First look at TFClub Devastator

First look at TFClub Devastator

Thursday, August 19th, 2010 8:39am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 69,835

Seibertron user Hollyw00d has posted pictures of a limb of TFClub's Devastator figure. Not much is known about this figure at this time. It looks like it will be quite large. The images are from a private blog. http://t.sina.com.cn/tfclub The blog is in Chinese and you need to join it to see the post. We have mirrored the pictures here.

Credit(s): HollyW00d

Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1114991)
Posted by Valandar on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:43am CDT
Bigger question - does it have a robot mode, or not?
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1114992)
Posted by UM Prime on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:44am CDT
why couldnt this have been masterpiece devastator =P~
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1114994)
Posted by Jesterhead on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
Valandar wrote:Bigger question - does it have a robot mode, or not?

Yes, you can see a head and fists poking out in one of the photos.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1114999)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
I might be wrong, but that almost looks Voyager-sized. Either way, this thing is going to be enormous and expensive.

I must resist.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115002)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:54am CDT
HollyW00d wrote:At first I was conflicted because I already love the crazydevy version. But then I realized this version would be too big anyway for CHUG scale and can stand on it's own in my display case.

Way too big for the ClassiGeneVerse? If anything, this gestalt looks like it will be closest to scale, probably besting FP Crossfire Bruticus.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115004)
Posted by Forgotten on August 19th, 2010 @ 8:57am CDT
:shock: :shock: =P~ I need new shorts. That looks beautiful. Going by the size of that component, I think this Devy is going to shadow supreme class figures. Plastic & paint look like they're on par with FP work. Design is beautiful, i'm gonna go ahead & say that it's going to be $300++ . I hope I'm able to afford it when it's made available. I also hope that it doesn't end up disappointing in the torso/head department. That's going to be a big part of what makes or breaks this Devastator. :CON: :KREMZEEK:
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115005)
Posted by Convotron on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:00am CDT
This looks very promising! While I'm still in the state of simply being in awe of this sneak peak at the TFClub Devastator...I have to wonder how expensive this will be.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115008)
Posted by HollyW00d on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:11am CDT
DevastaTTor wrote:

It's definitely too big. This thing would tower over Universe Bruticus with Fansproject addons as well as Superion and Crazydevy Devastator.

Technically yes, if you wanted to go by some sources this would be close to scale if you wanted him to tower over the other figures. But, and this is a big but, there is no other Gestalt out there that would look right next to it so it would stick out like a sore thumb.

The best you'd be able to do is display him with some other deluxe figures but I'm keeping crazydevy with my Classics collection.

Edit-> The teaser we got before from tfclub says it will be 30cm which is about 12 inches. This would be taller than Bruticus but not by much. The conflict I have is in the pictures scavenger looks huge. Even if the guy has tiny hands, just the arm looks to be around 7" long. Also, Scavenger appears to have more mass than the universe counterparts. I guess it's still too early to tell.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115011)
Posted by rpetras on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
I will sell my soul for this if necessary!

:twisted: =P~ :twisted:
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115016)
Posted by Forgotten on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:35am CDT
rpetras wrote:I will sell my soul for this if necessary!

:twisted: =P~ :twisted:

You'd better hope you're more important than I am then, cause I don't think I can get enough. :P
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115019)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:46am CDT
Amazing! Please, please, please be within a reasonable price range so I can afford it!

Just that limb alone puts the most recent attempts by Hasbro at creating a quality Devastator to shame.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115021)
Posted by genozaur on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:47am CDT
f the looks of it people if i had to hazzard a guess i would say we are looking at masterpiece size scale for the six individual figures and thier combined form of devastator quite possibly being beyond masterpiece size scale

DAMN THIS IS GOONA ROCK
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115025)
Posted by Nightwalker on August 19th, 2010 @ 9:51am CDT
=P~
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115030)
Posted by First-Aid on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:06am CDT
I am on record as often criticizing third party makers for stealing Hasbro's properties. In this case, I really don't give a #@$*! My god that's just incredible! The biggest thing I see and like is the fact that the Dec forearm and hands appear to be built in to the figure rather than being a seperate piece you have to store like the original G1 Dev. I am seriously considering picking this up.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115032)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:08am CDT
Holy hell that thing looks awesome!
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115038)
Posted by Solrac333 on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:22am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
--B-- wrote:WTF is CHUG scale?

If that's going in the direction I hope it is, I better start saving up now!

Classics Henkei Universe Generations ;) Please refrain from using it though, it's a slurr as well.

It is? Can was start banning people from using CHUG then. It's a stupid name anyway. Classics for me.
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115039)
Posted by Ironhide516 on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:30am CDT
To quote Ben Kenobi - "That's not a moon - it's a space station!" :grin:
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115040)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:31am CDT
Anyone want to buy my house? I would live in a cardboard box for this figure! Image
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115042)
Posted by eyl on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:38am CDT
I see the treads turn into for-arm, but can the hand be stored inside the treads?
This is going to be a huge figure. From the picture of hand holding it, I would guess it's going to be Primus size. 12 inches? I don't think so...
Re: First look at TFClub Devastator (1115046)
Posted by JERRYUS PRIME on August 19th, 2010 @ 10:45am CDT
:KREMZEEK: WOW!!!!! but how limited is it going to be? will it be sold sepretly or as a set? :-? becuase i dont want to buy scavenger and then every other figure will be sold out. what a shame...let just hope for the best and see more info n pics still frenzyrumble custom devastator was great....hope they copy him somewhat

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY