iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots

iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots

Tuesday, October 18th, 2011 1:53pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 31,293

More third-party test shots! This morning we posted test shots of TFC Toys upcoming Hercules figures Dr. Crank and Structor, and now iGear has followed suit with test shots of their Mini Warriors MW-02 Rager (aka Huffer) and MW-01 Spray (aka Seaspray). Take a look at the orange test shots mirrored from the iGear facebook page below.

Credit(s): iGear

Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302155)
Posted by Mkall on October 18th, 2011 @ 1:57pm CDT
They look great, but they're just too small for me.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302166)
Posted by Prime Evil on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:17pm CDT
Mkall wrote:They look great, but they're just too small for me.

I know. I really really want to buy them, but then I'd have no place for them. They are just to small. IDK, they are cheap and maybe I'll just bring them to work and have them in my office or something. :-?
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302168)
Posted by craggy on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:18pm CDT
they look great, but I'm a little sad the real ones won't be quite so orangey looking.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302172)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:19pm CDT
These are great :D cant wait to get them and the others, i have faith in the rest been just as good and will hopefully find my perfect powerglide.

This realy does look like an awsome start to this neo minicon collection i hope they go all the way with them and keep them coming.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302182)
Posted by DMSL on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
I would prefer deluxe size too but these just look too damn cool to pass up. I preordered both and can't wait to get them. Hope the guns have a way of storing in altmode.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302188)
Posted by rpetras on October 18th, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
I would actually prefer my mini-bots to be scout sized.

But if these guys complete the group, and they may, I'll be pretty happy to have a size appropriate set of mini-bots.

And at only $15 a pop I'm willing to give these guys a chance.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302213)
Posted by Blurrz on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
I'm too used to Seaspray On Roids, that I just can't go back to this scale anymore!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302215)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2011 @ 3:20pm CDT
They look great. I hope Spray's harpoon gun attaches to the alt mode somehow, otherwise I'm afraid it will get lost.

rpetras wrote:And at only $15 a pop I'm willing to give these guys a chance.

Where? They're $19.95 at TFsource.com and BBTS, and that doesn't include shipping. With S/H, it'll be about $47-$48 for both.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302241)
Posted by rpetras on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:07pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:
rpetras wrote:And at only $15 a pop I'm willing to give these guys a chance.

Direct from iGear, and the $15 includes shipping:
Seaspray:
http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=118

Huffer:
http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=117

For iGear stuff I usually buy direct from them as their pre-order prices are very good.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302254)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 18th, 2011 @ 4:35pm CDT
damn i want these!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302283)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CDT
They're small 'cause the originals were also small. Lookin' good btw!
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302284)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CDT
rpetras wrote:
Direct from iGear, and the $15 includes shipping:
Seaspray:
http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=118

Huffer:
http://shop.igeartoys.com/index.php?rou ... uct_id=117

Awesome, thanks! I just placed an order there for both figures.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302294)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 18th, 2011 @ 6:14pm CDT
Well, I pre-ordered Huffer. Can't wait for him. Already got Voyager Seaspray and that's good enough for me. Gonna be nice to be one step closer to my Classics goal.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302326)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 18th, 2011 @ 7:28pm CDT
I too am very happy with HFTD Seaspray, but I very much like Rager. These figures are smaller than I'd have liked them to be, but at $15 a pop the phrase "why the hell not" seemed extremely prevalent.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302327)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 18th, 2011 @ 7:30pm CDT
I'm liking what I see. And this only the first of a full line. I don't know about y'all, but between this and MakeToy's minibots, I'm looking forward to cluster of little guys given the classic treatment.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302332)
Posted by Stormrider on October 18th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CDT
rpetras wrote:I would actually prefer my mini-bots to be scout sized.

And at only $15 a pop I'm willing to give these guys a chance.

What is the exact size we are looking at here? The hand holding these figures looks pretty small. Are these scout size or smaller
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302351)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 18th, 2011 @ 8:36pm CDT
Legends size.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302395)
Posted by Rated X on October 18th, 2011 @ 9:52pm CDT
Well Im buying them because they look cool. But I do agree the size really sucks. My take on the mini-bots is they should have never really been that "mini". I mean, if you watch the cartoon, they are about up to the regular autobots shoulders. Not up to their hips as the G1 figures portray. I mean when has a truck been smaller than a car in real life ??? How about powerglide ??? Have you ever seen a real A-10 Warthog the size of a volkswagon bug before ??? I gear was stupid not to break tradition and upgrade these guys to scout size or bigger.
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302662)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 19th, 2011 @ 11:31am CDT
These look pretty decent, but I'm feeling really burned out on 3rd Party products right now... I can't even afford the ones I really want, let alone ones I sort of want... :(
Re: iGear Mini Warriors Rager and Spray Test Shots (1302680)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 19th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CDT
On the flip side, at Legends size you wouldn't have to rebuy guys like Brawn or Cosmos to have a set that are the same height.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Vehicon SEALED First Edition Robots In Disguise Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blaster Rewind Buzzsaw Lot Complete TR Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "Marvel TRANSFORMERS #36 (1988) 1st Sky Lynx Twin Twist & Sandstorm Appearance" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class SKYLYNX MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS PRIME FIRST EDITION ARCEE DELUXE 2012 + SKYLYNX 2013 NIB LOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on EBAY