iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper

iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper

Friday, January 27th, 2012 9:03am CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 40,722

Appearing on iGear's Facebook page today is a prototype grey sample of their rendition of Cliffjumper, PP-04. Not much is known about this figure currently although he can be seen with a large assortment of accessories. iGear has proven that they are not shy about arming their robots. Also included in this picture are a couple of heads, including the unmistakeable Bumblebee. Check out the image below or head over to iGear's website by clicking here.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Friday, January 27th, 2012 9:09am CST

Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1338988)
Posted by Anonymous on January 27th, 2012 @ 9:09am CST
I hope they sell the heads separately, they come in black and white, and they're deluxe scale... :twisted:
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1338990)
Posted by Fistful of Energon on January 27th, 2012 @ 9:10am CST
the way the feet Transforms I reminds me of his Spotlight comic.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339001)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on January 27th, 2012 @ 9:37am CST
I really have to resist the urge to buy this. It looks so awesome, but there are MPs of characters I like much more than Cliffjumper ...

Maybe if they still have him after I buy all the other stuff I really want ... and if he's in deluxe size ...
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339002)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 27th, 2012 @ 9:39am CST
Holy cow.

I'm actually interested.

I would consider buying that, that's no joke. Wow.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339008)
Posted by rpetras on January 27th, 2012 @ 9:51am CST
The transform seems to follow the Alternity design, so my guess is it will be that size.

That would be OK for me, I'd buy him.

I'm really hoping someone will eventually do all the minibots in Scout scale, and with the ever shrinking size of deluxes that may happen sooner rather than later :lol:
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339015)
Posted by Motorthing on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:26am CST
So, not a Mini (where they really excelled recently) and it looks like Cliff steeped into a couple of Kleenex boxes.......

With the squeeze on just how much 3P it's going to be possible to buy this year this one's a pass.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339018)
Posted by SJ21 on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:28am CST
Size-wise, if this fits in with the Classics line, I am buying it. I don't have a Cliffjumper. It's not a 'Bee repaint! Hopefully it won't be too expensive.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339028)
Posted by Mkall on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:44am CST
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339036)
Posted by craggy on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:55am CST
Mkall wrote:Looking at it, his Bazooka with sniper stand is one of the few redeeming qualities of this guy in my opinion.

haha, yeah. Like with Ratchet and Ironhide, the weapons look good on this. Sadly, unlike those 2, I'm not feeling the Cliffy love. Give me MiniWarriors Cliff!
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339039)
Posted by Kibble on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:59am CST
Looks like an alternator, and while I was quite the fan, I thought we've kinda grown since then...especially when they're not having to accommodate for a detailed, model-like car interior. Currently on the fence and leaning toward falling off. It'll have to be one of the impressively priced iGear products to bite, I think.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339043)
Posted by Requiem Prime on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:02am CST
I'm intrigued, but not as deeply as I was with Ironhide or Ratchet. I'm pretty happy with classics (+ Bezzelboss set). I was more pumped about Cosmos, since he's been so underserved. I'd like see a review to really know.

Still... I'm loving how the line's "thing" appears to be tricking them out with so much stuff each figure could use their own box.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339051)
Posted by GetRightRobot on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:20am CST
Although I like this design... I'm just not happy with iGear right now. I've had my Ratchet and Ironhide payed for exactly 6 months(july 27th '11). About the same as the weapons upgrade for Perceptor and Kup. Plus, where is my Golden Bee? They keep pumping out protos and seekers and not the merch people have invested in. I think I might be done with iGear. Send me my items that have been payed for, and then we can talk new stuff.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339057)
Posted by CaSSeTteBOTs45 on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:48am CST
Whoa! Is that second head for Runabout/Runamuck????? If it was then I would have to go with this over the TFCC ones.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339062)
Posted by DMSL on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:57am CST
I don't like it.

The spoiler looks out of place and the feet are way too clunky.

So where are Ironhide and Ratchet, i want those more than anything right now.....apart from Neckbreaker and Madblender that is.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339073)
Posted by Mykltron on January 27th, 2012 @ 12:24pm CST
Those feet are huge. The arms are too short but at least he won't fall down in a strong wind.

Did I mention that he has big feet?
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339089)
Posted by Hellscream85 on January 27th, 2012 @ 12:46pm CST
I like it, but I won't buy it. Classics Cliffjumper with just about any upgrade kit currently available is perfectly ok with me, I want the Volkswagon Bumblebee that was originally supposed to be PP04 first version, with the retooled Cliffjumper as the second, looks like we're gonna get Runabout and Runamuck too, but I already am getting the TFCC versions, so not really a big deal for me, Gimme my fully paid for Ratchet and Ironhide, skip doing a KO MP Grimlock, and do all the other Dinobots, that's my oppinion
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339170)
Posted by Sodan-1 on January 27th, 2012 @ 3:42pm CST
Hmm.... Ermm.... Eeee.... Aaaaa.... No! I'm just not seeing the need for what I think is quite an ugly figure. The legs, arms and head seem far to small in comparison with the feet and chest. That Kleenex box comment of Motorthing's was accurate and :lol:
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339284)
Posted by metaphorge on January 27th, 2012 @ 8:30pm CST
Tenatatively interested, dependant on overall scale and how the alt-mode looks.

Hey iGear, while you're at upsizing mini-bots I'll take a Voyager class-sized Huffer, kthnx!
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339416)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 28th, 2012 @ 12:36am CST
I like this. I love the accessories that iGear has been including with their figures. Against the popular opinion, though, I hope this doesn't scale with the classics stuff. I want him to scale with MP-10 & MP-Grimlock.
Re: iGear Offers Prototype of PP-04 New Cliffjumper (1339467)
Posted by Dead Metal on January 28th, 2012 @ 6:21am CST
Don't know. Looking at the pics here makes him unappealing to me, the renders looked better. Maybe the final colours will make him look better?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY