In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout!

In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout!

Thursday, January 26th, 2012 2:13pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Collector's Club News
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 80,084

The Official Transformers Collector Club Facebook page has been a hot spot today. Recently uploaded there was this in hand image of TFCC 2012 Club Exclusive Runabout! Also rumored to have some in hand robot mode pics tomorrow! Check out the mirrored image below and check out the TFCC Facebook page here!

Credit(s): Transformersclub.com

Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338572)
Posted by Mkall on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:19pm CST
oh now that is gorgeous. I've always been a sucker for black and red.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338576)
Posted by SJ21 on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:24pm CST
That looks awesome. I hope we can all get one.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338580)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:25pm CST
I can't wait for Runamuck and Runabout! I'm going to pre-order Runamuck for sure. TFCC said that Runabout should be sent out WAY sooner than last years figure. YAY!>
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338583)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:27pm CST
Looks better than I'd hoped. Here's to pre-order on Tuesday.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338584)
Posted by zodconvoy on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:28pm CST
That looks really sweet. I can not wait to get these two!
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338585)
Posted by Delicon on January 26th, 2012 @ 2:29pm CST
Far exceeding expectations based on this pic.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338628)
Posted by NTESHFT on January 26th, 2012 @ 3:11pm CST
Both the twins look awesome. I'll take one of each and SG Drift, along with the shirt (size large) please............
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338788)
Posted by Stormrider on January 26th, 2012 @ 8:09pm CST
so how does this work? Do I need to stay in front of the computer next week in order to snag one of these?
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338899)
Posted by rpetras on January 27th, 2012 @ 12:28am CST
Looking good!

Helps quell some of the nerd rage over the TF:Prime debacle.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338911)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on January 27th, 2012 @ 1:13am CST
Just like Runamuck, this figure looks outstanding.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338961)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 27th, 2012 @ 7:45am CST
Marcdachamp wrote:I won't be picking up Runamuck or Runabout, but if that t-shirt is a reasonable price, I'll snag it along with Drift. Very cool.

Wait... Are you a member in the 1st place, if you are, runmuck's comming free anyways. If you are not, you might want to consider joining to get member rates for drift. Member's price should be $60, but non-members would be $100+? i believe... And the member costs only $40 :lol:
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338962)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on January 27th, 2012 @ 7:47am CST
Cant wait to get the shirt and Runabout. Here's to hoping stocks lasts till Friday. :-(
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338969)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 27th, 2012 @ 8:10am CST
...and the date is?... I don't understand why we can't be given hard dates and times for on-sale items, registration, etc. They've been doing this dance for years now, you would think they'd want to stop looking like amateurs eventually. It certainly makes it hard for me to keep defending them and I love what they do. At this point, it isn't simple frustration.

The red windows are slick. Thumbs up on that. I do look forward to getting the exclusives. Pissed at the inept fashion this stuff is handled still. We're 8 years down the road for crying out loud!
:BOT:
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1338971)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on January 27th, 2012 @ 8:15am CST
Well, I'm pretty sure they do that on purpose. If they say "next week" you'll check in all the time. If they say "next thursday at 3" you only have to check in once. But I agree, its annoying.

They both look awesome. I can't wait. I love the shirt too, or at least the image on the shirt. Re-drawn first cover with their new designs, that's awesome.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339032)
Posted by El Duque on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:50am CST
Couple of quick updates on the TFCC 2012 exclusive Runabout from the TFCC twitter account. First we can expect another reveal later today. Second the figure will NOT be called Runabout. That name was unavailable so they have renamed the figure Over-Run. Stay tuned for the figure's full reveal!

The_TF_Club wrote:
"Runabout" reveal TODAY but before that want 2 give every1 a heads up. On the package he will NOT b called Runabout. Name was NOT available.

From a product standpoint we had to go with the name "Over-Run"... We could have searched out other names CLOSER to Runabout BUT thatwould have delayed us getting this guy to you all SOONER rather than later. Just all the way the schedule worked out.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339037)
Posted by Mkall on January 27th, 2012 @ 10:56am CST
Kind of Irked, but whatever. Maybe Reprolabels can make a sticker to replace the name as it appears on the box?
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339040)
Posted by PaxCybertron82 on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:00am CST
Meh, fine, what else is new with the TF names licensing issues. I think they made the right call in terms of getting him out in a timely fashion, because yeah, Repro will have the stickers for it.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339041)
Posted by Guitarbot on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:00am CST
I don't care if they call him "poopface" on the box, I still consider him Runabout... Major props to TFCC for choosing to get the figure to us sooner than later!
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339044)
Posted by craggy on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:03am CST
I'd have called him Runaboot. Make them Glaswegians. Fits with the characters.
Re: In Hand Sample of TFCC Runabout! (1339046)
Posted by Heavy B on January 27th, 2012 @ 11:09am CST
When can I order him. these things go quick and I will NOT be caught with my pants down, like with G2 ramjet

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Mirage New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Optimus Prime New MIB Ultra Prime Combiner Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Twinferno - New and unopened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Weirdwolf Wolfwire + Headmaster Monxo deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return - Skytread - Titan Master - Hasbro 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro War For Cybertron siege voyager Apeface" on EBAY