FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You

FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 6:08pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,716

Seibertron member ColDBOTMan has let us know that he has recieved his Fansproject Blesser figure. It's time to start checking your mailboxes to see if you recieved this awesome figure. Blesser was available to the first 1500 people who donated at least $15 to a Fansproject approved Japan disaster relief effort. Thanks to all who donated and also to those who continue to donate.

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): ColDBOTMan

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 24th, 2011 11:36pm CDT

Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213404)
Posted by robofreak on April 24th, 2011 @ 6:19pm CDT
Great, now I'll be watching my mailbox like a hawk for the new week or so.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213422)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2011 @ 7:08pm CDT
Damnit, why did I have to be such a smart ass and put "Dingleberry Fuzzynuts" as the name on the donation... It's all ruined now.

i feel bad for you thats freaking funny :lol: someone should name there dog or cat that name im sorry
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213432)
Posted by leobreaker1977 on April 24th, 2011 @ 7:34pm CDT
did you recieve an e-mail before it was shipped? th fp website said that was going to be the procedure and i donated before it ended but even after e-mailing them i never got a response as to if i had made it in or not.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213491)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 24th, 2011 @ 9:54pm CDT
Can't wait!
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213727)
Posted by [dRu] on April 25th, 2011 @ 11:15am CDT
Awesome! I was starting to wonder if people who received one ever got that second email...
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213751)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on April 25th, 2011 @ 12:25pm CDT
I got mine today! I didn't get a second email, unless my spam filter got it.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213753)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 25th, 2011 @ 12:32pm CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:I got mine today! I didn't get a second email, unless my spam filter got it.

Same here.

Now, who to give him to...

I'm actually thinking that he might go best or most interestingly with Prime.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213763)
Posted by Mkall on April 25th, 2011 @ 12:49pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

Same here.

Now, who to give him to...

I'm actually thinking that he might go best or most interestingly with Prime.

I was kinda planning on giving mine to Inferno
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213774)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 25th, 2011 @ 1:28pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

Same here.

Now, who to give him to...

I'm actually thinking that he might go best or most interestingly with Prime.

I was kinda planning on giving mine to Inferno

Inferno is a good choice but I have mine with the Gears of War set so he's a little crowded. Maybe classics BB? I could see him making a trip to help humans in need.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213776)
Posted by [dRu] on April 25th, 2011 @ 1:31pm CDT
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213777)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 25th, 2011 @ 1:32pm CDT
[dRu] wrote:If you received your blesser figure, where are you guys? I kinda want to gauge how long it will take mine to get to Wisconsin (if I even get one) =P~

I'm farther east than you. It should arrive today or tomorrow for you, though I would have thought it might have arrived already.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213794)
Posted by zodconvoy on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:26pm CDT
Mine just got delivered. Looks great in Scourge's hand.

Didn't get any second email either though. Still, pure awesome and for a good cause.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213799)
Posted by warpainter24 on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:37pm CDT
I also received mine today (Maryland). I have my Henkei Bumblebee holding him. I can totally see him using his jet pack to fly over a forest and extinguishing fires.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213806)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:50pm CDT
Sounds like I should have him when I get home then. I've been thinking about who to have him team with. I kinda want someone along the lines of a rescue type person as well. The idea of Evac is a good one. I'll definitely think about that too. My other option was to pair him up with GF Red Alert.

I can't say enough good things about FansProject for getting something like this done and motivating people to donate. I can only assume they had other plans for the figure, but to say eff it and do this instead speaks volumes of their integrity.

FansProject supporter for life!
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213809)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on April 25th, 2011 @ 2:57pm CDT

I'm near Charlotte NC
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213815)
Posted by robofreak on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:05pm CDT

This is kinda dissapointing as I thought for sure I was part of the 1500. Maybe I filled out something wrong?
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213817)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:08pm CDT
robofreak wrote:I've yet to see anything in my mailbox and I would come before a lot of the Eastern side of the US for when it should pop up.

I wouldn't worry yet. Maybe they didn't ship them all out at the same time. (maybe like waves of 500?)
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213820)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:09pm CDT

IDK, I think in this case, everything is coming in East to west unlike the iGear Kup head which is arriving west to east. It's still to early to tell because so far it seems the east coast people are the early birds. I still haven't gotten either of my Kup heads yet. :-(
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213834)
Posted by bvzxa on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:27pm CDT
Well I got my Blesser, and CA-01 an CA-02 today.

I got me I-gear heads on Saturday. Someone tried to open my package too. But Kup has his new head now so he's looking like Hannibal from the A-Team.
Re: FansProject's Blesser Starting to Arrive in a Mailbox Near You (1213879)
Posted by SumoXL on April 25th, 2011 @ 4:54pm CDT
Mine came in and Location is NYC

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure MOSC New!! RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Windcharger Transformers Combiner Wars Loose 2015 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Hasbro - Transformers Generations - Combiner Wars - Trailbreaker" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS - Generations Combiner Wars -AUTOBOT HOUND Figure -Sky Reign Piece" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2016 Beast Wars Terrorsaur Combiner Exclusive New Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Autobot Jetfire Commander Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Protectobot HOT SPOT Voyager Class New (2012 Hasbro)" on EBAY