Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 11:04pm CDT

Categories: Event News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 22,224

Just when you thought we were done with Botcon 2016, well ...... you were wrong! Fresh into the Seibertron.com galleries we are excited to bring to you our latest gallery: The Hall of Fame with inductees Judd Nelson and David Kaye and the Stan Bush/Vince Dicola Concert! Some of the images have been mirrored below, but you can head on over to the full gallery, which can be found here! Check it all out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Don't forget to check out our video of Stan Bush and Vince DiCola performing "Dare" and "The Touch" on Seibertron.com's YouTube channel below!

Transformers News: #Botcon2016 Gallery: Hall of Fame: Judd Nelson + David Kaye, Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 11:43pm CDT

Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1780983)
Posted by ScottyP on April 14th, 2016 @ 6:18am CDT
Phill_D wrote:I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
If they have sold them to BBTS then unsold stock is BBTS' concern not Fun Pub's.
I don't know who bought what or anything like that because I was too busy enjoying myself. That small disclaimer out of the way, I have to say something else: if true, this is not the minor conspiracy theory it reads as. Literally anyone at the show, come Saturday morning, could have bought any quantity of anything at the club store. I could have walked up and bought all the Under-3 figures, or Reflectors, or Megatrons if early enough. There was no purposeful "let's sell this unsold stock to a dealer" strategy.
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781601)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 4:54pm CDT
Rounding off some of the last strands of BotCon 2016 news, from Louisville, KY, Seibertron.com is happy to add another video to its YouTube channel, to accompany the Stan Bush/Vince DiCola performance and Hall of Fame ceremony from the Friday night, as seen here. The new video shows voice actor David Kaye accepting his award, as he ranges through a number of characters that enabled him to receive it. Check it out below!

Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781606)
Posted by Va'al on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:11pm CDT
The final fully new gallery, before Seibertron starts bringing out new toy galleries, is all about the biggest part of a BotCon experience: the people who attend. By clicking on any of the images below, you can take a look at a gallery of what happens at BotCon, who shows up, how time is killed, how much hard work and hard partying goes on behind the scenes, and what you might have missed from the other side of a screen. Browse through!

Featuring Venus Terzo, Seibertron, Stan Bush, embarrassing/shameless megatronus, joevill, Gregg Berger, Starscream, carytheone, Cobotron, Conterpunch, ScottyP, razorclaw0000, Va'al, xRotorstormx, Unicron, and many more.

Prints of BotCons Past

Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Dealin'

Superior Cosplay

The Seveneers

Bush & Seibertron
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781617)
Posted by carytheone on April 15th, 2016 @ 5:51pm CDT
Hey, I know some of those folks. All shady as hell.
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781638)
Posted by Mr Skram on April 15th, 2016 @ 8:31pm CDT
Where do I get that Kup cup? Some darn cat recently broke my monkey mug and I've been inconsolable but that thing would probably lift me out of my funk!
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781665)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 15th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CDT
This year's lithographs were SO nice looking, but I forwent picking up any of them since I had other priority purchases to make and don't have the wall space for them anyway.

But still, these are simply gorgeous. And fantastically commemorate the past Fun Pub fiction of Animated, Beast Wars: Uprising, Classics/Shattered Glass, and TransTech.

Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781701)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 12:00am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Two guys, one Kup

An Actual Berger!

A Twincast Shot

Some Other Suckers

Alright, can someone tell me who all these guys are? I know 2 but I want to know the rest :MAXIMAL:
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781708)
Posted by Cobotron on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:24am CDT
I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781709)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:31am CDT
Here's Clue #2:

I'm not in any of these pics.
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781714)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 2:58am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

Said it before and I'll say it again, those are some mighty fine beards all the men are sporting there.
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781717)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 3:44am CDT
all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781732)
Posted by Va'al on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
A Twincast Shot

Counterpunch establishes his rule over ScottyP. xRotorstormx cannot afford knees on her trousers because of toys. Razorclaw000 is just really happy to be there. Starscream's forehead is protected from sunlight. Megatronus looks happy, but is planning how to kill us all. You probably know the other two.

Burn wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

You wouldn't fancy me otherwise. :x
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781734)
Posted by carytheone on April 16th, 2016 @ 6:19am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781742)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:12am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:all :-?

Dr Va'al doesn't have a beard

No duh Sherlock. >:oP
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781745)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:41am CDT
well....your the one that stated ALL >:oP

& not all men in that photo have beards!

so your statement wasn't 100% accurate!
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781747)
Posted by Burn on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:50am CDT
I was implying that Va'al was in fact female.

At least he got the joke. >:oP
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781750)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on April 16th, 2016 @ 7:55am CDT
well.....it was aimed at him!(your joke) so i would've thought so ;)
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781767)
Posted by Rijie on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:02am CDT
Hey, my backside made it to the background of Ryan's Stan Bush pic. I was 45 degrees counter-positioned to Stan. Conversed with him Sunday; did my best to contain my blithering, and procured an autographed CD. Nice guy.
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781778)
Posted by megatronus on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:34am CDT
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)

Beardos!
Re: #Botcon2016: Gallery of Hall of Fame Inductees Judd Nelson + David Kaye plus Stan Bush + Vince DiCola Concert (1781786)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 16th, 2016 @ 9:52am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Image
Some Other Suckers

I'm gonna hazard a guess and hope I'm not crucified if I'm wrong, but the one on the far right is Cobo.

carytheone wrote:
Cobotron wrote:I'll give you a clue.
I have a beard. ;)
Clue #2: I also have a beard and I like video games :lol:

Not making it easy are we D?

No, you're making this very hard! Even Va'als nice little caption naming everyone didn't work that well since Rotorstorm is the only one I really got :MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Voyager Sandstorm * Generations Selects Exclusive WFC-GS21" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY