Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand

Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand

Wednesday, June 20th, 2007 2:24pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 9,844

Even before Hasbro announced that there would be a Transformers Movie the company found itself in news articles. Hasbro made it into yet another article. The latest article is featured in USA Today. The article talks about how Hasbro hopes the Transformers Movie will help bring more focus to the companies brands. Read the article online by clicking here.

Credit(s): USA Today

Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174299)
Posted by Cheetron on June 20th, 2007 @ 2:48pm CDT
I would tend to believe Hasbro a little more if not for the picture of the Defective Bumblebee associated with this article.

Whether it was submitted by Hasbro or was just a randomly selected picture by the writer, it still makes me skepticle.
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174317)
Posted by 1337W422102 on June 20th, 2007 @ 3:01pm CDT
Isn't that the fixed Bumblebee? I thought the defective one had a black face (even though my black-faced one isn't broken).
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174319)
Posted by Kayevcee on June 20th, 2007 @ 3:05pm CDT
Bumblebee's defective? First I've heard about it.

There's a My Little Pony live stage show? That must be a trip.

-Nick
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174391)
Posted by Blitzwing the warrior on June 20th, 2007 @ 4:02pm CDT
Not with the new animated series its not
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174405)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 20th, 2007 @ 4:08pm CDT
Bumblebee is simply mistransformed.

Also, that's not an actual production run figure. A lot of people believe that the mold corrected BB has a silver painted face...this is not the case. Other than the tab that doesn't break, there's no difference between the two versions.
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174413)
Posted by mangatron on June 20th, 2007 @ 4:13pm CDT
Blitzwing the warrior wrote:Not with the new animated series its not

lol that Prime is etched into my mind, sadly :lol:
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174455)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 20th, 2007 @ 4:36pm CDT
I believe it will as if Hasbro does for one they do for all. The Titanium series, the Heroes, and so on...

Still after this movie, when this new cartoon starts, it'll all be over.

So it makes me ask, we all heard that power corrupts, and I'm willing to bet many Hasbro CEOs have skimped on product for kick backs, and thats to be expected.

But after the work day I had and seeing that rediculous animated prime, I have to wonder why noone ever said power stupifies as well!?!
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174488)
Posted by Starscream_8_my_Dog on June 20th, 2007 @ 5:07pm CDT
BROKEN TAB??? That explains why he always looks like he just hit Devestators feet in car mode. Here I was thinking I lost my transforming technique in my older age. Thank god, call of the therapists!
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174524)
Posted by D-340 on June 20th, 2007 @ 5:35pm CDT
Blitzwing the warrior wrote:Not with the new animated series its not

Damned straight. If they want good attention post movie, can the animated series as it is now and go back to the drawing board.
Re: Hasbro Hopes 'Transformers' Brings Action to Brand (174690)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 20th, 2007 @ 7:07pm CDT
This article was really the same as the other one that was posted a few days ago, nothing much new. If Hasbro didn't feel this way about the movie, I would be worried.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers ???? Botcon TFCC TFSS Barricade Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY