CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle

CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle

Tuesday, May 1st, 2012 1:11am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,331

CrazyDevy is at it again! They've posted their third upgrade for TFC Toys Hercules, a "Giant Rifle". CDMW-30 is a super-sized version of their CDMW-05 (225 mm). It's scheduled for late May/early June and priced at $23.95.

Credit(s): Gauntlet101010

Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375432)
Posted by puttster3 on May 1st, 2012 @ 3:13am CDT
Eh...

(no more need be said)
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375439)
Posted by robofreak on May 1st, 2012 @ 3:56am CDT
$23 for a lame gun? How about I put that money towards TFC-007 and get the gun and forearm extensions while I'm at it?
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375475)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on May 1st, 2012 @ 8:33am CDT
....CrazyDevy should just stop.....now
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375476)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 1st, 2012 @ 8:35am CDT
El Duque wrote:CrazyDevy is at it again! They've posted their second upgrade for TFC Toys Hercules, a "Giant Rifle". CDMW-30 is a super-sized version of their CDMW-05 (225 mm). It's scheduled for late May/early June and priced at $23.95.

This is their THIRD update for the guy.

#1 was the purple barrel (which is actually a worthy addition since so many, including myself, wanted it).

and #2 was an upsize of their G1 head complete with light up eyes.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375499)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 1st, 2012 @ 9:46am CDT
This is so stupid $23 for a gun when I pre-ordered tfc whole upgrade kit for $30 on robotkingdom and it comes with a gun ,new forearms,new face and a add on for better shoulder articulation. So why would crazy devy even do this for such a price unless this gun is the exact g1 replica and g1 mega nuts must have it
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375525)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 1st, 2012 @ 11:13am CDT
No. I already ordered TFC's set which SHOWERS me with value.

I might see it worthwhile at $15 (although I was royaly disappointed with the "barrel" they sold at that price), but not for that much.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375526)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 1st, 2012 @ 11:15am CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:No. I already ordered TFC's set which SHOWERS me with value.

Why the barrel sucks I just got the reprolabels for mine and I like it
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375556)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:30pm CDT
Hotrodimust wrote:

Why the barrel sucks I just got the reprolabels for mine and I like it

With the little information Crazy Devy uses to describe products, I was assuming a full barrel of guns to mess with. It was actually a conversion kit of just the outer shells, which drastically lowered my sights. If I had known it was a kit, I wouldn't have gotten them because I liked the green fine. I wanted some extra variety and play value, not sacrifice the existing parts that worked fine for me. (yeah, some could argue I still got that, but I only like whipping out the screwdriver for a lasting change like a new head)
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375557)
Posted by Hotrodimust on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:35pm CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:
Hotrodimust wrote:

Why the barrel sucks I just got the reprolabels for mine and I like it

Oh wow I thought it was a whole barrel to I'm so glad I didn't get it now
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375558)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 1st, 2012 @ 12:36pm CDT
I always knew the barrel would just be a shell. I mean ... this IS Crazy Devy here. But one of the panels doesn't quite line up right, which is a disappointment, but not a major one.

Still, like almost always, it would have been nice had they been clearer about what they were selling.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375563)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 1st, 2012 @ 1:25pm CDT
Seriously? TFC announce an upgrade set containing a superior gun, a head, and extra should and forearm parts for 30 and CD go and announce a scaled up KO of the original toy gun for 23?

The worst part is someone will actually buy this.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1375697)
Posted by Shadowstream on May 1st, 2012 @ 6:01pm CDT
AutobotMR2 wrote:....CrazyDevy should just stop.....now
:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

Seconded!
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376754)
Posted by daimchoc on May 4th, 2012 @ 6:21am CDT

Almost as tall as Herc... Will probably be as big as Giant... :lol:
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376797)
Posted by El Duque on May 4th, 2012 @ 9:28am CDT
daimchoc wrote:Image

Almost as tall as Herc... Will probably be as big as Giant... :lol:

I like big guns, but that's absurd.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376808)
Posted by AutobotMR2 on May 4th, 2012 @ 10:03am CDT
El Duque wrote:
daimchoc wrote:Image

Almost as tall as Herc... Will probably be as big as Giant... :lol:

I like big guns, but that's absurd.

GOOD GOD! I thought it was just to scale Herc...now that I see how unnecessarily big it is I HOPE they lose money. Fools. :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

I honestly see no good reason for someone to buy this abomination.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376822)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 4th, 2012 @ 10:28am CDT
I highly doubt the articulation's there to lay/kneel down and snipe, but he MIGHT be flexible enough to convincingly wield that sucker with two hands.

If so, it may have a some charm, but really, all this does is stress how outsized the G1 gun was.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376836)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 4th, 2012 @ 10:55am CDT
They need much more than two measly images to really convince me it's worth buying.

You know, Crazy Devy ... some other 3rd party weapons can split apart, or transform, or can be reconfigured in some way. If this gigantic gun could be split up to take advantage of Herc's MANY pegholes it's be more tempting.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376842)
Posted by njb902 on May 4th, 2012 @ 11:08am CDT
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376858)
Posted by Requiem Prime on May 4th, 2012 @ 11:38am CDT
njb902 wrote:too bad armada unicron couldn't hold it. always kinda wanted him to have a weapon.....well besides his chest cannon.

Can't he use that sword from Junkion Blacksmith? I know it's a bit under-utilized since he's not a combiner, but still.
Re: CrazyDevy CDMW-30 Giant Rifle (1376969)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on May 4th, 2012 @ 4:07pm CDT
I used to use the old KO of Kabaya's G1 Galvatron as a weapon for Unicron. Used to use WSTF Megatron too.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Kidrobot Transformers vs. GI Joe Vinyl Lot Snake Eyes, Destro, Scarlet +++" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse: Turbine Thrash Windblade Scout Class New in Package" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1986 Transformers G1 Aerialbot AIR RAID TORQUE RIFLE Weapon Nice Shape" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alternity Suzuki Swift Sport Gold Bug A-03 Goldbug USEd=D" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Figurines Megatron Optimus Prime Autobot Alpha Trion (0023)" on EBAY
Buy "FLAME TOYS Transformers Kkk Tarn Af Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron  Combaticons COMPLETE BRUTICUS" on EBAY