Wednesday, February 20th, 2013 3:34pm CST

Category: Transtopia
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 64,636

THE HELP DESK

Samsonator - Effctive Transformers Paint Remover Found!

FAN ARTWORK

Galvanitro - Transformers Faction Emblems

mzelda - MTMTE 16 Alternate Cover

NooSem - Fall Of Cybertron Super Car Style

Optimus1116 - Generations Steel Core

deadsled - Deadsled's Renditions

FAN FICTION

Sweetknife24 - TFO: H - Ice Road Truckers

I've done a few fan-scripts (of various subjects...Star Wars & Predator being the main ones) in the past...And this is an idea that came to me a few years ago...And of course based on Ice Road Truckers!

Visually, I'd love to see the setting on screen. It's not a great lot, so if it isn't to your liking, you can always enjoy the scenery!

(NB: I know it isn't formatted correctly here, but it's the best I can do!)

EXT. Frozen Lakes – Canada – Arctic Circle – Day
A sky-blue Kenworth cab (W-900) HAULS a flatbed trailer, loaded with man-sized pipes, across one of the many frozen lakes.

INT. Kenworth Cab – Canada – Arctic Circle – Day
The driver of the truck is an Alex Debogorski-type; slightly portly with a big beard, wrapped in many layers of heat-conserving gear.

PHOTO BLITZ

paul053 - Life of a new comer

Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013

Poyguimogul - Transformers: The Meme.

ozzyfreak224 - Masterpiece Soundwave

Slickdrift - Some Pics I'm Working On

Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013

ozzyfreak224 - G! War For Cybertron!!!

Swiftknife24 - K'Nex G1 Optimus Prime

UPDATED ON-GOINGS

Godzillabot Primal - Godzillabot's Photocomic Funny-ness

DemyStardust - Trippin with Trypticon

dirk2243 - Adventures of the Kreons

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Hip-Hoptimus Rime - Easy TF Prime Thundertron Claws

Jones - TF:Prime Arcee - Paint overhaul & Shapeways blades/blasters

DubCustomz - Transformers Masterpiece Movie Prime V.6

Jones - TF: PRIME FE Bumblebee - Accurate face

smdudajr - First customization: TFP Lockdown

wulongti - Target Master Roller [shapeways]

wulongti - G1 Roadbuster head for Commander Class BH Bulk Head

Credit(s): Various

Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1465938)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 20th, 2013 @ 3:37pm CST
Va'al wrote:Wow, you really liked Paul's Space Case comic, didn't you? Image

Har har? No. First time doing this. It's a real pain in the butt. Believe me.
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1465954)
Posted by Va'al on February 20th, 2013 @ 4:27pm CST
Autobot032 wrote:
Va'al wrote:Wow, you really liked Paul's Space Case comic, didn't you? Image

Har har? No. First time doing this. It's a real pain in the butt. Believe me.

Oh, I can imagine. I've had Burn's swearing for a while, and tried making one myself, just to see how long it would take.

Good work though, looks really good now, and I had definitely missed a couple! :APPLAUSE:
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1465984)
Posted by Rated X on February 20th, 2013 @ 6:42pm CST
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1465991)
Posted by Autobot032 on February 20th, 2013 @ 7:21pm CST
Rated X wrote:I think the guy who did the custom is very talented, but why not just buy a Steelcore ??? :-?

That's not the point of the Creative Roundup. Why make a Steelcore when he could buy one? Valid question, in general. Not here.

Why buy one when he could make one? Also a valid question.

This thread is to celebrate the works of your fellow board members, not to dash their hopes with useless questions.
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1466088)
Posted by wulongti on February 21st, 2013 @ 6:55am CST

No actual custom was made. This was just a digi-bash.

Also, why make one when you could buy one? Steelcore's are hard to get a hold of right now and were $80 new. The source figure in this bash is a deluxe Orion Pax shown off at this year's Toyfair. Presumably it will be in the $15 range. plus paints and time == a much cheaper alternative.
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1466128)
Posted by paul053 on February 21st, 2013 @ 10:17am CST
Thanks for posting my comic but missed the Space Case custom. Guess Bee and Wheeljack did kill him in that comic. :lol: Anyway, thanks again.
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1466319)
Posted by Rated X on February 21st, 2013 @ 9:12pm CST
wulongti wrote:

No actual custom was made. This was just a digi-bash.

Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1466391)
Posted by wulongti on February 22nd, 2013 @ 5:47am CST
Rated X wrote:I said the guy was talented. I wasnt questioning his work, it was the concept that I was questioning. I thought it was a actual figure and didnt realize it was just a digibash of Orion Pax. But on the flip side, alot of people liked Steelcore because he was not a rip off of Hasbro IP. So it seems a little odd to want to Hasbro-ize him. I think the non-Hasbro aesthetic is what makes Steelcore unique. I wouldnt want him any other way but thats just me. ;)

I totally agree with you there. I greatly prefer the "anime robot" look of Steelcore too. :)
Re: Creative Roundup, February 20, 2013 (1466626)
Posted by smdudajr on February 22nd, 2013 @ 11:53pm CST
Awesome! Wow! thank you so much for picking my custom as one of the round up pieces. I think I fix the trouble with the rest of the pictures. here is TFP lockdown in robot mode.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers lot of 3  - Generations Select - Deluxe - Ricochet - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave The Firebot With Axe Hand Bots Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader DOUBLEDEALER  NIB NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Ricochet with Nightstick MISB Commemorative Series IX 9 Transformers Stepper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY