Sunday, February 8th, 2015 3:37pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Company News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 37,363

In April 2014, an online streaming service, similar to and rivalling the likes of Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video and Hulu Plus made its way to the surface of the tubes: Tubitv. You can read more about its launch here.

What is relevant to us today, however, is the fact that Hasbro Studios, after ending its agreement with Netflix, seems to have allowed several of its programming to be streamed via the ad-supported site! This is definitely true for Transformers Generation 1, taking the spotlight on the main Family Entertainment page, but also applies to Armada, Cybertron, Energon and Animated - will we see Transformers: Prime and Beast Hunters joining them too?

Transformers News: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site

Credit(s): TubiTV, Variety

Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648427)
Posted by Va'al on February 8th, 2015 @ 3:41pm CST
Primeultimus wrote:LEGALLY STREAM HASBRO SHOWS INCLUDING TRANSFORMERS

Official partner of Hasbro

STREAM TRANSFORMERS G1 , ENERGON , ARMADA AND ANIMATED FREE! They also have GI Joe , Family Game Night and Fraggle Rock

For future record, it would help the news staff if you provided some context, too. :)

We were very suspicious of the link as provided, knowing what TubiTV actually is helps a great deal!
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648437)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 8th, 2015 @ 4:20pm CST
Va'al wrote:
Primeultimus wrote:LEGALLY STREAM HASBRO SHOWS INCLUDING TRANSFORMERS

Official partner of Hasbro

Sorry was gathering that info when the link was removed

Was going to update it.

Thank you for posting on the front page. Now everyone can enjoy Transformers Shows free!
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648453)
Posted by It Is Him on February 8th, 2015 @ 5:09pm CST
Disappointing. I was hoping these would end up on Prime or Hulu.
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648455)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 8th, 2015 @ 5:13pm CST
It Is Him wrote:Disappointing. I was hoping these would end up on Prime or Hulu.

Free is better though.

There is an app for IOS , Android , Roku and Xbox 360.

Plenty of ways to watch. HDMI converters for the big screen make it easy and just about every gamer has an Xbox 360.
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648483)
Posted by Shockwave7 on February 8th, 2015 @ 7:39pm CST
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648485)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 8th, 2015 @ 7:43pm CST
Shockwave7 wrote:Donno - don't care. I've got TFA and Prime on DVD, so I'm not fussed over whether they're 'streamed' or not...

So much negativity.

I like it as a convenient option to where I do not have to handle my DVD's.
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648516)
Posted by Convoy on February 8th, 2015 @ 10:56pm CST
I can totally understand not wanting to click the link.
I know I won't.
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648527)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on February 9th, 2015 @ 12:00am CST
i am pleased with this service .... i wonder if RID 2001/2015 the Japanese series's , Beast wars/Machines will get tacked on as well as TF: Prime?
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648532)
Posted by Convoy on February 9th, 2015 @ 12:27am CST
I was going to check the permissions of the app in question on my Android device but declined because I didn't want to bother reading the terms of service that I wouldn't agree to.

To quote the retard, Forrest Gump, "Stupid is as stupid does."

fake edit: I suppose the politically correct term is "mentally disabled."
Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648578)
Posted by carytheone on February 9th, 2015 @ 6:54am CST
Someone has already mentioned it, but the Roku app/channel has a pretty healthy amount of content.

Re: Hasbro Studios Animated Series Including Transformers Available on TubiTV Streaming Site (1648580)
Posted by Primeultimus on February 9th, 2015 @ 6:55am CST
Convoy wrote:Tubi or not Tubi? This is the first I've heard of the service. Call me paranoid or skeptical but don't call me unrealistic. There's no such thing as a free lunch and I need another app like I need another hole in the head.
I can totally understand not wanting to click the link.
I know I won't.

You are on paranoid android

They only make you watch one short ad before the show and no more interruptions.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "3 Vtg  Transformers Instruction Booklet Downshift,gridlock,inferno" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY