This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack

Transformers News: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack

Wednesday, June 11th, 2014 9:32AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,356

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The official Kre-O YouTube channel has uploaded a new TV commercial clip, to promote their Transformers: Age of Extinction Galvatron Factory Battle and Grimlock Street Attack sets, both featuring the Dino Force Technology gimmick (magnets, probably). Check the embedded video below!

Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction Galvatron Factory Battle and Grimlock Street Attack sets featuring Dino Force Technology.

See all the building sets at http://www.hasbro.com/kre-o/en_US/shop/ ... 63+879+277


Credit(s): Kre-O YouTube

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581108)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on June 11th, 2014 @ 9:39am CDT
What's up with that purple Galvatron Kreon?
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581116)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 11th, 2014 @ 10:01am CDT
Man, I really hope purple Galvatron gets an actual release, it looks way better than the all-silver version. *glances at own Kreons* Hmm, even if there are already a lot of purple Cons...
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581159)
Posted by RhA on June 11th, 2014 @ 12:23pm CDT
Crazyness! I actually like that flip and change Lockdown.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581226)
Posted by megatronus on June 11th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CDT
Quick question: do we know if the OP Evolution 2-Pack is a store exclusive?
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581231)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 11th, 2014 @ 4:14pm CDT
megatronus wrote:Quick question: do we know if the OP Evolution 2-Pack is a store exclusive?


All Evolution 2-packs are Toys 'R Us exclusives in the US and Japan.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581236)
Posted by megatronus on June 11th, 2014 @ 4:28pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
megatronus wrote:Quick question: do we know if the OP Evolution 2-Pack is a store exclusive?


All Evolution 2-packs are Toys 'R Us exclusives in the US and Japan.

Good to know... thanks!
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581454)
Posted by shajaki on June 12th, 2014 @ 9:00am CDT
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581570)
Posted by Peridot on June 12th, 2014 @ 2:56pm CDT
shajaki wrote:if anyone is interested, BBTS has Rusty Prime up for preorder.

Transformers: The Lost Age Evasion Mode Optimus Prime Rusty Exclusive BBTS for $69.99 release slated for August

Image
Image

That's... really expensive for a Voyager figure, especially one that is missing quite a few paint apps. I know it's probably due to the exclusivity of the figure and import costs, but still...
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581573)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 12th, 2014 @ 3:04pm CDT
Metro Prime wrote:
shajaki wrote:if anyone is interested, BBTS has Rusty Prime up for preorder.

Transformers: The Lost Age Evasion Mode Optimus Prime Rusty Exclusive BBTS for $69.99 release slated for August

Image
Image

That's... really expensive for a Voyager figure, especially one that is missing quite a few paint apps. I know it's probably due to the exclusivity of the figure and import costs, but still...


I wouldn't say he has less paint, it's just smeared all over the figure and gun. The rest is all one single plastic color.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581580)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 12th, 2014 @ 3:37pm CDT
Just got my mitts on AOE Hound and I like it. Despite the cheaper feeling plastic and the lightness I think it's a well thought out design. I got a tiny bit annoyed with the very rear of the truck not clipping together but it does go if you work it. Back to robot mode and going to load him up with his very many weapons.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581589)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2014 @ 3:58pm CDT
Ravage XK wrote:Just got my mitts on AOE Hound and I like it. Despite the cheaper feeling plastic and the lightness I think it's a well thought out design. I got a tiny bit annoyed with the very rear of the truck not clipping together but it does go if you work it. Back to robot mode and going to load him up with his very many weapons.


Awesome, did you find him in stores or was it ordered online?
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581595)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:14pm CDT
Ordered online. I rarely buy any from stores any more.... Getting lazy and they turn up at work.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581601)
Posted by El Duque on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:26pm CDT
Site sponsor BigBadToyStore's latest round of Transformers: Age of Extinction pre-orders may have revealed a character. They recently listed Voyager Wave 3, Autobot Drift in his helicopter mode and Dinobots Slog. Those we already knew about. The interesting info comes from Deluxe Wave 3, which according to the listing consists of:

  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX BUMBLEBEE
  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX SNARL
  • 1x TRA MV4 HOT SHOT

So who is Hot Shot? A toy only character, or a yet to be revealed on screen character? One vehicle that immediately comes to mind is the Chevy Sonic RS. It's been seen extensively during filming, but never confirmed to have a robot mode. Pure speculation of course, as no images accompany the pre-order.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581605)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:30pm CDT
How much you wanna bet Hot Shot is a repaint of Crosshairs? Certainly fits the name.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581610)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:36pm CDT
Could also pull an Incinerator and make a screen car into a full figure,
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581614)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:42pm CDT
El Duque wrote:
  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX BUMBLEBEE
  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX SNARL
  • 1x TRA MV4 HOT SHOT

So who is Hot Shot? A toy only character, or a yet to be revealed on screen character? One vehicle that immediately comes to mind is the Chevy Sonic RS. It's been seen extensively during filming, but never confirmed to have a robot mode. Pure speculation of course, as no images accompany the pre-order.



Actually what really surprises me about this toyline so far is how all the toys revealed may be included in the movie. I say "may" because we have yet to see ALL the dinobots and though Drift is in the film, he may not also be a helicopter. But still, compared to previous films, they kept it pretty much with just the on screen characters. I am really hoping they actually release more toys of other non screen characters. This has usually been a fun way of creating new interesting molds like Bludgeon, Terradive, Skyhammer, Breacher, Seaspray and movie Dirge.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581623)
Posted by Zeedust on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:05pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
El Duque wrote:
  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX BUMBLEBEE
  • 1x TRA MV4 GEN DLX SNARL
  • 1x TRA MV4 HOT SHOT

So who is Hot Shot? A toy only character, or a yet to be revealed on screen character? One vehicle that immediately comes to mind is the Chevy Sonic RS. It's been seen extensively during filming, but never confirmed to have a robot mode. Pure speculation of course, as no images accompany the pre-order.



Actually what really surprises me about this toyline so far is how all the toys revealed may be included in the movie. I say "may" because we have yet to see ALL the dinobots and though Drift is in the film, he may not also be a helicopter. But still, compared to previous films, they kept it pretty much with just the on screen characters. I am really hoping they actually release more toys of other non screen characters. This has usually been a fun way of creating new interesting molds like Bludgeon, Terradive, Skyhammer, Breacher, Seaspray and movie Dirge.


Even with previous films, the non-movie guys tend to be more prominent as it gets later in the toyline, though not necessarily to the degree it is this time around. Another part of it is that they're not doing basic/scout sized figures any more, as lot of the toyline-original characters from the past movie toykines were that size.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581633)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:39pm CDT
*sigh*


Hasbro said they are not making characters up for the toys this time which is probably because this time the movies are not their own line

they are generations so they are sharing the shelves with the other generation toys




and on the leaked toy sheets there is a season 3 toy called "rally car"


The Sonic is a rally car


and in the 15 minute showing that was shown to some folks Shane is saying to Cade when Tessa is being captured "Don't go He'll kill you" or something along those lines and that was sometime after he is introduced by driving the Sonic and hitting a guy in the face (part of it was seen in some spots)




So....... a bunch of evidence Hot Shot is the Sonic and he is a hi and bye character and also just to let you guys know the Sonic was seen with Bumblebee, Crosshairs and Drift in texas the pics were not posted until filming was long done though.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581643)
Posted by Zeedust on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:50pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Hasbro said they are not making characters up for the toys this time


When did they say that? This is the first I'm hearing about it.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581645)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:53pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:Hasbro said they are not making characters up for the toys this time


When did they say that? This is the first I'm hearing about it.



I forgot where but it was like toy fair or a convention i was not there.



but seriously look at the toyline so far (not including Japan's lost age line)


All of those characters are in the film they also don't usually include the toys of not in the movie characters until about wave 4.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581674)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 12th, 2014 @ 7:40pm CDT
I dont know, lot of toys didn't show up on screen, like powerglide, Guzzle, Roller, Hatchet, runamuk, spinister, blades, duststorm, sunstorm, beachcomber, springer, tankor, thundercraker, skywarp, payload, sonar, dephtcharge, skyhammer, deadend, heavy load, smokescreen, swerve, breakdown, wrekcage, blazemaster, cliffjumper, wideload, air raid, and a lot more that came out only toys.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581677)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 7:52pm CDT
BERSEKAEL wrote:I dont know, lot of toys didn't show up on screen, like powerglide, Guzzle, Roller, Hatchet, runamuk, spinister, blades, duststorm, sunstorm, beachcomber, springer, tankor, thundercraker, skywarp, payload, sonar, dephtcharge, skyhammer, deadend, heavy load, smokescreen, swerve, breakdown, wrekcage, blazemaster, cliffjumper, wideload, air raid, and a lot more that came out only toys.



Yeah Hasbro said they are not doing that this time.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581678)
Posted by DinobotScorn on June 12th, 2014 @ 7:59pm CDT
Forget Hot Shot, I'm more interested in this Deluxe class Snarl. Maybe I won't need to waste $30 on the voyager.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581684)
Posted by Zeedust on June 12th, 2014 @ 8:46pm CDT
DinobotScorn wrote:Forget Hot Shot, I'm more interested in this Deluxe class Snarl. Maybe I won't need to waste $30 on the voyager.


So far, Snarl's only been announced as a deluxe, AFAIK. He's the stegosaurus. The Voyager is Slog, the Brachiosaurus/"Brontosaurus"/one of those long-neck type dinosaurs.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581693)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 12th, 2014 @ 9:23pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
DinobotScorn wrote:Forget Hot Shot, I'm more interested in this Deluxe class Snarl. Maybe I won't need to waste $30 on the voyager.


So far, Snarl's only been announced as a deluxe, AFAIK. He's the stegosaurus. The Voyager is Slog, the Brachiosaurus/"Brontosaurus"/one of those long-neck type dinosaurs.
Yeah, there is no Voyager Snarl.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581694)
Posted by Shuttershock on June 12th, 2014 @ 9:23pm CDT
It would be nice if it was a 'Con. God forbid there be more than three mainline villains as toys. Otherwise deluxe Lockdown (and presumably a repainted 'Bee as Stinger) are just getting dog-piled by Autobots.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581705)
Posted by Zeedust on June 12th, 2014 @ 10:09pm CDT
I noticed something interesting today. Look at deluxe Slash. Now look at one-step Slash. 1-step Slash is basically lighter shade of deluxe Slash's colors... But the colors have traded places between the two toys for some reason.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581706)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2014 @ 10:10pm CDT
Hey guys,

Here is some news for Canadian TF fans regarding AOE.

The evolution 2 packs are available for pre-order, but on this side of the border, the mini-con is NOT free. The deluxe 2 packs cost 19.99 and the Grimlock 2 pack costs 49.99 (this one is actually in stock while the others are still pre-order only).
http://www.toysrus.ca/family/index.jsp?categoryId=37602466&ab=TRU_LP_Transformers4_Preorder_051614

Also, a list of the toysrus exclusive toys preorder dates can also be found on the site. This hints at 4 more exclusives from now until September. I am guessing that Juy 1st will be the day we can order the Optimus evolution 2 pack.
You cans ee this when you scroll down the following link.

http://www.toysrus.ca/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=13016092&ab=TRU_RR_Transformers4_060314

The link also states the following activities planned for Toysrus all across Canada:

MOVIE TICKET PROMOTION!


Parents, bring your Transformers: Age of Extinction movie ticket stub* to any participating Toys“R”Us Canada store and exchange for a Transformers Movie Scratch Card! Scratch in-store to instantly redeem cool giveaways!

Starts: Friday June 27th – July 11th, 2014 OR until quantities of the Transformers Scratch & Reveal Cards and giveaways last.

Offer available in-store only. Max. 150 scratch cards per store. Excludes the Cedarbrae Mall location & Express stores. Scratch card valid only if scratched at a Toys“R”Us Canada store by an associate. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute any giveaway with a giveaway of equal or greater value. Scratch card not valid if already scratched.

*Cineplex Transformers: Age Of Extinction movie ticket stub must be surrendered at time of redemption. No mechanical reproductions of Cineplex Transformers: Age of Extinction movie ticket stubs are permitted. Limit one scratch card per Cineplex Transformers: Age of Extinction movie ticket stub per person per day.



TRANSFORMERS 30th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!


Join us in-store for cool Transformers activities, product demonstration, giveaways and much more!

Date: Saturday, July 5th – starting at 11a.m.

No purchase necessary. Recommended for ages 5+. While quantities last! Excludes the Cedarbrae Mall location & Express stores. Activities may vary by store.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581708)
Posted by Zeedust on June 12th, 2014 @ 10:15pm CDT
Shuttershock wrote:It would be nice if it was a 'Con. God forbid there be more than three mainline villains as toys. Otherwise deluxe Lockdown (and presumably a repainted 'Bee as Stinger) are just getting dog-piled by Autobots.


With the exception of Beat Hunters, Hasbro seems to have been skimping on 'cons in general lately. Granted, not usually to this degree, but a LOT of the recent toylines lean somewhat to the bot side, in terms of both more figures and bigger ones.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581710)
Posted by Shuttershock on June 12th, 2014 @ 10:27pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Shuttershock wrote:It would be nice if it was a 'Con. God forbid there be more than three mainline villains as toys. Otherwise deluxe Lockdown (and presumably a repainted 'Bee as Stinger) are just getting dog-piled by Autobots.


With the exception of Beat Hunters, Hasbro seems to have been skimping on 'cons in general lately. Granted, not usually to this degree, but a LOT of the recent toylines lean somewhat to the bot side, in terms of both more figures and bigger ones.


Maybe Hasbro finally looked up and said, "Oh hell, we let Bay and Kruger kill off the Big Four last movie. What are we gonna do now?"

Kind of reminds me of the old Power Rangers problem, where they'd make one bad guy for every ranger team. At least Prime-verse gave us the phenomenal Vehicon toys for army building.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581719)
Posted by T-Macksimus on June 12th, 2014 @ 11:26pm CDT
What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581720)
Posted by Shuttershock on June 12th, 2014 @ 11:39pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.


Must be trying to hold onto that "Hot Shot" license in case they ever want it again. Of course, that would mean having the young character not be BB, which Movie-verse would never do.

I almost would like Hot Shot to be a character again. Or better yet, how about OG Hound? He was originally a naive newcomer who was fascinated with Earth. He could work.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581731)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 13th, 2014 @ 12:16am CDT
Shuttershock wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.


Agree on that, they put their minimal effort on AoE toys, and filled up holes reusing old molds, oh and over pricing everything.

About those 2 pack promotion toys, I will skip them aswell, those amazing minicons were sold on previous movie...

Image
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581742)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2014 @ 1:43am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.




WONDER IF YOU SAW MY POST ABOUT HASBRO SAYING THEY ARE NOT MAKING UP NON MOVIE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE MOVIE LINE THIS TIME

BECAUSE ITS SHARING WITH GENERATIONS ITS NOT ITS OWN LINE THEY CAN ONLY DO A LIMITED ABOUT OF CHARACTERS TO SHARE ON SHELVES WITH THE OTHER GENERATION TOYS.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581759)
Posted by Wasp-shot23 on June 13th, 2014 @ 5:25am CDT
My trousers are now in orbit.

Finally, a toyline with more than one possible iteration of Hot Shot! Think of the potential "Then and Now" 2 packs or original faithful repaints or one-step changers...
I'll just slip into a coma cos my wildest wish for the AOE line has just been fulfilled.

This is truly the big time. A golden age.

What a time to be alive.

Just, please, for the love of god, don't die horribly in the film cos I might start weeping in the cinema.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581766)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:30am CDT
Please let it be a kid appealed character.
Please let it be a kid appealed character. :DANCE: :PRAY:
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581767)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:32am CDT
We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581770)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:52am CDT
william-james88 wrote:We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.

I wonder if it will make David Willis happy
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581896)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 3:52pm CDT
My money's on the Chevy rally car. I'd be a fool not to think so.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.




WONDER IF YOU SAW MY POST ABOUT HASBRO SAYING THEY ARE NOT MAKING UP NON MOVIE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE MOVIE LINE THIS TIME

BECAUSE ITS SHARING WITH GENERATIONS ITS NOT ITS OWN LINE THEY CAN ONLY DO A LIMITED ABOUT OF CHARACTERS TO SHARE ON SHELVES WITH THE OTHER GENERATION TOYS.


Dude, calm down. Not everyone's going to read back through all the comments. Jesus...

william-james88 wrote:We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.


Will laugh heartily if we even get a really small nod to that. :lol:
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1581919)
Posted by Deadput on June 13th, 2014 @ 6:15pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:My money's on the Chevy rally car. I'd be a fool not to think so.

mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.




WONDER IF YOU SAW MY POST ABOUT HASBRO SAYING THEY ARE NOT MAKING UP NON MOVIE TRANSFORMERS FOR THE MOVIE LINE THIS TIME

BECAUSE ITS SHARING WITH GENERATIONS ITS NOT ITS OWN LINE THEY CAN ONLY DO A LIMITED ABOUT OF CHARACTERS TO SHARE ON SHELVES WITH THE OTHER GENERATION TOYS.


Dude, calm down. Not everyone's going to read back through all the comments. Jesus...

william-james88 wrote:We might finally see his search for Jaam make its way to the big screen.


Will laugh heartily if we even get a really small nod to that. :lol:



You know that green fluid thats coming from the Vehicons when they are killed?


Maybe that is JaAm and since the Vehicons turn into Chevy Traxes which are Similar in size and shape to the Sonic that might be Hot Shot.



Nah they probably are not related in the slightest and no way is that JaAm..............
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582079)
Posted by LeL on June 14th, 2014 @ 8:11am CDT
hope the weapon attaches to his face.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582143)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:46am CDT
Thanks to the keen eye of Seibertron user william-james88, we have a confirmed retail sighting of the Legends-class Age of Extinction figures! Found in the Wal*Mart of Decarie Boulevard in Montreal, Quebec, william-james88 reported finding Legends Optimus Prime, Grimlock, Stinger, and Bumblebee.

To recap, Optimus Prime is a redeco of the Revenge of the Fallen figure of the same character, Grimlock from Beast Hunters Rippersnapper, Stinger from Prime Knock Out, and Bumblebee from Revenge of the Fallen of the same character. Check out the visual proof below!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582149)
Posted by Sideshow Sideswipe on June 14th, 2014 @ 10:51am CDT
Not my kind of thing, but I can see my kids wanting grimlock for sure
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582159)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 14th, 2014 @ 11:17am CDT
Definitely want to grab that Grimlock. Not as Grimmy himself, but as an addition to the Terrorcon troops. I'd love to have 2 or 3 Abominuses.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582163)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on June 14th, 2014 @ 11:57am CDT
I WANT THOSE :grin:
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582166)
Posted by Flashwave on June 14th, 2014 @ 12:06pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Definitely want to grab that Grimlock. Not as Grimmy himself, but as an addition to the Terrorcon troops. I'd love to have 2 or 3 Abominuses.


Agreed, Bli needs a friend.

A little Solvaset and an eraser will take care of that pesky Autobot insignea without damging theplastic. Also, if you are feeling artsy, Blot makes a nice Slog...

Check the sig for more ideas too. ;)
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582168)
Posted by Flashwave on June 14th, 2014 @ 12:32pm CDT
LeL wrote:hope the weapon attaches to his face.

Going by the spaces and the two pegs, it looks like it fits into his noggin like ahst and covrs his face
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582181)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2014 @ 1:16pm CDT
Congrats Will, for your first News Credit!

:APPLAUSE:
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582182)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 14th, 2014 @ 1:19pm CDT
damn $7 for a legion thats harsh, but i have no interest in these im waiting for the beast war repaints.


Wasp-shot23 wrote:This is truly the big time. A golden age.

What a time to be alive.


No offense intended but if you think this is a golden age i feel bad for you




T-Macksimus wrote:What I find highly irritating about this line, Or at least one of many points) is that they lump the movie crap in with Generations yet they are still running a specific "Generations" line with separate packaging... for the moment. The stores are keeping both lines separate and jacking up the prices on the movie line yet the listing above suggests that the figures are the same line (MV4 GEN) and this is just basically giving either Hasbro or the retailers an opportunity to screw us.
No, don't bother to try to break it down and "explain it" to me. I don't want to hear it, it's bullsh** plain and simple and utterly stupid. As far as I'm concerned they are two very distinct lines and the only thing that they have in common is that Hasbro is doing a stellar job of screwing them both up.

And as far as this Hot Shot character goes... it's a re-paint, I'll bet money on it. It's wave 3, we still don't have full listings of cast and toys and Hasbro is in their "We don't give a sh**" mode and looking to fleece parents and youngsters for every last red cent so of course we are going to get myriad repaints and cheap filler so they can drag this line out as long as possible with just teases of "new" characters. Marketing 101 folks, plain and simple. Don't think for one second that there is an ounce of loyalty or any respect for continuity or regard for fans. Whatever you have your hopes and dreams set on for figures... think again. Y'all are basing your speculations around past releases or on what Hasbro may or may not have said and not a one of you is thinking from a greed/profit standpoint and therein lies your error.



its refreshing to see someone else who actually gets it, to bad theres so few of us to actually make an impact. But i have to agree its way to early for a new character to show up especially when all the bots & "cons" havent been revealed yet. Now if wave 3 shows up around or after the movies release then theres a very slim possibility that its a new mold but my money is on a repaint of a DOTM mold or TFP.
Re: Kre-O Transformers: Age of Extinction TV Spot - Galvatron Factory Battle, Grimlock Street Attack (1582187)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 14th, 2014 @ 1:24pm CDT
Thing is, I NEVER thought the 'legion' figures were great shakes. But from what I've seen, it looks like my fears were not groundless. Hasbro does indeed seem to be scrapping their usual Transformers package design and logo for this god-awful 'new' one.

While I applaud simplifying the packaging, the design stinks. I had hoped it was just Movie4 that would suffer from it. But it's spilled over to MP Grimlock, and to this new animated series.

It just doesn't have any snap to it. It makes them look like they're prizes in boxes of crackerjack, rather than cool toys.

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #343 - In the Future Year 2000
Twincast / Podcast #343:
"In the Future Year 2000"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, February 10th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON