Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter!

Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter!

Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 1:36pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 49,517

Every few days we'll be bringing you some cool Transformers eBay auctions that are worth taking a look at. If you have eBay Transformers auctions, please post them here in our Carbombya Buy/Sell/Trade forum. We'll take a look there first to see if you've got something cool posted that should be featured on Seibertron.com. Check back in 2 to 3 days for some more featured Transformers items from eBay.

Featured Auction #1

Classics Rodimus

With the recently revealed "Protector" (aka Rodimus Prime) add-on set from popular 3rd party vendor FansProject, many of you might be looking to get your robo-mits on the Classic or Henkei version of Rodimus / Hot Rod in order to complete this set. Rodimus is a popular character and is demanding quite a bit on eBay right now. Check out the available auctions for Classics Rodimus on eBay by clicking here. Please note that the image below is only used for reference from our galleries. It is not one of the items available currently on eBay.

Featured Auction #2

VROOM Mega Pretender *RARE* TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1

Seibertronian stu posted in Carbombya to let us know that he has posted a MIB G1 Mega Pretender VROOM on eBay. You can check out stu's other items that he has up on eBay by clicking here.

Featured Auctions #3 and #4

One of the rare Headmaster heads, LOAFER, is up on eBay with a BIN of $239.95, which isn't too bad considering the rarity of these unique Japanese exclusives from 1987. This item is available from eBay seller docholliday who also has a variety of other great items currently available including a MIB Go Shooter, Foam and Box for Grand Maximus, and more! Please note: this auction ends soon!

Credit(s): eBay

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 21st, 2010 4:42pm CDT

Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066669)
Posted by dragons on April 21st, 2010 @ 6:34pm CDT
S.O..B!!!!!!! thast alot of money if hasbro did better job on there flames i buy theres but maybe bbts or tfsource will do combo package when this gets release.?
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066678)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 21st, 2010 @ 7:04pm CDT
I am shocked at how high Rodimus is. Good thing I bought mine for 9 bucks.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066683)
Posted by Naked Magnus on April 21st, 2010 @ 7:17pm CDT
Holy Crap! $100 for Henkei Rodimus!!! I really lucked out. When I bought mine, the Henkei line had just been released and the Hasbro version was actually more expensive because it was already a year old (or maybe 6 months, don't remember exactly). Hence, when I bought the Henkei version it was actually cheaper!!!! The same was true for Mirage, Jetfire, and Starscream. Wow. It just reinforces the idea that, unless you get this crap when it comes out, odds are good you will be paying many times more later.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066774)
Posted by Daveyi777 on April 22nd, 2010 @ 2:52am CDT
Wow, was thinking of gettin a new one (The ball joint on the left arm/shoulder of mine is a little funky), but for $60-100... I would pass, there was even a G1 Rodimus for $79.99 on "buy it now" and i know which i'd rather spend my money on... Didn't the same thing happen with Magnus just before the release of the CC upgrade?
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066823)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:23am CDT
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1066854)
Posted by Seibertron on April 22nd, 2010 @ 9:12am CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Yeah, when did Classics Rodimus become such a collector's item? I never even cared that much for it. Maybe I should take mine to BotCon and trade it?

I'm kind of thinking the same thing. I bought at least 1 extra Rodimus that I had sitting on my desk at work along with Astrotrain, Bumblebee and Starscream (Classics deluxe wave 1). I think I might even have another extra one of Rodimus somewhere as well. I could certainly use $60+ instead of an extra Rodimus, especially since I have the Henkei version as well.

Hmm ...
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Vroom, Classics Rodimus, Loafer and Go Shooter! (1067129)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on April 22nd, 2010 @ 10:03pm CDT
Wow. And not a month ago when I traded in all my movie figurines to my local toy shop, they wouldn't take the spare Classics Rodimus I had lying around, citing they had trouble moving him when he was in stores...

Methinks I lucked out; This baby's going on EBay inside a week.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Child's Costume with jumpsuit and mask " on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY