Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated!

Transformers News: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated!

Monday, September 17th, 2007 12:01AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Store News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 20,227

Seibertron member JustMike has informed us of an upcoming Kmart sale in Australia:

- Ultimate Bumblebee: $89.99, save $55.
- Cyber Stomping Figures (with Bonus Robot Heroes 2 pack): $34.99 save $12.

With a general 25% off Transformers toys.

The sale will run from Thursday the 20th of September to Wednesday 26th September 2007.

Update:
There also is a Transformers Activity Kit on sale for $23.95, save $16.

The catalogue has now been uploaded onto the Kmart website. To view the toy sale page, please Click Here.
To view the Activity Set, please click here.
Credit(s): JustMike
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (347735)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 17th, 2007 @ 12:03am CDT
Just a word to the wise, this is the cheapest we have seen Ultimate Bumblebee, and will probably be the cheapest he will be seen. His lowest normal, non-sale price is $119.99 in Target.
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (347810)
Posted by Fang Wolf on September 17th, 2007 @ 1:20am CDT
Probably gonna pick up Bumblez, as Concept Camero seems to be always gone when I find that they have the new line in. :/
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (349284)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 17th, 2007 @ 11:50pm CDT
Update:
The Kmart catalogue is misleading, while the Cyber Stompin' figures with bonus Robot Heroes are a Kmart exclusive, the Ultimate Bumblebee is not.

The Activity kit appears to be a mix of crayons, pencils, colouring in books, stickers etc, packed into a small case.
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (350697)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 18th, 2007 @ 6:24pm CDT
Oh boy! I wonder if there'll be Longarm there. 8)
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (350739)
Posted by i_amtrunks on September 18th, 2007 @ 7:01pm CDT
Raymond101 wrote:Oh boy! I wonder if there'll be Longarm there. 8)

Knowing Kmart, Longarm and co will not arrive until next Thursday, after the sale has ended.
Re: Kmart Australia Transformers Sale: Updated! (350753)
Posted by Raymond101 on September 18th, 2007 @ 7:10pm CDT
True that!! I'm not unhappy with paying $24 or $27 for a deluxe Longarm though, I am happy I got Wreckage and Arcee for $20 during the Target toy sale - I got Concept Bumbles for $27 though because I bought him at Toyworld.

If I can get Longarm at a cheaper price, I'll be happy, but if I get him at normal price, I'll be happy all the same.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Ultimate Optimus Prime Autobot - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 8 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Dark Of The Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime MIB COMPLETE 2012 - Time Remaining: 3 days 17 hours 13 minutes 46 seconds
TRANSFORMERS NIGHTRACER BOTCON 1995 GENERATION 2 G2 GOBOTS SEALED RARE OTFCC - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 15 minutes 29 seconds
transformers generations Sky shadow, Kup, Perceptor Lot - Time Remaining: 2 days 8 hours 20 minutes 17 seconds
E-Hobby Takara Transformers Collectors Destron Detritus G1 Desert Hound MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 20 minutes 9 seconds
TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2004 G2 BREAKDOWN ACTION MASTERS SEALED SDCC E-HOBBY CLOUD - Time Remaining: 8 days 20 minutes 42 seconds
Transformers: Robots In Disguise Power Surge Sideswipe And Windstrike - Time Remaining: 3 days 14 hours 22 minutes 11 seconds
TRANSFORMERS SCOURGE BLACK CONVOY SEALED ROBOTS IN DISGUISE RID CAR ROBOTS - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 25 minutes 14 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem