Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015

Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015

Sunday, May 24th, 2015 11:21am CDT

Categories: Site News, Transtopia
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 58,132

It's time for the Transtopia ection to show up on the front page again, for this rainy Sunday of May (outside this particular window at least..). Read on below for Seibertron.com's creative output in terms of customs, artwork, bashes, builds, photos and more, and make sure to comment if you like what you see!

The Help Desk

Fellow Seibertronian primalxconvoy is looking for some help with digibashes - why not try your hand at it here?

CUSTOMIZATIONS

Noideaforaname - Splinterbeak

M3Gr1ml0ck - Lost Seasons: Solaris | Wrath of the Ages #6 | The Middle Years

FAN-FICTION

Apollo-XL5 - Prime Effect 5 - Epilogue

Rodimus2006 - Elements of Chaos

PHOTO BLITZ

Test your metal, mettle and film knowledge with the Name That Film photo game! Latest screenshot in need of answers below.

Madeus Prime - Target Found

prjkt - Surgery with Ratchet and First Aid

keelo1027 - Pics | Cooking with Grimlock

Credit(s): Transtopia

Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689814)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 24th, 2015 @ 11:48am CDT
Heh. I was going to say I should have taken a new photo now I've tidied up Firebolt somewhat but to be honest it would still look like junk being on the same page as Shinobitron's amazing paint skills.

I will be uploading new pics when I finish my Hot Rod custom though. This be taking some time cos it's my biggest project so far and I've sometimes got a bit in over my head along the way but as an amateur it's been good to push myself and try get even a bit further on the long path to be able to produce quality customs. :D
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689827)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on May 24th, 2015 @ 12:42pm CDT
Well Dreadwind wins the 2015 "Battletrap" award for best idea for a retool that Hasbro will not give us ;)
Seriously though Hasbro, I will never forgive you if you don't get us Dreadwind and Darkwing from CW Skydive and Airraid
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689839)
Posted by .... on May 24th, 2015 @ 1:04pm CDT
Omg my picture made it! :D Thanks guys! You're the best! :BOWDOWN:
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689842)
Posted by .... on May 24th, 2015 @ 1:09pm CDT
Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689884)
Posted by Burn on May 24th, 2015 @ 2:52pm CDT
Silly wrote:Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering which one was yours ...
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689886)
Posted by Va'al on May 24th, 2015 @ 2:58pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Silly wrote:Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering which one was yours ...

Surely the one that says 'Silly' next to the title. I would assume.
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689891)
Posted by Burn on May 24th, 2015 @ 3:08pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Burn wrote:
Silly wrote:Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering which one was yours ...

Surely the one that says 'Silly' next to the title. I would assume.

ERHMAGERD! That's totally cool!
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689901)
Posted by Va'al on May 24th, 2015 @ 3:39pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Burn wrote:
Silly wrote:Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering which one was yours ...

Surely the one that says 'Silly' next to the title. I would assume.

ERHMAGERD! That's totally cool!

INORITE
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689914)
Posted by M3Gr1ml0ck on May 24th, 2015 @ 4:03pm CDT
Thanks for the triple feature!
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1689918)
Posted by TFanPage101 on May 24th, 2015 @ 4:16pm CDT
Thank you so much for featuring Pipes in the article, I'm glad it made it in.
:D :D
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1690019)
Posted by .... on May 24th, 2015 @ 8:11pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Silly wrote:Mine is the Gimp art with Prowl and Brawn. ;)

Thanks for that. I was wondering which one was yours ...

I know, I'm not stupid. -_- I was just building up my ego.
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1690211)
Posted by Tresob on May 25th, 2015 @ 7:32am CDT
Hey! Thanks for coverage!
Re: Creative Roundup, May 24th, 2015 (1690566)
Posted by prjkt on May 26th, 2015 @ 5:37am CDT
Hah! Thanks for the feature - it was really just my way of trying to turn faulty toys into a it of fun while fixing them

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 64 Cliff jumper Bumblebee Movie" on EBAY