This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step

Transformers News: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step

Friday, December 25th, 2020 12:55AM CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 130,740

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee line sure is odd. I am still baffled by the use Bumblebee's evergreen design on the box when so far no toy in this surprise line sports that design and now it's quite odd that this line is being found at retail when it still has not been announced. Maybe it's just to have more Bumblebee toys on the shelves, who knows. The Studio Series rereleases (or prerelease for one of them) have been found at Target. So this might be a Target exclusive line, once again we know very little about this line. The toys found were BB-15 15 Bumblebee & Charlie, BB-26 WWII Bumblebee, BB-40 Shatter and BB-74 Camaro Bumblebee & Sam, which all sport their Studio Series numbers.
But that is not all, fans were also surprised to see another Buzzworthy release that none of us knew was happening, a rerelease of the movie Mega One Step, also at Target. The deluxes are 19.99 and were found in Georgia according to this Reddit post, while the giant one step is 29.99 and was found in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, by sdtessmann. For those wanting it, the DPCI# is 087-16-7189.

Transformers News: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step

Transformers News: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step
Credit(s): All sources and links to sources in article

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090638)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2020 @ 1:38am CST
Stupid question since I can't tell from the packaging. Is that car Shatter or jet Shatter?

Merry Christmas my friends!
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090641)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 25th, 2020 @ 1:59am CST
It's car Shatter, I'm pretty sure.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090642)
Posted by william-james88 on December 25th, 2020 @ 2:15am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:It's car Shatter, I'm pretty sure.


Yup!
Also really curious to see how long the studio series bees will last. This will show us if there is indeed that much demand afterall.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090649)
Posted by morganprime on December 25th, 2020 @ 7:04am CST
The packaging really throws me off. It looks like Cyberverse but Studio Series?
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090656)
Posted by cloudballoon on December 25th, 2020 @ 10:46am CST
It's not Cyberverse, it's Evergreen. Still stupid not to have an Evergreen Bee in this line (at least in this first wave) when every box features it.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090657)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 25th, 2020 @ 10:46am CST
I might get WWII Bee since I missed out on him the first time and is really the only reason I hadn’t gotten WWII Hot Rod yet, but at the same time I want as little merch from The Last Knight as possible... :SICK:

This whole line is a whole lotta yikes, I’m not looking forward to seeing this everywhere while I’m struggling to find Kingdom and Studio Series and it’s ‘86 offshoot...
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090672)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on December 25th, 2020 @ 5:53pm CST
Wait, ROTF Bee is out now?! I'm going to have to keep an eye out!
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090902)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 29th, 2020 @ 10:18am CST
I'll be keeping my eye open for RotF Bee. Gotta get him!
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090973)
Posted by Rysquad on December 29th, 2020 @ 10:22pm CST
Image

Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090975)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on December 29th, 2020 @ 10:53pm CST
Rysquad wrote:Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.


If these are being spotted now when the release is supposed to be in May (I think?), hopefully we'll see Dino in stores a while before his June/July release date.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090976)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 29th, 2020 @ 11:12pm CST
Rysquad wrote:Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.
Hopefully Grimlock is not far behind.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2090991)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:32am CST
The story of movie Megatron

Image

Also the newly updated movie shelves showing how nicely all the SS bots and cons come together

Image
Image
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091008)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 30th, 2020 @ 11:12am CST
One thing I notice with your display of megs is how much AoE Galvatron/ TLK Megs stick out like a sore thumb
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091011)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on December 30th, 2020 @ 11:34am CST
Both of those battle damaged versions look incredibly good...
Wouldn’t mind having either of those!!!
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091012)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 30th, 2020 @ 11:37am CST
ZeroWolf wrote:One thing I notice with your display of megs is how much AoE Galvatron/ TLK Megs stick out like a sore thumb

I thought TLK Megs still worked, but AOE Galvatron to me is the real standout. He desperately needs a newly updated toy with the proper movie paint work
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091026)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 2:48pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Rysquad wrote:Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.


If these are being spotted now when the release is supposed to be in May (I think?), hopefully we'll see Dino in stores a while before his June/July release date.

May? The release is planned for mid first quartier. Anything around Jan 1st is fair game in terms of brick and mortar retail.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091029)
Posted by aronjlove on December 30th, 2020 @ 3:05pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Rysquad wrote:Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.


If these are being spotted now when the release is supposed to be in May (I think?), hopefully we'll see Dino in stores a while before his June/July release date.

May? The release is planned for mid first quartier. Anything around Jan 1st is fair game in terms of brick and mortar retail.

April, not May, but not 1st quarter either. But as we've seen, release dates mean nothing anymore.
Screenshot 2020-12-30 140235.png
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091030)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 30th, 2020 @ 3:07pm CST
Don't trust the amazon release dates. amazon gets the new Black Series and Marvel Legends 2 months after the brick and mortar stores have stock. Heck, my Jazz preorder on Target is due beginning of february, and outside of covid-related releases from last summer and Thrust (probably from that containership), they have been on time for me
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091050)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 6:55pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
Rysquad wrote:Image

Spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today.


If these are being spotted now when the release is supposed to be in May (I think?), hopefully we'll see Dino in stores a while before his June/July release date.

May? The release is planned for mid first quartier. Anything around Jan 1st is fair game in terms of brick and mortar retail.

April, not May, but not 1st quarter either.


We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091051)
Posted by aronjlove on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091052)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:06pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:


It's all good. Will you cancel your preorders if you find them in stores first?
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091054)
Posted by aronjlove on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:12pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:


It's all good. Will you cancel your preorders if you find them in stores first?

Hot Rod and Jazz are bought on sight if I find them, maybe Grimlock depending on if it is a payday weekend or not. Scourge is mainly to go with Cyclonus so I may keep that pre-order, not in a rush to get him like the others.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091055)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:20pm CST
2021 is right at our doorstep so the Transformers due out first quarter were bound to appear sooner or later. And now, we have US sightings of the Transformers Studio Series 86 voyagers and deluxes. Voyagers Hot Rod (who you'll recall is deluxe height) and Scourge were spotted at Target in Murrieta, CA today. We thank fellow Seibertronian Rysquad for letting us know. The Deluxes were found by Alchemist Prime Reviews (on youtube), who wrote to us, in Long Beach California. We have a receipt below. The deluxes in that case are Blurr, Kup and Jazz.

And while not exactly a studio series figure, those take up a big part of the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line and the two pack with Spike was also found at Target, this time in Chicago. The source for the sighting is a post on TFW.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091056)
Posted by william-james88 on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:23pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:


It's all good. Will you cancel your preorders if you find them in stores first?

Hot Rod and Jazz are bought on sight if I find them, maybe Grimlock depending on if it is a payday weekend or not. Scourge is mainly to go with Cyclonus so I may keep that pre-order, not in a rush to get him like the others.


Interesting. By contrast, Scourge is the one that interests me most since he is the only toy of the bunch that doesn't have a decent figure out there scale wise.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091057)
Posted by aronjlove on December 30th, 2020 @ 7:32pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:


It's all good. Will you cancel your preorders if you find them in stores first?

Hot Rod and Jazz are bought on sight if I find them, maybe Grimlock depending on if it is a payday weekend or not. Scourge is mainly to go with Cyclonus so I may keep that pre-order, not in a rush to get him like the others.


Interesting. By contrast, Scourge is the one that interests me most since he is the only toy of the bunch that doesn't have a decent figure out there scale wise.

I was never a fan of the space barge design his alt-mode has going on. But every picture I've seen of SS86 Scourge has looked really good, both bot and alt-mode, so I definitely want him.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091075)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on December 30th, 2020 @ 10:06pm CST
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
william-james88 wrote:We spend a lot of time getting the best info to keep you guys informed, please don't ignore it:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... set/45348/

Oh yeah, it does say February right there. In my defense, I was in a rush to pre-order at the time so I didn't read the whole thing :HEADHURTS:


It's all good. Will you cancel your preorders if you find them in stores first?

