Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship!

Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship!

Wednesday, March 25th, 2009 4:09pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 17,837

Our sponsor Big Bad Toy Store has began shipping out their supply of the freshly released Masterpiece Grimlock figure! Fans that placed a pre-order on this seven pound behemoth should be receiving emails confirming that it has shipped.

Like always, you can expect a gallery of this figure right here on Seibertron.com. In the meantime, why not take another look at older Masterpiece releases here, in the Toy Gallery section.

Credit(s): NotEnoughKibble, Big Bad Toy Store

Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902718)
Posted by Narc on March 25th, 2009 @ 4:17pm CDT
I pre-ordered 2 from TFSource. Hopefully I get them very soon. =P~
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902754)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on March 25th, 2009 @ 5:06pm CDT
Mine isn't set to ship till late next week
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902756)
Posted by capellamusic on March 25th, 2009 @ 5:09pm CDT
HobbyLink Japan is already out of stock :| . Anyway, a friend of mine in Hong Kong is buying me one tomorrow as well as one for him in a local store in Hong Kong :) .

BTW, I'm curious to see if robotkingdom will also be out of stock tomorrow. If it gets out of stock in that store I risk to say it will be out of stock in most places pretty soon.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902767)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 25th, 2009 @ 5:48pm CDT
No email yet but hoping to see one soon. I figured when the date changed earlier today on the BBTS site that we'd start getting emails any time now.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902774)
Posted by Barrelass on March 25th, 2009 @ 6:04pm CDT
Looks like it is finally time for me to order this badboy. Hopefully I can wait off a month on ordering up the Henkei Seekers cause I like finally having a 0 balance on the old credit card.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902790)
Posted by Stormrider on March 25th, 2009 @ 6:54pm CDT
I'm looking forward to getting mine today.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902807)
Posted by Diem on March 25th, 2009 @ 7:54pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:I'm looking forward to getting mine today.

Me too. Hopefully he'll stay on shelves until I finish work.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902864)
Posted by Transform23!! on March 25th, 2009 @ 10:58pm CDT
A friend of mine in Hong Kong help me bought 3 for about $98USD each :grin:
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902877)
Posted by travicon on March 26th, 2009 @ 12:20am CDT
nothin that hasnt already been said but... awesome toy, just too much money. if it goes down to maybe 100 or so i'll get one.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902883)
Posted by 009* on March 26th, 2009 @ 12:39am CDT
I decided to get mine from Big Bad. I hope it goes through all right.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902902)
Posted by Stormrider on March 26th, 2009 @ 3:34am CDT
I got mine today in Japan. The price was not as bad as I expected. I paid Yen 10,900.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902911)
Posted by barricade2218 on March 26th, 2009 @ 4:52am CDT
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902929)
Posted by Diem on March 26th, 2009 @ 7:22am CDT
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902937)
Posted by DevastaTTor on March 26th, 2009 @ 8:02am CDT
Diem wrote:Bollocks bollocks bollocks. Went to three major stores in Shinjuku, all of them sold out. Not just of Grimlock but of all the new Henkeis. Bloody scalpers.

That really sucks.

I'm sure it's going to be a while until I see mine. No matter when I preorder something from BBTS, I seem to be the last in line. It's either a conspiracy or just an alphabetical order thing.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902943)
Posted by SJ21 on March 26th, 2009 @ 8:18am CDT
barricade2218 wrote:Got the e-mail this a.m. from BBTS, they are in and my order has been processed.

BBTS website says that they are due to arrive the 27th. I wish i knew what was going on. I have a pile of loot I want them to ship.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902947)
Posted by Diem on March 26th, 2009 @ 8:26am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:

That really sucks.

Thanks for the sympathy. I'm gonna try an overpriced but overstocked store tomorrow before work.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902949)
Posted by Stormrider on March 26th, 2009 @ 8:30am CDT

In case you are curious - the die cast parts include the crotch, the dino gold toes, robot's shoulder joints
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902952)
Posted by Diem on March 26th, 2009 @ 8:37am CDT
Stormrider wrote:I've been playing around with MP Grimlock all afternoon. I really like him more than I expected. Lots of ratcheted joints. Solid. Pretty flexible. Lots of cool detail.

A couple drawbacks - the right fist does not open (but the thumb can move). The fingers on the left hand do not move independently.

Does he have the flip-out seat on his dino mode back? Also, are his dino arms as fragile as they look?
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902963)
Posted by Stormrider on March 26th, 2009 @ 9:12am CDT
The arms fine. The fingers are sharp as tacks. No dino-flipping driver seat. There are some other cool features. The Autobot symbol pops up in robot mode. The wings on the robot's back are on two hinges allowing for a greater spread. The gun in Grimlock's dino mouth actually pivots. The shoulder joints are not ratcheted but very strong, and tight ball and sockets. (I am glad they reinforced those). The leg and tail transformation is pretty complex. Feet are very solid.
Re: Check Your Emails, MP Grimlock Beginning to Ship! (902964)
Posted by Diem on March 26th, 2009 @ 9:18am CDT
Stormrider wrote: No dino-flipping driver seat.
That's heartbreaking. What's the point of Grimlock if you can't have minicons riding him like a pony? :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY