DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders

DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders

Sunday, June 12th, 2011 6:00pm CDT

Category: Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 48,403

Credit(s): VS_Savant2

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 12th, 2011 9:38pm CDT

Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238334)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 12th, 2011 @ 6:31pm CDT
Cool! I'll have to see if there is anything else I need.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238335)
Posted by joevill on June 12th, 2011 @ 6:33pm CDT
Awesome... just installed that coupon activator so I can print them out. Thanks! Just what I need... to spend more money on Transformers after Botcon. You would think after spending hundreds of dollars on Transformers after one weekend you would back off right? Nope! I guess you can say I really am a plastic crack addict. :KREMZEEK:
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238346)
Posted by DJLazer on June 12th, 2011 @ 6:44pm CDT
Just printed mines, and i'm going to target right now!
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238352)
Posted by VS_Savant2 on June 12th, 2011 @ 6:49pm CDT
That was me that sent in the news. I'm glad I could push the US economy along a tad bit by making it easier for some to let go of their hard earned money. I would not even noticed the coupons if it were not for my wife's addiction to couponing.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238354)
Posted by YRQRM0 on June 12th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CDT
Solid. Perhaps this is a sign it's time to buy Sentinel Prime?
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238396)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on June 12th, 2011 @ 8:21pm CDT
awesome, i would totally use these if i had money :(
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238408)
Posted by 5150 Cruiser on June 12th, 2011 @ 8:38pm CDT
Darn thing isn't working for me! Even after installing there coupon print thing, its saying they just printed, but my printer isn't spitting them out! Now it says i've reached my limit! anyone else have this problem?
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238411)
Posted by joevill on June 12th, 2011 @ 8:44pm CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:Solid. Perhaps this is a sign it's time to buy Sentinel Prime?

I was thinking the same thing.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238420)
Posted by necr0blivion on June 12th, 2011 @ 9:15pm CDT
I just got back from Target, and there's a sale on TF3 movie figures.

Leaders are on sale for $39.99 (from $44.99)
Voyagers are on sale for $17.99 (from $19.99)
Deluxes are $10.99 (from $11.99)
and Cyberverse Playsets are $12.99 (from $14.99 I think)

I didn't see sale prices for the HAs and HA Basics, so expect $29.99 and $9.99 respectively. I also did not see sales for Cyberverse Legends or other TF figures.

So, now these figures are on sale AND you get to use the coupons. Happy hunting!
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238435)
Posted by dinogeist on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:04pm CDT
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Are you waiting for a sale to pick up that Dark Of The Moon leader or voyager class figure? Here is some news that will give a little relief to your wallet. Target has some printable coupons good for DOTM toys. In the coupons section of Target's website are printable coupons that are good for $3 off DOTM voyager toys and $10 off leader class toys. You can get to the coupons by clicking here.

Thanks for the info+links+coupons.

Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238436)
Posted by i am Dj fLiP on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:07pm CDT
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238440)
Posted by dinogeist on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:10pm CDT
i am Dj fLiP wrote:Toys R Us had a BOGO 50% off last week so this is a good follow up for us who likes to save $ :D

I thought that was just for canadian TRU stores last week.

I didn't know it was for USA TRU stores last week too.

Also I heard it was a in-store sale only & not a on-line sale too.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238444)
Posted by amtm on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:21pm CDT
necr0blivion wrote:I just got back from Target, and there's a sale on TF3 movie figures.

Thanks for the heads-up. I thought the $35.99 price I got for Sentinel Prime at Toys R Us on Wednesday (20% off coupon for rewards members) was the best price I'd find. Now I can save a few more bucks to plow into other Transformers.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238446)
Posted by Kibble on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:24pm CDT
I went to TRU and picked up a couple leaders using the BOGO with the intent to exchange one for Ironhide when it is stocked...and the other to take back to Target with a full price $45 receipt. That $10 off on top of the sale price would be the bomb, though, if I had any hope they'd get Ironhide in before the sale ends.
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238447)
Posted by i am Dj fLiP on June 12th, 2011 @ 10:28pm CDT
deathy wrote:
I thought that was just for canadian TRU stores last week.

I didn't know it was for USA TRU stores last week too.

Also I heard it was a in-store sale only & not a on-line sale too.

Yeah it was on the Ad and it was both in-store and online.
Only worked for deluxe voyager & leader classes though.
I posted a copy of my reciept under DOTM haul thread.

And I submitted the news but it never got posted :-?
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238561)
Posted by autobot skydrifter on June 13th, 2011 @ 7:35am CDT
sentinel prime here i come!!!
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238563)
Posted by autobot skydrifter on June 13th, 2011 @ 7:38am CDT
:D sentinel prime here i come!!!
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1238578)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on June 13th, 2011 @ 8:22am CDT
Damn it doesnt work in asia lols :lol:
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1239684)
Posted by amtm on June 14th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CDT
Hit Target in Gaithersburg, MD today. A sign was posted in the Transformers aisle noting sale prices for ALL of the size classes, based on regular price rather than names. The sale is valid from June 12 to July 30 according to the sign. (Yes, JULY 30, not June 30.) Human Alliance Basic, normally $9.99, are on sale for $8.99, for instance. But out of the three sizes I scanned at the price checker--Leader, HA Basic, and Voyager--only the Leader came up with the correct sale price. So I told the guy at the register and he adjusted the price according to what I saw on the sign.

I also printed the codes from computers at two entirely different locations (work and home) to see if they were unique to your IP address or if they could be used more than once. The codes remained the same so there is no reason you can't use these coupons as many times as you want, especially if you pay in cash where there's no way to track your use.

Small size image below, full size image here.

DOTM-Photo936.jpg
Re: DOTM Target Coupons: $3 Off Voyager, $10 Off Leaders (1239698)
Posted by amtm on June 14th, 2011 @ 8:29pm CDT
deathy wrote:Hopefully I find a DOTM Leader sized Ironhide at Target before the $10 off coupon expires on july,16,2011.

Deathy, you don't have to wait. Just use the coupon to buy a Leader Bumblebee or Sentinel Prime. You have 90 days to return it. When Ironhide shows up, buy it, then use the Ironhide receipt to return the Leader Bumblebee or whatever. At Target they're all under the same code so it doesn't matter. You can confirm this by looking at the DPCI number (087-06-2294) at Target.com.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY