Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th

Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th

Thursday, March 4th, 2010 6:46pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 19,431

The Transformers Collectors Club wants you... to renew or become a brand new member NOW! For your trouble they will send you a great, exclusive toy to add to your collection.

What are you waiting for? Visit the Transformers Club store and get yours. There are only a very few short days left before this offer expires.

Check out more images of DION at the club website here.

Seibertron.com for all of your Transformers news and resource needs.

Vector Sigma Database
Comprehensive Photo Galleries
Most Recent Transformers News

Credit(s): Seibertron, and the Transformers Collectors Club

Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051872)
Posted by VSpec on March 4th, 2010 @ 6:58pm CST
I plan on joining on the 17th or later. I'm just hoping next years figure is better.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051877)
Posted by mesh on March 4th, 2010 @ 7:11pm CST
renew my membership?
ahahahaha nothing is free
the cost of renewing covers the cost of this fig. so essentially you are still buying the fig (minus the silly comics that come in the mail).
thanks but no thanks

if they want my business they need to come up with a fig that really gives that "wow" factor.

i'm talking about a non-repaint, non-existing, something completely new and exciting, fig.

ya i'm asking for a lot but my idea of a membership is to have access to really exclusive items that can't be bought by non-members. items that are worth the cash. i know it still sounds vague but i expected a lot from these guys when they first came out with the club. instead i paid $80 for a cheap-ass energon toy that i sold for a mere $5.

how the heck does $80 justify a membership that only provides you with an item that isn't worth that much?

thanks but no thanks :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE:
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051881)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 4th, 2010 @ 7:17pm CST
mesh wrote:renew my membership?
ahahahaha nothing is free
thanks but no thanks

thanks but no thanks :KREMZEEK: :APPLAUSE:

So you're blaming the club because you could not make a killing reselling their exclusive figure... :ic$: [-(
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051882)
Posted by UltraPrimal on March 4th, 2010 @ 7:21pm CST
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051894)
Posted by Ungie on March 4th, 2010 @ 8:03pm CST
gotta give props to whoever came up with Dyin' for Dion! :lol:
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051895)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 4th, 2010 @ 8:07pm CST
Ungie wrote:gotta give props to whoever came up with Dyin' for Dion! :lol:

I'll take what I can get, when I can get it, I suppose.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051900)
Posted by mechabooks on March 4th, 2010 @ 8:40pm CST
I'm glad I signed up. I like the paint job on Dion. I think contrasting colors are especially eye catching.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051906)
Posted by Liftgate on March 4th, 2010 @ 8:53pm CST
Someone here dosn't understand economics.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051921)
Posted by Samsonator on March 4th, 2010 @ 10:07pm CST
I joined back in January and I'm still glad I did.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051924)
Posted by Blurrz on March 4th, 2010 @ 10:51pm CST
I like Dutch Shot... I'll get it second-hand. I'm too lazy to sign up for the club.. XD.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051935)
Posted by Mkall on March 4th, 2010 @ 11:20pm CST
It's really not worth it for me, being Canadian to sign up.

I'll buy it when it shows up at BBTS.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051939)
Posted by Burn on March 5th, 2010 @ 1:11am CST
Mkall wrote:It's really not worth it for me, being Canadian to sign up.

Try being an Australian.

Too much money for very little benefit.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051954)
Posted by Dead Metal on March 5th, 2010 @ 4:07am CST
Mkall wrote:It's really not worth it for me, being Canadian to sign up.

I'll buy it when it shows up at BBTS.

What will they ask for it based on previous experience?
I'm pretty interested in this fig I think it looks good, not good enough to go spent like $90 to be a club member but still pretty cool.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1051965)
Posted by Flux Convoy on March 5th, 2010 @ 6:14am CST
UltraPrimal wrote:I like that silly comic. :-( But then again I also go to BotCon and buy all the exclusives. :P

Same here. I also like being able to buy exclusive figures I'm interested in at member prices. Getting discounts on Botcon and the magazine itself. Forty dollars isn't worth that? Hokay.
:BOT:
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052024)
Posted by Mkall on March 5th, 2010 @ 9:48am CST
Dead Metal wrote:
Mkall wrote:It's really not worth it for me, being Canadian to sign up.

I'll buy it when it shows up at BBTS.

What will they ask for it based on previous experience?

The last free fig was Heatwave, which they didn't even announce that they had, just slid it into their vintage dept for, I think 28 dollars.

I'd expect Dion to be 30-40, and around 60ish for SG Cyclonus and Counterpunch
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052067)
Posted by Burn on March 5th, 2010 @ 1:21pm CST
Flux Convoy wrote:

:BOT:

If you're in America and don't have to pay out thousands of dollars in airfares to attend BotCon then sure, it's probably worth it.

But for International members who have to pay double the membership fees, then a lump of plastic and six magazines (which arrive a month late) really doesn't justify the extra price.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052086)
Posted by Counterpunch on March 5th, 2010 @ 2:10pm CST
Burn wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:

:BOT:

(ps your country needs to get laid baaaaad.)
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052094)
Posted by Burn on March 5th, 2010 @ 2:32pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:Anyway, wouldn't the Austrailian government censor out all the capital 'B's because the look too much like boobs.

nah, B's are fine, it's the I's they'll go after over because they're clearly flat.

(ps your country needs to get laid baaaaad.)

See, I don't even have a smartarse come back for this because it's so damn true.

Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052096)
Posted by Mkall on March 5th, 2010 @ 2:35pm CST
Burn wrote:*sigh* I hate the politicians of my country. I should move to Canada and live in Mkall's roof.

Only if you promise to re-shingle it while you're in there.
Re: Dyin' For Dion? --Club Membership Dues Due By March 16th (1052101)
Posted by Burn on March 5th, 2010 @ 2:48pm CST
ugh, you people use shingle's?

Screw that then. Give me a nice iron roof any day.
(You can tell I live in cyclone country!)

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Bundle Rare, Medix, Blades And Blurr Morbot Job Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots High tide Boat and figure complete Hightide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chief Charlie Burns Rescue Cutter Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Cloudraker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Outback" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Arms Micron Shining Bumblebee Targetmaster Gun Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS CODY BURNS Figure, Rescue Axe Variant 2011." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon" on EBAY