Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Transformers News: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game

Monday, April 23rd, 2007 10:31PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Reviews, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 21,910

There is a new article about the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game. Gamespot.com has received a first look at the Nintendo DS version of the Transformers Movie video game and they have posted a review. You can read the review here.
Credit(s): Gamespot.com
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95983)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:46pm CDT
cool
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (95989)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 23rd, 2007 @ 10:48pm CDT
Reminds me of Metroid Prime Hunters. But it looks like it has an RPG element b/c of the lvl and exp indicators.

Looks great. Pick up cars and throw them, climb buildings, free-roaming, and ofcourse transform. the only bad thing about it is that some of the enviroments look a little lack-luster.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96193)
Posted by Fang Wolf on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:42am CDT
I shall pick up both versions,... on sale.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96196)
Posted by Powersurge on April 24th, 2007 @ 4:55am CDT
I'm liking the look of these games, though i hope each version of the game (Autobot and Decepticon) are different in not just looks, but missions as well (not just "destroy all Autobots/Decepticons").
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96304)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 24th, 2007 @ 7:26am CDT
Maybe I can find some kid and buy his DS off him,

...with Violence!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96450)
Posted by dragons on April 24th, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
im really looking foward to this game think i might get the ds versions later on as time goes by but ill be surprised if ds sells more than psp ds games are in disk format but psp's ar cd type wander whos going to win this war of the handheld transformers game.?
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (96752)
Posted by City Commander on April 24th, 2007 @ 2:11pm CDT
Nice looking games they are. I am fairly impressed.
I will buy both. From TRU. While bankrupting myself on tfs again :P :)

I really love my ds. I've played a PSP plenty of times, but it really just didn't do it for me.

So give me more great ds titles!
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97346)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on April 24th, 2007 @ 10:54pm CDT
sound cool, I really hope the Bots and Cons game are different enough to warrant a purchase. Scanning vehicles sound like an awesome idea.
Re: Gamespot has First Look at Transformers Movie Nintendo DS Game (97561)
Posted by Leonardo on April 25th, 2007 @ 3:21am CDT
Ooh, I'm tempted.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 1 G1 Mighty Muggs MEGATRON 6" toy figure, unboxed - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 43 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers G1 STAR CONVOY Optimus Prime MIB complete C-372 MIB takara 2005 - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 44 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Universe 25th Anniversary G1 Series Optimus Prime New AFA U85 - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 48 minutes 18 seconds
Transformers Prime RID Animated Bulkhead Voyager - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 53 minutes 11 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Crosshairs Complete Deluxe AOE - Time Remaining: 3 days 2 hours 53 minutes 20 seconds
Transformers HFTD Battle Hooks Optimus Prime Leader Class Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 53 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Bridge Watcher Iron Factory Shockwave IF EX-21 Sealed - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 54 minutes 30 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Legends Bumblebee Action Figures Robot Car Toy - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 18 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017