Saturday, April 9th, 2016 5:58pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 71,465

In addition to the few Hasbro new announcements from the Transformers brand panel today at BotCon 2016 in Louisville, KY, we also have the official stock images of the products in the lines discussed, inlcluding Titans Return, Robots in Disguise, Platinum Edition Autobot Heroes, Alt-Modes and Computron (with Scrounge!). You can find the galleries by clicking on the images below!

As a bonus round, you can also check these out in motion, with the dulcet tired tones of yours, Britalian, truly, in the embedded Seibertron.com video, too.

Transformers News: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes

Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779684)
Posted by william-james88 on April 9th, 2016 @ 6:47pm CDT
vegetacron wrote:Ya know what really frustrates me about this, is that for years and years, one of my life long ambitions was to go to a Botcon. Every year, i either was effected by financial crisis, or health issues, or the con was too far away for me to travel. Now, i'll never have that opportunity. I'm really kinda destroyed by this news, and i hope that some sort of "Transformers" con comes back in it's place. I really want to go to one of these at least one time in my life.

I know its not a big deal to everyone else who has either had the privilege to go, or generally doesn't care, but the convention means alot to me.

Dont worry, these events wont end. Botcon, that specific con, will end but there are still a bunch of TF shows all over the states. Plus Hasbro is rpesent at both NYCC and SDCC, you can go to those.
AND word on the street is Hasbro will be running these shows from now on and make them more filled with activities, kinda like Star Wars celebration. So dont worry, you can a) still assist product reveals at other shows and b) still participate in whatever Hasbro plans next. :D
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779685)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on April 9th, 2016 @ 6:55pm CDT
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779693)
Posted by william-james88 on April 9th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CDT
Alpha Dominus wrote:Thanks for the heads up! Wish I could snag this version along with my previous versions. Note to the author of this article: Please update to read "Limited Edition vinyl LP." If you look at some of the pix,the cover sticker reveals that it's pressed on 180 gram vinyl. This refers to the (vinyl thickness in particular and) extra weight of the record itself.

I changed it in the news article, thanks!
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779694)
Posted by Rainmaker on April 9th, 2016 @ 7:09pm CDT
What are these new deformed Transformers.

I.Want.Now.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779697)
Posted by Zeedust on April 9th, 2016 @ 7:21pm CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:What are these new deformed Transformers.

You mean the "Alt Modes" toys with the big heads? IIRC they're gonna be either blind bagged or blind boxed.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779746)
Posted by Flashwave on April 9th, 2016 @ 10:36pm CDT

You're not alone. I've been to a couple and regret not going to this one, it was even close to me. I hope Hasbro picks up the ball with this and runs with it, or at the very least expands into other Comic Cons, or SOMETHING, but there's nothing like a convention full of like minded fans.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779770)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 9th, 2016 @ 11:35pm CDT
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779796)
Posted by Zeedust on April 10th, 2016 @ 12:55am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I want the convention to keep going so that way some day I can go to one :MAXIMAL:

Same boat, brother. We're in the same boat.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779813)
Posted by Ryrynz on April 10th, 2016 @ 3:31am CDT
The wait is on for someone to perform a quality rip :3
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779826)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 10th, 2016 @ 7:31am CDT
What, no robot modes for the individual Titan Masters?
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1779895)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 10th, 2016 @ 1:16pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:What, no robot modes for the individual Titan Masters?

Not yet at least. :MAXIMAL:
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780115)
Posted by Cobotron on April 11th, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT

Then we got weird on it.

Surveillance Crab Mode

Microchange Crab Mode

Fun times!
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780117)
Posted by no-one on April 11th, 2016 @ 10:29am CDT
Hey, I remember that, good times! ;)^
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780120)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 11th, 2016 @ 10:32am CDT
Cobotron wrote:After packing up our hauls to head home, carytheone and I put some combined brain power on Reflector to figure out how he "works".

Camera?" alt=" " />

Then we got weird on it.

Surveillance Crab Mode
CrabbyCrab!" alt=" " />

Microchange Crab Mode
MICROcrab!" alt=" " />

Fun times!
Awesome stuff Cobotron :) I hope to pick one of those sets up from the TFCC web-store this week! I HOPE!!
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780159)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on April 11th, 2016 @ 12:22pm CDT

I want one sooooooo bad...
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780169)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 11th, 2016 @ 12:45pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Oh wow, that famed mode actually looks pretty good in your pics, much better put together than the model on display at BotCon.

I want one sooooooo bad...

If there's any left over (and guessing from the mixed reaction, there could be some left over), they'll go on sale on the Club's store (if you're a club member). They're like $62 a pop, so definitely a sweet deal compares to past souvenirs (compared to the 2014 ones I have, I should say)!
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780177)
Posted by Phill_D on April 11th, 2016 @ 1:39pm CDT

I guess with it being their last year, they wanted guaranteed sales over stock sitting unsold.
If they have sold them to BBTS then unsold stock is BBTS' concern not Fun Pub's.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780180)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 11th, 2016 @ 1:43pm CDT
Phill_D wrote:It was reported on Twitter that the Club sold off huge lots of the souvenirs to BBTS.

Farts.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780193)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2016 @ 2:04pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:

Farts.

You know what I'm gonna do itscram? I am saying screw this and not play this game. I will instead wait for Takara to do something. We have seen that Takara can do their own thing and I dont see it out of the realm of possibility for them to do their own reflector with this mold. And if they made a box set of three, I am sure they would even go and retool the chest on one of them to have that circle. And if they dont, oh well, another (and better) reflector will come out someday. As was the case for any exclusive once representing a character like GDO Swerve and Springer, or Club Chromedome, or Club Rewind and on and on.
Re: #BotCon2016 Official Hasbro Transformers Images: Titans, Platinum, RID, Scrounge, Alt-Modes (1780194)
Posted by galvatron00 on April 11th, 2016 @ 2:13pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:

Farts.
I like the way you think WJ. It's funny how all of those figures you mentioned were replaced with newer better options. Time for some Cobotron-esque ninja-patience :lol:

Although I should include you in the ninja-patience master teachings now..

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY