iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor

iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor

Friday, October 21st, 2011 12:11am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,743

Looks like your Reveal the Shield Perceptor can finally give Generations Blurr his sniper rifle back. iGear has announced via their facebook page that they will be releasing weapon upgrades for Generations Kup and Reveal the Shield Perceptor. They have posted a prototype image that reveals a sniper rifle, and two smaller hand guns. Take a look below.

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Friday, October 21st, 2011 12:33am CDT

Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303380)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on October 21st, 2011 @ 12:34am CDT
Bought on site. Can never have too many guns, and as long as that sniper actually stays in Perceptors hands.

*on closer inspection, that sniper looks kinda bendy and cartoony... not liking it too much.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303381)
Posted by Pinoytron on October 21st, 2011 @ 12:38am CDT
looking good.. :APPLAUSE: finally gun for my perceptor and sniper upgrade for Kup
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303392)
Posted by zodconvoy on October 21st, 2011 @ 1:14am CDT
I'm getting these but Blurr isn't getting his sniper rifle back. He doesn't need it, he's a speedster fer Cybertron's sake! ButG1 Kup will be getting his gun back. ;)

On a related note:
WHERE'S IMPACTOR!?!?!
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303402)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 21st, 2011 @ 2:47am CDT
THese are cool, but I'm fine with the standard weapons.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303420)
Posted by frogbat on October 21st, 2011 @ 4:42am CDT
cool... i think whole sets of guns and armaments for the generation figures will sell well.. especially with so many have places for the clip ons

funnily enough the one character i feel that really deserves a nice gun or two is warpath (one of the best transformers ever produced i reckon) - ironic since he's quite well armed
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303443)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 21st, 2011 @ 6:46am CDT
Perceptor will be keeping Blurr's rifle as I think it looks more bad-ass. Might get this set anyway and give it all to Cliffjumper.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303469)
Posted by Mkall on October 21st, 2011 @ 8:53am CDT
Shut up and take my money!

The idea of a TF holding a handgun appeals to me greatly.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303489)
Posted by Rated X on October 21st, 2011 @ 10:02am CDT
Please stop with the sniper rifles !!!

My perceptor sports a renderform gun and Kup is currently waiting for his upcoming targetmaster partner.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303506)
Posted by unicron nemesis on October 21st, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT

Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303707)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 21st, 2011 @ 6:02pm CDT
unicron nemesis wrote:My Perceptor already has custom weapons but will get these if the price is right.

I have that set too but I think this looks more appealing.

Rated X wrote:Please stop with the sniper rifles !!!

This sniper is the one Perceptor wields in the IDE comic. Additionally, Kup's pistol is also spot on. Maybe you should give them a read sometime

Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303796)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 21st, 2011 @ 9:44pm CDT
Meh, Blurr isn't getting his rifle back. Kup is armed well enough unless he comes across a Target Master. My United Perceptor is fine with Blurr's rifle and the Generations Perceptor upgrade kit. ;) These have no place in my collection.
:BOT:
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303829)
Posted by Rated X on October 21st, 2011 @ 11:41pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Please stop with the sniper rifles !!!

Personally, I'm all over this set. I hope there are two of Kup's guns that come in this set.[/quote]

I actually want to sit down and get into the comic renditions of the TF universe. But in my heart Im G1 cartoon to the bone. For me Perceptor is anti-war and will only weild a gun to defend himself.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1303846)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 22nd, 2011 @ 1:44am CDT
Rated X wrote:
amcgrath929 wrote:
Rated X wrote:Please stop with the sniper rifles !!!

In the IDW Universe, Perceptor started out the same way. But, he changes his mindset due to a life altering experience. The struggle you're having, dealing with the change in Perceptor's attitude, is a struggle shared by some of the TF's that have known Perceptor the longest. It's actually pretty cool.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304318)
Posted by El Duque on October 23rd, 2011 @ 12:14pm CDT
iGear has updated their facebook page with images of their recently announced weapons pack for Reveal the Shield Perceptor and Generations Kup. Below we see Kup wielding all three weapons. They have also posted some more test shot images of their Mini Warrious Spray (aka Seaspray) and Rager (aka Huffer). One of the images shows them posed with Generations Kup, which gives us a good size comparison.

Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304335)
Posted by Rated X on October 23rd, 2011 @ 1:23pm CDT
Oh the scale just kills me on the mini bots. Especially when Hasbro has already made Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Warpath deluxe. Not feeling the sniper gun. Whats up with the new head and shield for Generations Blurr ???
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304350)
Posted by Sodan-1 on October 23rd, 2011 @ 1:53pm CDT
Rated X wrote:Oh the scale just kills me on the mini bots. Especially when Hasbro has already made Bumblebee, Cliffjumper, and Warpath deluxe....

I feel the same way. I knew they were going to be small, but seeing that photo has really brought it home. I just hope iGear produce all the Minibots, otherwise Rager's going to look mighty lonely.

Those weapons are bigger than I thought they were. If they're the right price I may even get two sets.

S'all looking great though iGear. Now give us a little more info on Impactor, the Wreckers and the rest of the Minibots please.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304375)
Posted by synthetik on October 23rd, 2011 @ 3:31pm CDT
I like the guns but I really hope there's going to be a place to put them in alt mode. Dumping them in the truck bed would be kinda lame.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304376)
Posted by DMSL on October 23rd, 2011 @ 3:42pm CDT
It's a shame these "minibots" aren't deluxe sized but since they look really nice i'll get them anyway.
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304394)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 23rd, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
Looks like someone did some parts swapping with the United and RTS Perceptor. :)
Re: iGear Weapons for Generations Kup and Rts Perceptor (1304471)
Posted by Stormrider on October 23rd, 2011 @ 9:36pm CDT
The guns don't resonate for me - the designs are simple and cartoonish, they lack detail, and there are burrs sticking off them.

I am disappointed with the scale of the Minibots. They are too tiny. I love the designs and was really looking forward to getting them. But seeing them next to Kup has sealed the deal - I am going to cancel my preorders.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY