CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons

CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons

Sunday, December 19th, 2010 8:09pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 68,673

Back in the Generation One cartoon, Starscream nearly took command of the Decepticons with the help of Bruticus. This leads us to Seibertron.com member Stixx, who has notified us that third party CrazyDevy has leaked another teaser for an upcoming project-"Starscream's Brigade". Their latest advertisement shows Heroes of Cybertron Starscream and the text- His Brigade, Is on Board. Likely the Generation One Combaticons that form the Mighty Bruticus, appear to be the next project that CrazyDevy is tackling. As of now, there is no specified date of release.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Stixx, CrazyDevy

Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159119)
Posted by Blurrz on December 19th, 2010 @ 8:12pm CST
This isn't necessary. What is necessary.. FansProject Crossfire.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159123)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 19th, 2010 @ 8:33pm CST
Yeah, no thanks CD.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159129)
Posted by WarGraver on December 19th, 2010 @ 8:49pm CST
It might be interesting to see how compatible these upgrades are with the FP ones... but even if I had a Bruticus set, I can't imagine I'd buy from CD for it.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159140)
Posted by Rated X on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:12pm CST
Just a little too late, I got Fansproject so whats the point ???
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159155)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:43pm CST
CrazyDevy is almost as bad as iGear when it comes to posting several projects before finishing one.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1159159)
Posted by zodconvoy on December 19th, 2010 @ 9:46pm CST

So much for professional courtesy.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1160362)
Posted by Cyberstrike on December 22nd, 2010 @ 7:18am CST
zodconvoy wrote:I have G1, RiD, PCC, and the FP Universe Bruticus. My love of all things Swindle will not be including a $30 foot and a $60 knee.

What I don't understand about CrazyDevy is that in order to upgrade one of my Predakings I'll have to spend more than the two I have cost me. Plus the wings may be ruined. As awesome as it would be to pimp one out, I'd have to sell the other to afford it!

The only thing I would like to see from them regarding Predaking would long shoulder cannons for Razorclaw/Predaking.

I'm still thinking about the rest of the parts for Predaking, the head and the sword are cool. The wings are cool-looking but I like the ones Takara/Tomy did for the recent reissue, so they are unnecessary for me especially at their prices.

The feet plates that came with Predaking are good IMHO, so how do CD's feet plates make Predaking play with better or look cooler?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1161639)
Posted by victoryconvoy on December 24th, 2010 @ 5:59pm CST
zodconvoy wrote:I've noticed how Fans Project stated that they wouldn't want to do Devastator because it was CraztDevy's thing and CD's willing to do FP's stuff.

So much for professional courtesy.

fansproject should hit them back by doing there own og1 stuff
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-17 - Bruticus Add-Ons (1161652)
Posted by NTESHFT on December 24th, 2010 @ 6:47pm CST
Wow, no love for CD in here right now :lol:

The only thing CD has done that I like right now are the parts for Predy, but TCC has wowed me with their upgrade (man that sword looks awesome).

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High tide Boat and figure complete Hightide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS CODY BURNS Figure, Rescue Axe Variant 2011." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon" on EBAY