In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee

In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee

Friday, October 29th, 2010 7:28am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 44,535

Seibertron.com member Jenus has received a little surprise in the mail, and it's the MGT-01 Arcee, more commonly known as the custom Arcee figure sold by i-Gear.
He has of cause taken pictures of it and shared them on the forums, we mirrored three just click here if you wish to see all of them.

He also had the following to say about the figure:
To me it's a pretty decent figure doesn't seem to feel fragile and it's not really hard to stand though it takes some fiddling when putting her in a stance. Also, she comes with a sticker sheet and a collectors card.

Credit(s): Jenus

Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140871)
Posted by Rated X on October 29th, 2010 @ 7:49am CDT

Also does any other company seel this like BBTS or Toy Arena ??? Or can I only buy from I-Gear site ???
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140876)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 29th, 2010 @ 8:04am CDT
It is only available at this time for the Igear site. However, a while back KOToys mentioned they might be able to get it but I don't know if that is still the case.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140877)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 29th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Rated X wrote:Looks nice. I may buy it. I would like to see a size comparison to the Valkarie. Hook me up...

the-arcees-a-comparison-t70568.php

There's a good comparison there.

Maybe the threads should be merged.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140885)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on October 29th, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
MGT-01 is definitely the one I will be picking up. She is slightly oversized but looks to be a lot more solid figure. It is a more modern version of a G1 figure much like the generations line where as Valkerie could easily be a G1 toy (with more articulation). Both look nice but I think iGear has the prettier lady.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140889)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 29th, 2010 @ 9:00am CDT
@ Jenus, where are the label sheets supposed to be applied to?
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140890)
Posted by RiddlerJ on October 29th, 2010 @ 9:14am CDT
Aw Shazbot.

I guess I'm out a hundred more bucks. :sad:
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140896)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on October 29th, 2010 @ 9:39am CDT
Looks great. But with what I've already spent/plan to spend this year, I may have to pass on her :(
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140954)
Posted by JOP on October 29th, 2010 @ 1:57pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:@ Jenus, where are the label sheets supposed to be applied to?

I asked iGear as much, but they were not able to supply an answer (it would appear that they are not actually the manufacturing party for the figure, merely the distributor).

I have however discovered that the blue square sticker appears to fit perfectly in an indentation on the hood; and the Headmaster-style stat bar sticker fits in a recess in the waist (and a little less perfectly in a display area on the dashboard). As for the rest, I'm stumped.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140975)
Posted by Skice on October 29th, 2010 @ 3:30pm CDT
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140981)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on October 29th, 2010 @ 3:49pm CDT
Skice wrote:Igear sucks and they need to go away, they are blatantly ripping-off has/tak. Igear is worse than knock off makers, because at least KO-ers admit what they are doing.

I agree that iGear leaves me with a sour taste in my mouth.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1140986)
Posted by dragons on October 29th, 2010 @ 4:06pm CDT

thanks for sharing with us
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1141047)
Posted by Blurrz on October 29th, 2010 @ 7:26pm CDT
That giant pin through the side of her head turns me off..
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1141079)
Posted by JOP on October 29th, 2010 @ 9:09pm CDT

Far be it for me to curtail your freedom of speech, but - if you consider the matter worth posting about - could you perhaps do so somewhere else, such as in a thread specifically dedicated to the subject? I ask because the MGT-01 Arcee figure is not (as stated earlier in this thread) produced by iGear, merely distributed by their organization - consequently, this seems a rather poor place to attack the company's reverse-engineering of Hasbro / TakTomy products.

dragons wrote:ok so what do you perfer more this arcee or the valkerie arcee if you had to choose one?

The MGT-01 Delicate Warrior figure is larger, better constructed, and free from the many, many quality issues that have plagued the ImpossibleToys release.

Blurrz wrote:That giant pin through the side of her head turns me off..

Actually, that isn't a pin - it's part of the figure's light-piping feature. The eyes are connected to a giant transparent blue cylinder, the ends of which form the center of the circular decoration on each side of the head.
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1141304)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 30th, 2010 @ 2:25pm CDT
Man, I really feel like I wasted my money on Valkyrie. I want this one instead. :-(
Re: In-hand pictures of MGT-01 Arcee (1148210)
Posted by fenrir72 on November 19th, 2010 @ 4:42am CST
Just picked up my Delicate Warrior MGT-01 "Arcee" and my first impressions are:

Design wise I describe IT version as more compact and more humanoid, this one looks a lot like the art work of Studio Ox (down to her sexy heels).

1. Quality wise..................light years ahead of Impossible toys, feels sturdy.

2. Plastic molding not cheapo, smooth, smoother than some original Hasbro/Takara releases

3. Paint apps, smooth with no smudging

4. Great articulation (21 POA), tight and not loose, check how well designed her feet came out

5. Light piping + she's got lipstick on

6. Die-cast (chest and knees)

7. Weird display stand, quite heavy in fact + a somewhat unorthodox looking connector (reminds me of @nal beads)

8. Anime accurate weapons

9. Rubber tires

10. She comes with a decal sheet but no instructions on where to apply them (What the....?!)

11. She comes with a tough abs/pvc bio card and a neater colored instruction sheet

12. Expensive hehehe but worth it.

Btw................already sold out at iGears site.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY