DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview

DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview

Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 5:53pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News, Interviews
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 32,921

Credit(s): The Ellen Degeneres Show

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 10th, 2011 6:22pm CDT

Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220132)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on May 10th, 2011 @ 6:15pm CDT
KorbinJones wrote:I'm not a Megan Fox fan to begin with. When I heard "Carly" was going to be in this movie, I didn't care who it was. I'm sold on Rosie as long as she kicks some robot ass...

I want to show you Guys & Gals just how much I dislike Megan Fox.

I made this stopmotion short explaining what happen between ROTF & DOTM.
:lol: :APPLAUSE:
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220146)
Posted by SKYWARPED_128 on May 10th, 2011 @ 7:22pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Maxim Magazine's Most Beautiful Woman of 2011, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, recently appeared on The Ellen Degeneres Show and spoke about her experience while filming her first film Transformers DOTM. Check out the embedded interview below.

Just my opinion, but she sounds more down to earth than Megan Fox in the interview.
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220149)
Posted by sentinelprime1234 on May 10th, 2011 @ 7:37pm CDT
Megan Fox is way skinnier then her, Rosie is very sexy looking, and cute lol
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220212)
Posted by T-Macksimus on May 10th, 2011 @ 9:18pm CDT
I haven't paid much attention to Rosie outside of DotM stuff and the Maxim article. I damn near sprayed Mt. Dew all over my monitor when it came up that she was dating Jason Statham. That lucky son of a... well, anyhow I agree with SKYWARPED_128, she does seem a lot more down to earth than Megan. This is the second interview I've seen her in and she just seems a lot more personable. I don't think that continued big screen gigs will do to her what they have done to Megan and some many other young actors/actresses. She strikes me as being a lot more grounded and I have always had the impression that Jason Statham is the same way so he'll keep her from turning into an uber-b**ch!
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220232)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on May 10th, 2011 @ 10:16pm CDT
LOL, every one's debating whether she's "hot" or not.

I remember a long while ago (RoTF time frame) I heard one person complain about lot's of British accented bots in the two movies. And so when she said she had a British accent in the movie I was laughing thinking about that. haha.

Now, continue with your "who's prettier" debates, please.
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220260)
Posted by Boom.stick on May 10th, 2011 @ 11:51pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:
Heh, reminds me of the epsiode of "Archer" where Lana is getting guys to have revenge sex with, and an openly-gay character is in line for a turn. Someone asks him why, since he's gay, and he answers, "Nobody's that gay." :lol:

Sweet! An "Archer" reference. Similarly, perhaps Megan Fox has Johnny Bench hands?
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220300)
Posted by vectorA3 on May 11th, 2011 @ 2:27am CDT
She seems more intelligent than Fox. Also doesn't seem jaded. But still not hotter than Olivia Wilde, Munn or Beau Garrett.
Re: DOTM's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Interview (1220697)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on May 12th, 2011 @ 2:32am CDT
The more pictures and footage of Rosie that i see, the hotter she looks. Although I seem to have been one of the few people who was disappointed to hear that Megan Fox wouldn't be completing the TF journey with the rest of the original cast. I'm also proud to see the UK being represented in the Transformers cast.

Shia Lebouf seems to have a good record with his female counterparts. There was more than enough smoke to suggest a fire with him and Megan Fox and with Carey Mulligan as well in Wall Street 2 so I wonder if he tried anything with Rosie.
He'd have to deal with her boyfriend Jason Statham if he did...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Caliburst & Slugslinger Deluxe Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy Deluxe Hasbro Pre-Owned" on EBAY
Buy "Takaratomy Transformers Legends LG30 Wheelie &Go Shooter Action Figure To..." on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-48 Brawn & Repugnus Robot Figure Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return, SKY SHADOW, Leader Class, Generations" on EBAY