Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed

Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed

Sunday, October 3rd, 2010 5:42am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,046

Japanese third party toy maker Jizai Toys has revealed their upcoming figure - MoonRacer.
This figure is based on Generations 1 Moonracer. No further information on the release date and price are available at the moment.

You can view the original post by clicking here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Jizai Toys

Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131124)
Posted by Burn on October 3rd, 2010 @ 5:50am CDT
... no.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131125)
Posted by prehistoryanimal on October 3rd, 2010 @ 5:52am CDT
so her vag is like the front of the car... interesting. from jizz-eye toys no less!

just kidding. this dude is like my hero. whatever he makes is awesome.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131134)
Posted by ThunderThruster on October 3rd, 2010 @ 6:42am CDT
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131148)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 3rd, 2010 @ 7:47am CDT
I like it. It's simple and complex all that the same time.

I wonder why they stopped the other figures they had planned like Ironhide and Octane. Surely those would have been better then their Hasbro counterparts.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131156)
Posted by Samurai Bludgeon on October 3rd, 2010 @ 8:37am CDT
So if I wanted to buy one of their Cyclonus or Powerglides...How can I do that? Their entire site is in Chinese/Japanese and Google Translator only does so much....?
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131162)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
i want the sexy frog! that is a frog transformer to jizai for!
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131167)
Posted by Covenant on October 3rd, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT

And I won't even go into how she spreads for a car.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131172)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 10:10am CDT
Eh, her transformation doesn't bother me.

I tend to like Jizai Toys' stuff, but they are WAY too expencive to ever buy.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131196)
Posted by Jenus on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
What ever happened to Jizai Toys Octane and Ironhide molds?
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131201)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 3rd, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
Looks a little too tall and lanky. And I don't like how in the second-to-the-last-picture how her fists are taking on a blocky feel. But other than that, my small hate for 3rd party products still burns. :-x :lol:
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131223)
Posted by rpetras on October 3rd, 2010 @ 1:01pm CDT
ThunderThruster wrote:No offence to the guys at Jizai Toys, while this is visyally good and G1 Accurate, it just looks like an articulated pretender!

To be fair this looks like a pretty early prototype.

Judging from their other work, I'd expect their final piece to look a lot more polished.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131322)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on October 3rd, 2010 @ 6:26pm CDT
rpetras wrote:

To be fair this looks like a pretty early prototype.

Agreed, I think once it's all coloured up it'll look quite the fine piece I'll never own.

Jizai makes fantastic stuff, but just not practical for us 'merkans.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131343)
Posted by g2grimmy64 on October 3rd, 2010 @ 7:46pm CDT
Covenant wrote:Really? That's the face mold they're going with huh. If someone could marry that mug to Movie Bee's, I do believe you'd end up with THE ugliest TF face ever created.

Hey, go easy on the girl, she still hasn't put her make-up on yet :lol:

In all seriousness, she probably will look better w/ paint, and, as mentioned before, she could feasably undergo some light retooling before the final release
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131359)
Posted by Nightscreech on October 3rd, 2010 @ 8:55pm CDT
I like this... interesting to see a painted version
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131363)
Posted by Rated X on October 3rd, 2010 @ 9:00pm CDT

On a seperate note Randy Orton defeated Shameus in Hell in a Cell tonight !!! This was one epic fight !!!
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131366)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 3rd, 2010 @ 9:07pm CDT
Rated X wrote:

...you son of a bitch... :-x

:P
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131393)
Posted by Skice on October 3rd, 2010 @ 10:50pm CDT
Rated X wrote:This is cool !!! I love these 3rd party figures of G1 characters never given a figure. It would look great displayed with the Arcee and Medic figures I bought. Hope the get imported by a US dealer and I will buy.

Please refrain from talking about other things in this thread. This in not a topic about wrestling, stay on topic.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131406)
Posted by Rated X on October 4th, 2010 @ 1:48am CDT
Skice wrote:

Sorry, I wont go off topic again. I was having a few drinks and just wanted give share it for those interested. But with all due respect, didnt you recently participate in a Seibertron podcast making references to steel cages and the Rock ??? I think this was the episode...

Podcast Episode #2: Skice vs the Twincast.... IN A STEEL CAGE!

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... age/19773/
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131437)
Posted by DTR69 on October 4th, 2010 @ 6:23am CDT
rpetras wrote:

To be fair this looks like a pretty early prototype.

Exactly, it's amazing how they start off with some blocky loking figure and then slow carve away t it. Also they do have a certain style of transformation mechanics, the feet nare a dead give away from who's the creator.
Re: Jizai Toys - Moonracer Revealed (1131454)
Posted by Requiem Prime on October 4th, 2010 @ 7:30am CDT
Interesting...

Worth looking into. Impossible's Arcee set the bar pretty low for a decent fembot.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Sergeant Kup & Flintrock MLC" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG 45 Hot Rod Headmasters Targetmaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends LG-46 Kup W/ Targetmaster Complete U.S. Seller" on EBAY
Buy "LOT Transformers Megatron, Galvatron, EX-11 Evil Lord, Sky Shadow, Titans Return" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O lot of 7 Sets Sealed Megatron Bumblebee Prowl Mirage Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx in box." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN DIAC & OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Lot Grotusque Repugnus Twinferno Scorponok Prime Wars" on EBAY