Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom

Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom

Monday, November 28th, 2011 7:33am CST

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,551

Credit(s): Robotkingdom

Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317412)
Posted by Swindle01 on November 28th, 2011 @ 8:32am CST
ive still yet to see a single picture of rodimus prime BEFORE and then AFTER with the new face standing next to each other

i wanted to see if this hides the hot rod head better than the normal rodimus helmet does
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317413)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 28th, 2011 @ 8:53am CST
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317414)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 28th, 2011 @ 9:00am CST
GetRightRobot wrote:Ok, this is cool and priced right, so I'm on board, if someone will answer ONE question for me... Is this a new head? Or do I have to insert the face into my FP Protector's head?

Just the face, like with Shadow Scyther. :grin:
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317415)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 28th, 2011 @ 9:05am CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:

Just the face, like with Shadow Scyther. :grin:

Going into room to examine Protector's face.... >:oP
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317417)
Posted by rpetras on November 28th, 2011 @ 9:13am CST
I'm happy with mine the way it is.

I, personally, see no need for this.

Though, the price is OK for those who do.

>:oP
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317424)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 28th, 2011 @ 9:41am CST
It's cheap. It's mine.

Actually, scratch that. Going to wait and see what the word is before I risk breaking Protector's head.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317431)
Posted by dumbprime on November 28th, 2011 @ 10:05am CST
I just looked at my Protector, and his factory face plate just slides out of his helmet. There are no screws or anything to break when removing the face plate! I might have to get this unless some good comparison photos turn up that turn me off of it!
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317432)
Posted by Rated X on November 28th, 2011 @ 10:12am CST
Nine bucks and they throw in a free sardine can !!! Im sold. Gotta wait for BBTS to get it. Hope they dont jack up the price any more than 15 bucks.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317537)
Posted by NTESHFT on November 28th, 2011 @ 4:33pm CST
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317553)
Posted by dinogeist on November 28th, 2011 @ 5:26pm CST
El Duque wrote:Site sponsor Robotkingdom dropped by to let us know they now have Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF available for pre-order. This third-party piece designed to compliment your FansProject Protector is priced at $9.90 and scheduled to release next month.

$9.90 Is a decent price,it's much lower than I thought it was going to cost,like 3 times lower in price.

I'm amused by the sardine can package this item comes in. it's gotta be the worst/lamest package I've ever seen. I wonder if this sardine package comes with a sardine key to open up the tin cover. maybe it'll be a year 2005 cybertron toy line cyber styled sardine key.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317583)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 28th, 2011 @ 7:16pm CST
Sardine Cyber key... That's hilarious!!! :lol:
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317654)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 29th, 2011 @ 12:00am CST
I might get it if BBTS gets it in for cheap. But if not, meh.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317912)
Posted by Mkall on November 29th, 2011 @ 6:10pm CST
headsortails wrote:A third-party ad on kit for a third-party add on kit........... :lol: ..........It's kool and priced right, but I like mine the way it is.

It's not the first time, nor will it be the last.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1317956)
Posted by Kibble on November 29th, 2011 @ 9:04pm CST
BBTS has it and is charging $18 for it. Charging twice what RK is is kinda douche baggy... I was looking forward to adding it to my POL, too.
Re: Dr. Wu DW-P01 - FACE OFF Available for Pre-Order at Robotkingdom (1318498)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 1st, 2011 @ 2:08pm CST
I'm definitely passing, at that price. Maybe when BBTS clears it out for 50% off I'll bite. :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series Hot Rod 86 Voyager Class Action Figure - F0712" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV08 Underbite" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure One step changer TAV05 Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-08 Gregevor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Adventure deluxe TAV-03 Strongarm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE MEGA OPTIMUS PRIME, 2015." on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers loose Movie Revenge of the Fallen (ROFT) Deluxe Chromia" on EBAY