In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap

Transformers News: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap

Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 5:38PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 28,332

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to eBay seller lena81822 we have some in-hand images of Hasbro's upcoming Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap. Rattrap, along with Crosscut and Tankor, were originally planned to make up Generation Deluxe Wave 3, however that wave has been cancelled. Luckily all three are still going to be released in future waves. Rattrap and Tankor will be included in an upcoming Generations Wave 2 revision. Check out the images mirrored below:

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Official Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Discussion Thread
Credit(s): lena81822
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571808)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 5:48pm CDT
That is NOT how you transform the thing, lena!

Major fail.

But the figure itself is still a must have.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571814)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:02pm CDT
I still don't get what's up with the clear plastic gun.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571815)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:03pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:That is NOT how you transform the thing, lena!

Major fail.


Nothing new. lena is infamous for mistransforming. I'm surprised they even got Tankor right. >:oP
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571816)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:06pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That is NOT how you transform the thing, lena!

Major fail.


Nothing new. lena is infamous for mistransforming. I'm surprised they even got Tankor right. >:oP
Ironic, since none of the official photographers could even do that. :P
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571817)
Posted by dragons on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:09pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:That is NOT how you transform the thing, lena!

Major fail.


Nothing new. lena is infamous for mistransforming. I'm surprised they even got Tankor right. >:oP


be happy you have pictures, some people could act you complain about mistransformation with pictures/video wont bother posting them until stores get them instock.

looks good clear gun don't get concept behind it
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571818)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:12pm CDT
dragons wrote:
be happy you have pictures, some people could act you complain about mistransformation with pictures/video wont bother posting them until stores get them instock.


1) What?

2) I wasn't complaining. I was pointing out that they somehow knew how to transform Tankor correctly as opposed to Hasbro's official photographers.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571819)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:22pm CDT
Rattrap only has a gun? He should use his tail as a whip...scourging Decepticons' faces.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571820)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:25pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Rattrap only has a gun? He should use his tail as a whip...scourging Decepticons' faces.
He has bombs too.

And his gun splits into two separate guns.

But, no, his tail should not turn into a whip. He never had one in that body.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571821)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:30pm CDT
Lena is my favorite seller on ebay :grin:
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571825)
Posted by shajaki on May 6th, 2014 @ 6:59pm CDT
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I still don't get what's up with the clear plastic gun.
maybe they couldnt afford the apps. or those clear parts are part of the cast that had to be clear. *shrug* maybe takara will paint theirs.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571826)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:I still don't get what's up with the clear plastic gun.
maybe they couldnt afford the apps. or those clear parts are part of the cast that had to be clear. *shrug* maybe takara will paint theirs.
Oftentimes, clear plastic is a sign of such cases as "Because we think it looks cool!" This could be another one of those cases.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571827)
Posted by Mindmaster on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:03pm CDT
One thing's for certain: it's definitely not because Hasbro "couldn't afford" to paint the weapons.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571829)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Rattrap only has a gun? He should use his tail as a whip...scourging Decepticons' faces.
He has bombs too.

And his gun splits into two separate guns.

But, no, his tail should not turn into a whip. He never had one in that body.

Well I'm just being creative. Got to think outside the box every once in a while. :D
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571830)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 7:14pm CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Rattrap only has a gun? He should use his tail as a whip...scourging Decepticons' faces.
He has bombs too.

And his gun splits into two separate guns.

But, no, his tail should not turn into a whip. He never had one in that body.

Well I'm just being creative. Got to think outside the box every once in a while. :D
That's what his Transmetal body is for. ;)
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571854)
Posted by mtma on May 6th, 2014 @ 9:59pm CDT
How is it so mistransformed?
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571856)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2014 @ 10:05pm CDT
mtma wrote:How is it so mistransformed?
This is how it's supposed to be:





Not this:


Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571867)
Posted by Deathscythetransform on May 6th, 2014 @ 11:10pm CDT
yet again another obligatory mistransformed figure....

If I didnt know its true configuration, I would be thrown off...
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571873)
Posted by mooncake623 on May 6th, 2014 @ 11:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
mtma wrote:How is it so mistransformed?
This is how it's supposed to be:





Not this:





lol so what? whats the big deal? Like putting people down? we know what Lena is about early releases (stolen maybe?? lol whatsup with this?) just means that official release is soonish right? hehe very happy to get any more pictures

EDIT:
if anyone wants this early. don't buy it now. wait like a week and the bids wont go as high. esp when it's front page people will go crazy with bids. i think Generations Rhinox went for over $100 crazy.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571875)
Posted by durroth on May 6th, 2014 @ 11:57pm CDT
the major change that strikes me between the official shots and the in hand product is they moved the maximal symbol and gave him two.
Re: In-Hand Images: Transformers Generations Deluxe Rattrap (1571898)
Posted by craggy on May 7th, 2014 @ 3:29am CDT
aww. you can hide the jazz hands.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS 2014 GENERATIONS CHROMIA IDW Comic Series 11 SEALED In Stock USA - Time Remaining: 3 days 9 hours 40 minutes 7 seconds
TRANSFORMERS IDW COMBINER WARS SERIES 5 DECEPTICON BRAWL Deluxe MIMP IN STOCK - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 40 minutes 15 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS JETFIRE VERSION GENERATION 1 SERIES 1985. MINT CONDITION - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 41 minutes 48 seconds
Japanese Transformers Takara legends brainstorm - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 42 minutes 57 seconds
TRANSFORMERS STARSCREAM  VERSION: MP-3 TAKARA MASTERPIECE. MIB. GREAT CONDITION - Time Remaining: 6 days 17 hours 43 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS MIRAGE  UNIVERSE GENERATIONS FIGURE - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 43 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Classics rodimus Prime prototype - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 47 minutes 24 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Transformers Evolution Soundwave Tablet Comic Con - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 52 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem
Twincast / Podcast #175:
"Bayhem"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Thursday, May 25th, 2017
Website Security Test