Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper

Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper

Thursday, February 4th, 2010 7:00am CST

Categories: Site News, Comic Book News, Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 35,811

Mastermind Creations has further updated us with their latest Knight Morpher Commander's promotional poster/wallpaper.

Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper

Do not forget to check out our previous news on Knight Morpher Commander & Seibertron exclusive gallery.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, as we will bring you the world first toy review on Knight Morpher Commander in the near future.

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations

This article was last modified on Thursday, February 4th, 2010 7:02am CST

Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043805)
Posted by alldarker on February 4th, 2010 @ 7:31am CST
This latest wallpaper really isn't that flattering for the Kight Morpher... It puts a little too much emphasis on the sholders. But it's of no concern seeing as how good the gallery already made it look. Still, I love the way he's reloading the six-shooter / Gatling gun: the cylinder molding on the gun is a detail I hadn't even realized was there before!

Venksta wrote: (...)Actually, if Hasbro released this figure, he'd be atleast an Ultra class. The main figure itself, is a Voyager, and is the same height as Classics Optimus. Add the trailer, and you do have an Ultra class figure. I was lucky and got to see a prototype in person two months ago. Also had classics voyager prime with me at the time, so I did the height comparison. :)

Lucky you! And yes, you are right: in my earlier post regarding the comparison with a lighter, I mentioned him looking as big as a Deluxe, but when I thought about the size copmparison later, I also realized I should have said Voyager or even an Ultra. Even more comparison shots would be nice though! Can't wait for the Seibertron review...
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043820)
Posted by Trikeboy on February 4th, 2010 @ 8:42am CST

As you can see the toy is extremely accurate to that picture. He never speaks. The only Autobots to feature are Bumblebee, Prowl, Ratchet and Ironhide. A couple of other Autobots are in the background. Prowl, Ratchet and Ironhide turn into box cars so there is an opportunity for more in this line. The Decepticons look much better in that comic though. I would kill for a Megatron, Shockwave or Starscream toy.

MKall, Insectrain can be seen here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Insectrain
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043822)
Posted by Flux Convoy on February 4th, 2010 @ 8:48am CST
:BOT:
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043837)
Posted by SoundStang on February 4th, 2010 @ 9:34am CST
One of these days I need to read the "Hearts of Steel" comic series, but there was no way I was going to pass up on this. I'd love to see more characters. Still not sure where in my collection he's going, but he's been on my pre-order for a while now... Looking forward to his arrival.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043859)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 4th, 2010 @ 10:54am CST
Flux Convoy wrote:Funny thing about this guy, I want it. I have it ordered. I think it looks great. I thought everything but the first couple pages of the comic were crap. Just my opinion. Like I said, funny.
:BOT:

Your opinion is very absolutely correct.

HoS was garbage.

The toy however...is PiMp.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043895)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 4th, 2010 @ 1:04pm CST
Yeah, HoS was pretty bad...so much so that when I lent the TPB to a friend and he returned it damaged, I didn't mind so much. A lot of wasted potential with that one.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043901)
Posted by Trikeboy on February 4th, 2010 @ 1:25pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
:BOT:

Your opinion is very absolutely correct.

HoS was garbage.

The toy however...is PiMp.

Completely agree the comic was rubbish. On the other hand, the designs for the transformers was absolutely amazing. Some more toys to back up Optimus Prime. Maybe Bumblebee:

Shockwave:

or Starscream:

Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1043909)
Posted by Mkall on February 4th, 2010 @ 1:56pm CST
Trikeboy wrote:MKall, Insectrain can be seen here: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Insectrain

Why do people always capitalize the k? Oh well...

Anyways, I meant I want to see the Insectitrain as a figure. I have the art saved ;)
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044005)
Posted by RarityofConvoy on February 4th, 2010 @ 6:31pm CST
Very tempting...
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044135)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 5th, 2010 @ 2:28am CST
Trikeboy wrote:Optimus Prime only appears in two panels in issue 1. He his alt mode looks like a Brachiosaurus. The only image in train mode is this image:

As you can see the toy is extremely accurate to that picture. He never speaks.

But...I thought for sure IDW did a color concept art for him, and there were no red wheels.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044437)
Posted by Mach on February 5th, 2010 @ 11:50pm CST
Received the KMC yesterday, will do a toy review next week
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044591)
Posted by Kibble on February 6th, 2010 @ 12:51pm CST
Real Devastator wrote:Received the KMC yesterday, will do a toy review next week

In the meantime can you answer this:
Kibble wrote:This thing looks fantastic, but it kinda looks like the transformation is very simplistic and boring...probably quite similar to G1 Prime's actually. Can anyone confirm or speak to the contrary?
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044655)
Posted by awesomo prime on February 6th, 2010 @ 3:48pm CST
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044677)
Posted by Kibble on February 6th, 2010 @ 4:52pm CST
awesomo prime wrote:Wow. I wish I ordered one when it was cheaper. I hop they make toys out of all the HoS characters.

I don't think the price has changed... Not sure how RD got his, but I don't think it's even seen a general release yet.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044687)
Posted by Blurrz on February 6th, 2010 @ 5:17pm CST
Kibble wrote:

MMC met up with RC, that's how he has is.
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044745)
Posted by Mach on February 6th, 2010 @ 9:09pm CST
Kibble wrote:

In the meantime can you answer this:

Will put down my thought soon
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044809)
Posted by Kibble on February 7th, 2010 @ 12:52am CST
Real Devastator wrote:yeah, the transformation is rather simple. Abt the same as g1 prime. But with more articulation and playability.
Will put down my thought soon

Bummer...that's a bit of a hard pill to swallow at $85 + shipping considering what I look for in a TF. Why does it have to look so damn cool? I'm conflicted...
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1044823)
Posted by Mach on February 7th, 2010 @ 2:10am CST
Kibble wrote:
Will put down my thought soon

Well, is pretty comic accurate.... And from the IDW design, transformation arent that complicated.
And i think Henkei/Classic prime transformation is simple as well.....
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1045768)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 9th, 2010 @ 9:08pm CST
Real Devastator wrote:
Kibble wrote:

In the meantime can you answer this:

Will put down my thought soon

Thoughts on him now that you've had it for a while?
Re: Knight Morpher Commander - Latest Wallpaper (1045777)
Posted by Mach on February 9th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:
Real Devastator wrote:
Kibble wrote:

In the meantime can you answer this:

Will put down my thought soon

Thoughts on him now that you've had it for a while?

Oh no, i am under pressure now....
Try to do it soon.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends COSMOS w/ Payload 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN  SLUGSLINGER & CALIBURST DELUXE CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Chomp & Chase Raceway w/ Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE Generations Voyager Class BODY ONLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime Monochrome Reaction Figure Super7 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Doomshot & Megatron Generations Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage Converting Toy, 4.5-Inch Figure, Toys" on EBAY