Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings

Transformers News: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings

Friday, January 29th, 2010 9:21AM CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 24,573

YouTube member SlideToPlay has gotten ahold of the upcoming mobile application game Transformers G1 Awakenings for the iPhone, that we originally reported here, and has posted a video of it.

For the most part, the gameplay remains the same as the original release intended for select mobile phones that we reported on here. Depending on which type of phone you had, the graphics and touch screen response to the iPhone version appears to be a nice upgrade. More details on the game as they become available.

Keep your optics locked, right here at Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource.
Credit(s): SlideToPlay

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041702)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on January 29th, 2010 @ 10:52am CST
Heeeyyyy.... waaaiit a minute... WHY IS FRENZY BLUE!??!?!11 :-B
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041713)
Posted by Venomous Prime on January 29th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CST
Ehh, looks ok. I have the original version. It irritates me. I'm stuck on Speed Demons :(
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041725)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on January 29th, 2010 @ 12:45pm CST
Yeah i have the same problem. The game must has a glitch or something cause on some levels, (particularly Carnivore and Speed Demons) it just wont acknowledge that ive beaten the level, even if ive accomplished all the objectives. It just keeps playing like theres more Decepticons about and it wont give you anymore energon either. Its really a pain in the neck considering Speed Demons is a pain to beat.
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041729)
Posted by Venomous Prime on January 29th, 2010 @ 1:00pm CST

At that point I only ever have one bot left :-(
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041774)
Posted by Didicos on January 29th, 2010 @ 3:03pm CST
It's graphics are much better than the previous versions,especially the battles.I wish other touchscreen mobiles get this new version.
I would love to see an even more improved version for DS, but deep inside me I know there is no hope for something like this to happen.... :-(
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041822)
Posted by Liftgate on January 29th, 2010 @ 6:09pm CST
Egh, not the greatest looking game, but if I had phone that was new enough to run it (ie: newer than 6 YEARS OLD!!), I'd probably play.

Hey, does anyone know if that old TF Net Jet game still works, like in offline mode or something? I've seen them on ebay for like $10 but don't know if it even works with the server shut down.

RE: Fires_Of_Inferno

Frenzy is blue. Frenzy is red. Frenzy is black. Frenzy is silver.
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041872)
Posted by Liftgate on January 29th, 2010 @ 8:27pm CST
Opps, never mind, answered my own question - Battle Universe isn't playable. Unless someone copied it somehow.
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041892)
Posted by Loki God Of Mischief on January 29th, 2010 @ 10:25pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Heeeyyyy.... waaaiit a minute... WHY IS FRENZY BLUE!??!?!11 :-B

Because Frenzy is blue and Rumble is red. The only time this isn't true is the G1 cartoon and animated movie.

Also... WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original sin wrote:I don't think my game is glitching, but by the time I'm able to take out Megatron and Trypticon, Tryps has summoned the Seekers and Soundwave who has summoned his cassettes.

At that point I only ever have one bot left :-(

You're supposed to use your speed to avoid Megs and Tryps and constantly power up two of your attackers. You're going to want to do it with the two ranged guys. Then hold off on sending in the close combat dudes until Trypticon summons backup. Use the ranged characters as snipers once their attack rates hit around 150+. Then if needed start upgrading the other two if they're not dead. The key is to stay mobile and keep capturing stations to be able to pay for upgrades. Also it's going to take awhile and a few replays to get it just right.
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1041969)
Posted by Didicos on January 30th, 2010 @ 5:50am CST
Loki God Of Mischief wrote:

...and a few other times of minor importance...
:wink:
Re: Gameplay Video for IPhone Transformers G1 Awakenings (1042890)
Posted by Rodimus_NZ on February 1st, 2010 @ 11:48pm CST
Which is what I do, I have no problem beating Speed Demons. Its just the game wont acknowledge that Ive won and destroyed all the Decepticons.

Loki God Of Mischief wrote:

At that point I only ever have one bot left :-(

Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Optimus Primal Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 61%
You save: 50%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%