Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images

Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images

Wednesday, September 28th, 2011 11:15am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 33,738

Justitoys have updated their facebook page with a few new images of their upcoming unofficial WST Sixshot. As you can see in the images mirrored below the figure will contain a decent amount of diecast. We also get a sense of scale with the prototype posed next to their previously released WST Swoop.

Credit(s): Justitoys

Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294300)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 28th, 2011 @ 11:19am CDT
Cool, Deceptininja in microscale! Lovely! :APPLAUSE: I still want to know more about Astrotrain though. His prototype has been out for awhile, and I have had him pre-ordered for months.
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294305)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 28th, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT
Hah, awesome! If some one had Metroplex for him to get stomped by this would be even more awesome!
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294308)
Posted by frogbat on September 28th, 2011 @ 11:53am CDT
Mmm as soon as I saw the headline I thought "this would go great with my metroplex reissue"

Wet have the knack of picking tfs I always wanted such as swoop and shockwave

If I win the lotto I'd get the Dino it's to battle out herculestator but alas...
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294322)
Posted by GuyIncognito on September 28th, 2011 @ 1:41pm CDT
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294330)
Posted by Tigertrack on September 28th, 2011 @ 2:02pm CDT
GuyIncognito wrote:Is this made by the same folks who made the recent WST Shockwave? If so, I'm buying it!

Dinobots, Shockwave, Blaster, and soon to come, Astrotrain, yes...
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294342)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on September 28th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
Uuhh... yes! Sixshot was my first G1 Transformers so I will definitely be picking this up. I hope the other 3rd party Sixshot is great. :CON:
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294381)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on September 28th, 2011 @ 4:23pm CDT
Jeez, this dude has even more die-cast then the Astrotrain! I don't know about you guys but I think thirty bucks for one of these is a steal (Especially considering the aftermarket prices for the official WSTs, saw a 50$ WST Soundwave on eBay once, someone got it :-? ).
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1294572)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 29th, 2011 @ 3:35am CDT
I need this.
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313244)
Posted by El Duque on November 16th, 2011 @ 9:07am CST
JUSTiTOYS have updated their facebook page with some new prototype images of their upcoming WST Solo Assault Group (aka Sixshot) in beast mode. Images have been mirrored below.

Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313312)
Posted by sharkdude5 on November 16th, 2011 @ 11:15am CST
any word about the price yet?
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313319)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 16th, 2011 @ 11:27am CST
I'll still be ordering it. Whenever it comes up for pre-order.
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313325)
Posted by GetRightRobot on November 16th, 2011 @ 11:50am CST
SWEET! Definitely picking this up! I kinda like how we have "Spotlight" movements in the TF world now. Awhile back it was Hot Rod/Rodimus in the spotlight, then the Minibots, followed by Devastator and now, 2 new Sixshot figures (and subsequent repaints)! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313386)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 16th, 2011 @ 2:47pm CST
Looks as good as expected. Definitely on my list of things to get, along with Astrotrain. I do hope BBTS offers them at some point though, unless their seemingly anti-KO stance applies.
Re: Justitoys WST Sixshot Prototype Images (1313459)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on November 16th, 2011 @ 6:12pm CST
sharkdude5 wrote:any word about the price yet?

About thirty bucks.
tigertracks 24 wrote:I'll still be ordering it. Whenever it comes up for pre-order.

It's already up for preorder, on TFsource, at least. :D

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "New Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Leader Class Shockwave MISB" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON RATCHET WALGREEN'S DELUXE MISB VHTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Astrotrain Shockwave Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Earthrise Autobot Lot Bumblebee Mirage" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers / SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON sound wave SG24" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Walmart Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Pretenders Bludgeon incomplete lot Please Read Description" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Optimus Prime - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures (E7112)" on EBAY