatronus on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:34am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)

Beardos!
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781786)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:52am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

I'm gonna hazard a guess and hope I'm not crucified if I'm wrong, but the one on the far right is Cobo.

carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

No, you're making this very hard! Even Va'als nice little caption naming everyone didn't work that well since Rotorstorm is the only one I really got :MAXIMAL:
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781792)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 10:11am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

:-D
Re: #Botcon 2016 New Video: David Kaye Hall of Fame Acceptance Speech "20 Years Predacons" (1781795)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 10:16am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

:-D

Ok Sir, smirk all you want! I'll just hope Seibs visits this thread and tells meeeeeeee :MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Sandstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary SANDSTORM Voyager NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY