iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color

iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color

Saturday, November 5th, 2011 2:07pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 37,097

A couple of days ago iGear released images of their upcoming Mini Warrior Spray (aka Seaspray) molded in his final colors, today they have done the same for their other Mini Warrior Rager (aka Huffer). They have noted that these samples are lacking their final paint applications, and should be released soon. Image mirrored from their facebook page below.

Credit(s): iGear

Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308868)
Posted by Motorthing on November 5th, 2011 @ 2:08pm CDT
Buying.

I would love all the minis (even that annoying ass Cosmos) like this but getting Seaspray and Huffer are a damn good start.

More.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308888)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 5th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
I'm actually kinda tempted to get that Huffer. >:oP
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308920)
Posted by craggy on November 5th, 2011 @ 5:32pm CDT
Seaspray looks okay, Huffer looks bloody fantastic.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308928)
Posted by Mindmaster on November 5th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
craggy wrote:Seaspray looks okay, Huffer looks bloody fantastic.

Agreed. ;)
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308960)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 5th, 2011 @ 7:40pm CDT
Well, HTFD Seaspray is great as my G1 Seaspray, but I'll be picking up their Huffer. I hope they do other mini-bots so my g1 collection grows ever more complete.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308966)
Posted by Heckfire on November 5th, 2011 @ 8:06pm CDT
They may be seriously out-of-scale with the rest of my collection, but dammit, I want that teeny Huffer.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1308990)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 5th, 2011 @ 9:18pm CDT
That is a great shade of silver plastic on Huffer. Looks really nice. I wish Hasbro would use that instead of the ugly whitish-grey they're always using.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309018)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on November 5th, 2011 @ 11:03pm CDT
I'm beginning to think iGear will win my minibot buy. They look fantastic and I actually like their size. The minibots were never my favorite guys form the TV show, so why splurge $40 for 'em when these cost half that and look great?

They seriously should have just made their own Bumblebee instead of KOing the official one.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309024)
Posted by Skywarp64 on November 6th, 2011 @ 12:04am CDT
The more I see that Huffer, the more I like it.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309104)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 6th, 2011 @ 8:04am CST
Rager looks pretty sweet, but I'll wait and see if they'll be making a Pipes retool or not.
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309123)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on November 6th, 2011 @ 10:04am CST
rpetras wrote:
Autobot Genocide wrote:There called mini warriors of course there gonna be small.

I actually wish they were scout class.

Then they would fit with scout class Huffer, Pipes(armorhide), Windcharger, Brawn (RtS Firetrap), among other scout class homages.

But as long as they finish all the minibots in a consistent size, I'll be happy.

Hi, slightly off topic but are there any good scout class stand-ins for Beachcomber or Gears? Good tip about Firetrap!
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309151)
Posted by CybertronHotShot on November 6th, 2011 @ 11:03am CST
retransforms wrote:
rpetras wrote:

I actually wish they were scout class.

How about this for Beachcomber?http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/revenge-of-the-fallen/beachcomber/2020/
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309188)
Posted by Banjo-Tron on November 6th, 2011 @ 12:48pm CST
CybertronHotShot wrote:
retransforms wrote:
rpetras wrote:

I actually wish they were scout class.

not bad, he even has the shades, I will have to look out for this in the UK. Thanks!
Re: iGear Mini Warrior Rager in Color (1309315)
Posted by Trikeboy on November 6th, 2011 @ 6:52pm CST
I'm on the fence with these two, they look good (Rager particularly) but I'm not sure if I want them. Part of me wishes they were Bumblebee sized, I like a bit of scale with my characters, though not a slave to it.

retransforms wrote:
CybertronHotShot wrote:
retransforms wrote:
rpetras wrote:

I actually wish they were scout class.

Not sure about the ROTF Beachcomber as a stand in. You always could go for the Classics 2.0 Beachcomber, though it is Legends sized. http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/toys/classics-universe/beachcomber/1668/

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "SIDE BURN PRINT; 2011 Transformers Club Exclusive Art Print by Casey Coller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight TLK Premier Edition Leader Stormreign (Dragonstorm)" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY