In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier

In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier

Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 8:26am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 14,630

New images of the upcoming Transformers Generations 2009 Volume 1 Electro Disruptor Ligier in package have been posted at Million Publishing.

Like its two predecessors, Clear Mirage/Ligier is packaged in vehicular mode and comes with a Henkei comic titled "Ligier's Rebirth" that explains the new character and includes a tie in of future exclusive release "Ghost Starscream".

In Package Images of Henkie Electro Disruptor Ligier

In Package Images of Henkie Electro Disruptor Ligier

More details on this exclusive release to come. Keep your optics locked right here at Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource.

Credit(s): Million Publishing

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 29th, 2009 8:30am CDT

Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964101)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on July 29th, 2009 @ 8:38am CDT
This will be my Shattered Glass Mirage.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964105)
Posted by Counterpunch on July 29th, 2009 @ 8:42am CDT
Can't wait for him.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964127)
Posted by --B-- on July 29th, 2009 @ 9:25am CDT
This has been the most used mold in a while. Hasbro Mirage, Henkei Mirage, Fracture, Dragstrip, botcon Mirage, and now this?

Wow
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964133)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 29th, 2009 @ 9:35am CDT
I can't wait for this to come out. Looks so much better then the Botcon version. (IMO)

I kinda wished for at least a remolded head with at least one of the repaints. Not this one, but at least Dragstrip. It's still one of my more favored molds though.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964149)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 29th, 2009 @ 10:49am CDT
I dunno why, but in package, his colors kinda remind me of Skywarp.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964236)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on July 29th, 2009 @ 1:15pm CDT
That's pretty sweet. I really want the botcon 07 clear blue and I am done with this mold. I own the Mirage, Dragstrip and Fracture.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964265)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 29th, 2009 @ 1:56pm CDT
I'm kind of kicking myself for not preordering this. I know I'll regret it one day.
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964564)
Posted by Gone on July 30th, 2009 @ 12:31am CDT
they made a transformer named after me.

they love me!
Re: In Package Images of Transformers Henkei Electro Disruptor Ligier (964835)
Posted by Mkall on July 30th, 2009 @ 3:10pm CDT
Hello Shattered Glass Mirage

I cannot wait

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Autobot Sqweeks Voice Changer Mask 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Firedrive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ark w/ Roller Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse DOTM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise PRIME ARCEE Deluxe Class Used" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Airachnid used MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY