Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com

Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com

Tuesday, July 10th, 2007 8:54pm CDT

Categories: People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 25,204

Hasbro's Official Transformers website has been updated with some interesting new content: two tracks from Stan Bush's new Album "In This Life". The two tracks are a brand new re-recording of his famous song "The Touch" from the original 1986 Transformers Movie, and "'Til All Are One", a new track which became the theme song for this summer's Botcon.

Download the tracks from the official Transformers site here.

And for more information on Stan Bush, or to order a copy of his new album "In This Life", check out his official website, Stanbush.com here.

Credit(s): Transformers.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 10th, 2007 8:56pm CDT

Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213240)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CDT
It's a pretty good alblum actually. :)

Stan Bush is a really cool guy.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213248)
Posted by Creature SH on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:08pm CDT
Why are they giving away his biggest selling points ?

Oh well. *load*
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213249)
Posted by featofstrength on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:08pm CDT
Thanks Stan!!!!
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213274)
Posted by Collector Maximus on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:17pm CDT
Cool
Big thanks to Stan Bush for this.
I actually bought the import version of the album when it was released and it doesn't include these two tracks, so this is awesome. Thanks for making these other tracks available to those who bought the earlier version. ;)^
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213277)
Posted by bairdduvessa on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:19pm CDT
nice!

i'm still bummed he wasn't on the movie soundtrack
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213295)
Posted by Starscream_8_my_Dog on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:26pm CDT
Wish this guy was as big in America as he is overseas.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213299)
Posted by Skowl on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:29pm CDT
I'm really digging the new version of The Touch, Stan's voice has really aged well, and that doesn't always happen with singers.

The other new song is pretty good too. I might just get his new album to support the guy, I feel like it's my duty.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213311)
Posted by Metroplex79 on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:35pm CDT
:grin: :APPLAUSE: :PEACE: ;)^

Not bad at all. I enjoyed it.

THANKS STAN!!!

PS, I wouldn't mind an update on Dare either ;;) :wink:
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213323)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:40pm CDT
That's pretty cool. Both are on my PSP now. I'll be listening to them tomorrow at work. Yay!!

That's because most professional rock singers scream into a mic for too many years. It really tears up your voice.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213351)
Posted by Blozor on July 10th, 2007 @ 9:49pm CDT
I prefer the original "Touch" better. The keyboards seem off and more corny on this one. Has anyone else noticed that "The Touch" is one giant collection of clichés? I like the song, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it's more of a guilty pleasure that I wouldn't ever admit to in certain circles, like any that exist outside of TransFandom.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213517)
Posted by Bouncy X on July 10th, 2007 @ 11:46pm CDT
he should redo Dare as well...its the better song i think..i actually have it on my mp3 player..lol
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213614)
Posted by First-Aid on July 11th, 2007 @ 12:41am CDT
I am LOVING the new "Touch"...more digital, more keyboards...of course it has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the fact that I play keyboards myself..:-P It keeps that great 80's sound while throwing in a few new twists and sounds, with a more modern drum backing. It's a fuller sound...
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213617)
Posted by First-Aid on July 11th, 2007 @ 12:43am CDT
Blozor wrote: Has anyone else noticed that "The Touch" is one giant collection of clichés?

Most songs are a collection of cliches...either that or about sex...only person I've ever heard not use cliches in his music is Peter Gabriel, but half the time I have no idea what he's singing about anyways..:-?
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213650)
Posted by First-Aid on July 11th, 2007 @ 1:00am CDT
"Til All Are One" critique: This HAS to be the song he mentioned way back that had 70+ tracks. This song is a very interesting blend of new tech and 80's rock sounds. I'm very impressed by the changing of the beat on several occassions to almost a 6 beat feel. The overall feel is a very deep, surrounding sound. The extended intro reminds me a bit of some of the so-called "art music" of the 70's- it is clearly trying to tell a story; one can feel the conflict inherent in the story through the different styles imbued in the stanzas. THe chord progs are also very impressive...the chorus is composed of a minor I chord to major VI, to major III to Major V of III...personally I always loved that prog..:-) The overall song is in A minor. Stan's vocals are still very good- high voices tend to burn out in pop music, but his has held out well. The downside is I almost feel like there's an unfinished quality to the song, like it isn't quite the final production cut...the sound levels are off in a couple spots- something that the recording engineer should handle normally. It's a nice homage to us as fans and a thank you, I think, to do this song. I'm pleased with it...I'll give it a 7 out of 10. Hey, it's better than anything from "American Karaoke", Britney Spears, or any rapper..:-P
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213869)
Posted by King Slick on July 11th, 2007 @ 4:44am CDT
"Till All Are One" is actually a remix of another song he sang...Ground Zero. Very chilling all the same.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (213911)
Posted by Autobot Skids on July 11th, 2007 @ 5:31am CDT

ME: Heh...

When I first met my girlfriend 3 years ago, she asked me to play he some music I like... and she's into "serious" music like jazz and all that other stuff - basically no ass rock - hates it... but I think she was "touched" by the fact that I like The Touch... :)

Anyways - point is - I love ass rock - including Stan Bush - and have no compunctions about pushing it on my friends, relatives, girlfriend and everybody else who basically think I'm insane for it :)

Skids
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (214017)
Posted by another tf fan on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:26am CDT
The new "The Touch" has a WAY better drum track than the lackluster drum machine of the original.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (214057)
Posted by Flashwave on July 11th, 2007 @ 7:49am CDT
Maybe I'm the only one here, But wasn't his voice 10 shades of FLAT for Dare at botcon???
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (214161)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on July 11th, 2007 @ 9:07am CDT
Personally, this is my new favorite version of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD5sT73jGQc

Stan Bush, unplugged.
Re: Download Two New Stan Bush Songs on Transformers.com (214223)
Posted by BlurPrime on July 11th, 2007 @ 10:08am CDT
i like stan bush he is a good singer and song writer i just wish that he was big in the states asw2ell but to us transfans he is big here and that will never change. i like both of his songs and would love to hear a remake of dare hope he makes one.

till all are one.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Toys Studio Series 59 Deluxe Class Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations - Combiner Wars-AUTOBOT HOUND Figure - Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Studio Series 42 - Construction Long Haul Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie Hasbro 2018 MISP!" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS ER EX-18 IRONHIDE & PROWL Figure MIB by Takara Tomy" on EBAY