Hot Rod and Jazz are bought on sight if I find them, maybe Grimlock depending on if it is a payday weekend or not. Scourge is mainly to go with Cyclonus so I may keep that pre-order, not in a rush to get him like the others.


Interesting. By contrast, Scourge is the one that interests me most since he is the only toy of the bunch that doesn't have a decent figure out there scale wise.

I was never a fan of the space barge design his alt-mode has going on. But every picture I've seen of SS86 Scourge has looked really good, both bot and alt-mode, so I definitely want him.


As much as I like the Decepticons overall, Scourge was never a favorite.
But this SS86 version is not to be missed.
Cyclonus has really impressed me, & I agree with you, Scourge is one I REALLY want.
Him & Grimlock.
I’m very anxious for Galvatron as well.

With current hunting trends in my area, it’s a bit difficult to believe I’ll find any of these in-store before my online orders come through.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091076)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on December 30th, 2020 @ 10:25pm CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:The story of movie Megatron

Image

Also the newly updated movie shelves showing how nicely all the SS bots and cons come together

Image
Image

An awesome looking bunch! I really like the deco on the Universal SS Megatron.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091088)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 31st, 2020 @ 12:42am CST
Here I thought I could give hunting a break for a couple of months...
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091089)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2020 @ 12:44am CST
It's interesting that Takara is giving all of the SS86 toys their own proper Studio Series ID numbers instead of just 86 for each of them.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091101)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 31st, 2020 @ 9:40am CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:An awesome looking bunch! I really like the deco on the Universal SS Megatron.

I do too! I think after the movie 1 Megatron, the Universal studios one is my 2nd favorite SS Megs
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091103)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 31st, 2020 @ 9:45am CST
Just saying, I love how big Devastator is and also how he towers over the rest of the SS cons and can roar to his hearts content

Image
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091209)
Posted by aronjlove on January 1st, 2021 @ 10:56am CST
20210101_092454.jpg

20210101_091657.jpg

Target at Spectrum Mall in Phoenix had a single SS86 Jazz and a single SS86 Blurr along with some WfC Micromasters and various Cyberverse figures. When I first hit the aisle, I could see the TF section, and it looked bare, but once I got closer, I saw the two remaining Studio Series figures. I picked up Jazz for myself and left Blurr for another lucky individual. I might hit another Target tomorrow in the hopes of finding Hot Rod.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091217)
Posted by DeathReviews on January 1st, 2021 @ 12:08pm CST
I'm more interested in when ER Thrust is going to be more readily available! Still no sightings of HIM anywhere near my realm...
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091224)
Posted by PetesSuperRobots on January 1st, 2021 @ 12:21pm CST
These look fantastic. Great haul :)

aronjlove wrote:
20210101_092454.jpg

20210101_091657.jpg

Target at Spectrum Mall in Phoenix had a single SS86 Jazz and a single SS86 Blurr along with some WfC Micromasters and various Cyberverse figures. When I first hit the aisle, I could see the TF section, and it looked bare, but once I got closer, I saw the two remaining Studio Series figures. I picked up Jazz for myself and left Blurr for another lucky individual. I might hit another Target tomorrow in the hopes of finding Hot Rod.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091228)
Posted by aronjlove on January 1st, 2021 @ 12:50pm CST
Jazz is pretty cool. You can flip the door panels out to give him small wings, similar but not as pronounced as the G1 look. The transformation is like a cross between WFC and Studio Series, as the entire top of the car is a backpack, but it folds up pretty nicely. Standing next to ER Wheeljack and TR Hot Rod, we can see TR Hot Rod is a little tall, but that should be rectified by SS86 Hot Rod once I find him. Then in alt-mode next to a couple of other racing cars from WFC, you can tell he looks like he definitely belongs. In the middle photo, I have his backpack mistransformed, the panel which becomes the back window tucks under the roof to fold away, but I was uncomfortable applying pressure to that hinge until I watched a video on youtube. This totally blows away PotP Jazz, and if they make a Ricochet Selects for this, I will buy it in a heartbeat. The PotP guys are better combiner limbs than figures, in my opinion anyway. This new mold is fun to transform and looks just like a Porsche, even though it is unlicensed.
20210101_100123.jpg

20210101_100406.jpg

20210101_114003.jpg
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091257)
Posted by Sowndwave76 on January 1st, 2021 @ 9:17pm CST
aronjlove wrote:Jazz is pretty cool. You can flip the door panels out to give him small wings, similar but not as pronounced as the G1 look. The transformation is like a cross between WFC and Studio Series, as the entire top of the car is a backpack, but it folds up pretty nicely. Standing next to ER Wheeljack and TR Hot Rod, we can see TR Hot Rod is a little tall, but that should be rectified by SS86 Hot Rod once I find him. Then in alt-mode next to a couple of other racing cars from WFC, you can tell he looks like he definitely belongs. In the middle photo, I have his backpack mistransformed, the panel which becomes the back window tucks under the roof to fold away, but I was uncomfortable applying pressure to that hinge until I watched a video on youtube. This totally blows away PotP Jazz, and if they make a Ricochet Selects for this, I will buy it in a heartbeat. The PotP guys are betting combiner limbs than figures, in my opinion anyway. This new mold is fun to transform and looks just like a Porsche, even though it is unlicensed.
20210101_100123.jpg

20210101_100406.jpg

20210101_114003.jpg


Congrats on such an awesome score!!
I really dig his alt mode too... Which normally I don't care about as much.
And that TR Hot Rod looks like a knock-off to me... He's just very generic-looking imo.

Anyway, this gives me hope that here in the midwest we'll start seeing these guys soon.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091265)
Posted by ShadowBlaze on January 1st, 2021 @ 10:08pm CST
Yesterday I found two Voyager Hot Rods at the Target in Encinitas, California. Bought one, left one.

He's a very nice figure - totally lives up to the Hasbro glamour shots. But I do want to offer a small word of warning. His alt-mode relies on lots of tabs and tight slots to hold together. One definitely wants to exercise caution while transforming him. Of particular note are the pipes on his arms. There's an incredibly small tab on each arm's middle pipe which is supposed to connect to the middle pipe on each leg. If any part of his torso isn't completely tabbed together as intended, the pipe tabs will be subject to extreme levels of tension, and trying unsuccessfully to separate them can result in the tabs breaking clean off. It happened by accident to my figure's left arm, leaving one side of the vehicle mode looking off-kilter. Out of curiosity - and resignation - I deliberately snapped off the tab on his other arm to see if it would even him out. The good news is that his car mode is completely stable and symmetrical without them, as long as everything else is secure. His arms are a little easier to position during conversion, but they aren't loose or otherwise problematic. Still, it's an issue worth watching out for, and one that I suspect will be a common source of frustration once more of these end up in collectors' hands.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091277)
Posted by Emerje on January 1st, 2021 @ 11:39pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:It's interesting that Takara is giving all of the SS86 toys their own proper Studio Series ID numbers instead of just 86 for each of them.

They do have their own numbers, Hasbro just made it smaller next to the 86.

Image

Yeah, they aren't in line with the rest of SS, but I think Hasbro's way is better for separating the two styles, especially for the movie purists.

Emerje
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091278)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on January 1st, 2021 @ 11:42pm CST
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's interesting that Takara is giving all of the SS86 toys their own proper Studio Series ID numbers instead of just 86 for each of them.

They do have their own numbers, Hasbro just made it smaller next to the 86.

Image

Yeah, they aren't in line with the rest of SS, but I think Hasbro's way is better for separating the two styles, especially for the movie purists.

Emerje
yeah I figured the 86 was apart of the line name, thus making it a subline of SS and giving them their own numbers. So when Studio Series is counted, only the actual Bayverse figures should be considered, if we're talking about the animated movie figures they are Studio Series 86.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091314)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on January 2nd, 2021 @ 2:03pm CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's interesting that Takara is giving all of the SS86 toys their own proper Studio Series ID numbers instead of just 86 for each of them.

They do have their own numbers, Hasbro just made it smaller next to the 86.

Image

Yeah, they aren't in line with the rest of SS, but I think Hasbro's way is better for separating the two styles, especially for the movie purists.

Emerje
yeah I figured the 86 was apart of the line name, thus making it a subline of SS and giving them their own numbers. So when Studio Series is counted, only the actual Bayverse figures should be considered, if we're talking about the animated movie figures they are Studio Series 86.


Which raises the question: what's the assortment ID code for them?
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091336)
Posted by aronjlove on January 2nd, 2021 @ 6:39pm CST
The Target up on Peoria and 43rd Ave in Glendale, AZ has 3 Hot Rods, 2 Scourge, and a handful of Thrusts. I bought Hot Rod and Thrust. I'd report a sighting but I don't think it's working.
1609634335386353476600131936749.jpg
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091413)
Posted by aronjlove on January 3rd, 2021 @ 1:59pm CST
Well, it looks like the Target stores are getting stocked like they should have two weeks before Christmas not the week after but oh well. Where I went today was practically barren Friday except for two SS68 figures and some old Cyberverse stuff. Today, they had every single figure of Kingdom on the shelf. So why am I posting in the SS thread, because motherfucking Buzzworthy Bumblebee, that's why. I was hoping to pick up the other SS86 figure, Blurr since the app said he was in stock. When I arrived all the SS space and then some was taking over by the BBB stuff. Since it is a bunch of SS rereleases that makes sense but holy shit there is only so much shelf space.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091611)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 4th, 2021 @ 6:28pm CST
I picked up a couple bees yesterday and finally had a chance to open them up and check them out.

20210103_133013.jpg


I haven't had any prior experience with either mold yet, and both are pretty nice. I'd put SS74 bee a bit better than SS15 bee. SS15 does have a similar paint match issue as Earthrise Sunstreaker, but I do like the mold and was glad to get it at $20 and without having to pay for all the extras I wouldn't have used anyway. SS74 bee is outstanding. It has a similar overall transformation as SS15, but better. I also like that they went away from removing the whole arm for the arm cannon. Then again, you can give SS15 a butt-hand, so there is that.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091623)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 4th, 2021 @ 8:21pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I picked up a couple bees yesterday and finally had a chance to open them up and check them out.

20210103_133013.jpg


I haven't had any prior experience with either mold yet, and both are pretty nice. I'd put SS74 bee a bit better than SS15 bee. SS15 does have a similar paint match issue as Earthrise Sunstreaker, but I do like the mold and was glad to get it at $20 and without having to pay for all the extras I wouldn't have used anyway. SS74 bee is outstanding. It has a similar overall transformation as SS15, but better. I also like that they went away from removing the whole arm for the arm cannon. Then again, you can give SS15 a butt-hand, so there is that.

Nice! I’m headed to Target tomorrow, hoping to find ROTF Bee.

Question: Would you mind checking if there’s a pin in the joint between the car hood and the front windshield pieces on SS-15?
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091635)
Posted by william-james88 on January 4th, 2021 @ 10:50pm CST
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I picked up a couple bees yesterday and finally had a chance to open them up and check them out.

20210103_133013.jpg


I haven't had any prior experience with either mold yet, and both are pretty nice. I'd put SS74 bee a bit better than SS15 bee. SS15 does have a similar paint match issue as Earthrise Sunstreaker, but I do like the mold and was glad to get it at $20 and without having to pay for all the extras I wouldn't have used anyway. SS74 bee is outstanding. It has a similar overall transformation as SS15, but better. I also like that they went away from removing the whole arm for the arm cannon. Then again, you can give SS15 a butt-hand, so there is that.

Nice! I’m headed to Target tomorrow, hoping to find ROTF Bee.

Question: Would you mind checking if there’s a pin in the joint between the car hood and the front windshield pieces on SS-15?


