Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01

Friday, March 9th, 2012 6:38am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 46,699

Planet Iacon, the Singaporean Transformers fanpage on Facebook has posted the colour image of upcoming Xovergen's Trailerforce TF-01.

Some other details of the figure are as below:

Product Name: Trailerforce

Product Code: TF-01

Trailer Length: Approximately 258MM

Alternate Mode: Transform into an articulated Masterpiece scale figure

Material: ABS/POM

MSRP:N/A

Availability: Fall 2012

This figure is the upgrade kit for the Generation 1 Optimus Prime or Classics Optimus Prime. This figure is paying homage to Generation 1 Super Ginrai.

Only back view of the TF-01 is available at this moment.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Planet Iacon on Facebook

Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356411)
Posted by griftimus prime on March 9th, 2012 @ 6:50am CST
glad i was not waiting for this
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356416)
Posted by robotmel on March 9th, 2012 @ 7:07am CST
:-?
Interested to see a full colour, full frontal!! :P
Could be good if the price is right...
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356417)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 9th, 2012 @ 7:14am CST
Do they hate the front? Front not ready? Or are they waiting for the big reveal?
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356418)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 9th, 2012 @ 7:15am CST
just somethings:

- full frontal pics
- actual prototype of product with classics/henkei figure as they said last year.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356420)
Posted by Forgotten on March 9th, 2012 @ 7:18am CST
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356425)
Posted by robotmel on March 9th, 2012 @ 7:57am CST
Forgotten wrote:It's a crappy looking robot that you use another robot to form his beer gut. This has none of the flair or worth of Super Ginrai/Powermaster Prime in my opinion. Not to mention the horror stories i've heard about their past figures(bad joints, KO quality plastics), this is an easy pass for me. I'm happy for the folks that like it though.

:twisted:
This could be a very cool looking strap on beer gut with a crappy robot that you put inside it (hello G1 Op)? :grin:

But seriously, no one else has done a powermaster to date (that I know of) which could give us hours of robot fun that only a dude in his bedroom could rock!

As a 3rd party company, quality control issues must have been recognised and ironed out for future releases..? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356432)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 9th, 2012 @ 8:18am CST
meh,

If they're not going to show me a comprehensive look, with a good comparison of G1 vs Classics OP, this is going in my "see review first" list, at best.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356433)
Posted by Savage on March 9th, 2012 @ 8:25am CST
This is probably a pass for me, just because I'm pretty picky about 3rd Party stuff. I am curious to see comparison pictures of this set using G1 Prime vs Classics Prime. I'm having some trouble visualizing in my head how this set fits on two very different figures. The idea of an upgrade for the G1 Prime mold is pretty cool though.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356435)
Posted by freetouch on March 9th, 2012 @ 8:40am CST
This looks pretty awesome to me.

And from the looks of it, its a weird combo of Super AND God Ginrai... unless it comes with the pieces to make both, which would be aaaaweeesome.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356437)
Posted by Forgotten on March 9th, 2012 @ 8:52am CST
robotmel wrote:

:twisted:

FansProject is set to release their "Heartmaster" which is obviously a Godmaster. I will definitely buy that in hopes of them continuing with "Masters"(praying for a modern Brestforce). I love God/Super Ginrai, he's one of my favorites in my collection. This just is a bit of an insult to the figure in my opinion. As I said, I'm happy for those that like it, I'm just not feeling it.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356457)
Posted by rpetras on March 9th, 2012 @ 9:24am CST
I have a custom "Super Optimus" I'm completely happy with.

It's a movie 1 Optimus with a new head and GeeWunny paint scheme.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356472)
Posted by Mkall on March 9th, 2012 @ 10:19am CST
This has potential for me. Junker G1 Optimus Cabs are pretty cheap to find if I need to.

I'll wait for a prototype pic before I get too excited.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356551)
Posted by Aluus on March 9th, 2012 @ 3:05pm CST
I'm still trying to spot parts of G1 Prime or one of the Classics Primes in this picture...
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356570)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 9th, 2012 @ 4:07pm CST
If this thing is meant to work with both G1 Optimus and Classics Optimus then I'm going to assume it's going to be the deluxe Classics figure as opposed to the voyager one.

It's still all too soon to have a serious opinion on this piece, but it had better be awesome as I was seriously underwhelmed with Xovergen's Grand Patriot.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356668)
Posted by El Duque on March 9th, 2012 @ 10:35pm CST
This morning we got the rear view of Xovergen's upcoming Trailerforce TF-01, now here's the front. Once again courtesy of the folk's over on the Planet Iacon facebook page. According to Xovergen this upgrade will be compatible with both G1 and Classics Optimus Prime.

Product Name: Trailerforce

Product Code: TF-01

Trailer Length: Approximately 258MM

Alternate Mode: Transform into an articulated Masterpiece scale figure

Material: ABS/POM

MSRP:N/A

Availability: Fall 2012

Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356676)
Posted by T-Macksimus on March 9th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CST
I'm liking the idea from a conceptual level but until I see prototype pics with both a G1 and Classics Prime inside that space PLUS the pics of it in the trailer components attached to both of the respective Primes, I won't be sold on this. If it works on the same principle as the G1 Powermaster Prime (which I already have) then I don't see how my original Prime is going to fit in that space and I sure as hell am not bending those legs any more often, or further, than absolutely necessary. This better be freaking spectacular and also cheaper than what a re-issue Powermaster Prime would cost online. Otherwise I'll just order and mod one of those if I feel the need to make a Powermaster out of my Classics figure.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356698)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 9th, 2012 @ 11:36pm CST
still not buying it. especially that hole in the middle. can they at least edit it with an actual classics/henkei optimus prime "inside".
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356706)
Posted by Rated X on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:08am CST
I honestly dont see a point to this figure...
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356709)
Posted by Ungie on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:15am CST
I dont quite understand why there is so much hate on this figure, honestly. its a nice concept. I really like this and an articulated Masterpiece Godmaster is a good feel. But i do dislike the two tone red or orange but other than that it looks great.
Re: Colour Image of Xovergen Trailerforce TF-01 (1356719)
Posted by Trikeboy on March 10th, 2012 @ 12:58am CST
is this by the people who made that terrible quality Optimus Prime missile laucher thing from GI Joe? if so, going by past examples, I'm not interested in the slightest.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Astrotrain Shockwave Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Soundwave - USED" on EBAY