HA! I was gonna ask that too
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091654)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 5th, 2021 @ 8:07am CST
william-james88 wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I picked up a couple bees yesterday and finally had a chance to open them up and check them out.

20210103_133013.jpg


I haven't had any prior experience with either mold yet, and both are pretty nice. I'd put SS74 bee a bit better than SS15 bee. SS15 does have a similar paint match issue as Earthrise Sunstreaker, but I do like the mold and was glad to get it at $20 and without having to pay for all the extras I wouldn't have used anyway. SS74 bee is outstanding. It has a similar overall transformation as SS15, but better. I also like that they went away from removing the whole arm for the arm cannon. Then again, you can give SS15 a butt-hand, so there is that.

Nice! I’m headed to Target tomorrow, hoping to find ROTF Bee.

Question: Would you mind checking if there’s a pin in the joint between the car hood and the front windshield pieces on SS-15?


HA! I was gonna ask that too


Yep, there is. Was it left out on the original?
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091657)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on January 5th, 2021 @ 8:20am CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I picked up a couple bees yesterday and finally had a chance to open them up and check them out.

20210103_133013.jpg


I haven't had any prior experience with either mold yet, and both are pretty nice. I'd put SS74 bee a bit better than SS15 bee. SS15 does have a similar paint match issue as Earthrise Sunstreaker, but I do like the mold and was glad to get it at $20 and without having to pay for all the extras I wouldn't have used anyway. SS74 bee is outstanding. It has a similar overall transformation as SS15, but better. I also like that they went away from removing the whole arm for the arm cannon. Then again, you can give SS15 a butt-hand, so there is that.

Nice! I’m headed to Target tomorrow, hoping to find ROTF Bee.

Question: Would you mind checking if there’s a pin in the joint between the car hood and the front windshield pieces on SS-15?


HA! I was gonna ask that too


Yep, there is. Was it left out on the original?

Oh, that’s cool! Thanks for checking!

So that mold had several releases (SS-01, SS-15, SS-19) where that pin was missing and the windshield/roof assembly would pop off really easily when transforming (My SS-01 wasn’t too bad about that until it spent a semester in the attic).

This was fixed with SS-27 Clunker Bumblebee, which put a pin in that joint to keep it together. Since Buzzworthy SS-15 is seemingly a rerelease of a figure before the pin was added, we were wondering if they had included it or not. It’s really cool that they did!
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091658)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 5th, 2021 @ 8:43am CST
Hmmm, that makes me wonder if they were able to do anything for car Shatter, but then again she has way more problems than a pin could fix.
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091662)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on January 5th, 2021 @ 9:03am CST
That's cool about the pin, I had completely forgotten about it.

I almost ordered both of those off the Target app, but for some reason they are $22.99 instead of $19.99 there. And I want both for the human figures, I love the SS74 mold and the SS15 is pretty nice, but I think both would be in alt mode on the shelf with their humans.

if I could find the Charlies garage set again for less than $30 I would rather grab that but it seems harder to get now
Re: Buzzworthy Bumblebee Movie Figures Found at US Retail Including Giant One Step (2091674)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on January 5th, 2021 @ 9:46am CST
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:That's cool about the pin, I had completely forgotten about it.

I almost ordered both of those off the Target app, but for some reason they are $22.99 instead of $19.99 there. And I want both for the human figures, I love the SS74 mold and the SS15 is pretty nice, but I think both would be in alt mode on the shelf with their humans.

if I could find the Charlies garage set again for less than $30 I would rather grab that but it seems harder to get now


I was eyeballing the set on Amazon when it dropped to $31.99, and might have bit at $30. But I don't care about all the extra tuner parts, so I was really glad to hear when they were re-releasing it under the Buzzworthy bee line for $20.

Unfortunately car mode is the weaker of the 2 modes because of the paint issue. The doors stand out like a sore thumb, on par with Earthrise Sunstreaker.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
NEW!
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
NEW!
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 5 2022 New"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts ARCEE Vinyl Figure 1374 2023 New"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON