Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store!

Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store!

Friday, July 2nd, 2010 6:16pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 59,349

Get it while they're hot. If you were unable to obtain any BotCon 2010 figures, then Pete Sinclair has some good news for you. All remaining 2010 BotCon stock has been put up on the Transformers Collectors' Club store. However the toys this year were quite popular, as only the Rapido and Cindersaur souvenir set remains. The five-figure box set, Scorch and Double Punch set, and Sharkticon 3-pack were all sold out at the convention. There's only a limited quantity remaining, so get a hold of BotCon history by checking out Rapido and Cindersaur's product page. Both TFCC members and non-members are capable of buying this set!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): HighPrime, TFCC

This article was last modified on Friday, July 2nd, 2010 6:28pm CDT

Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093540)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 2nd, 2010 @ 6:22pm CDT
if only i had $100 to spend :-(
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093543)
Posted by Zeds on July 2nd, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
I would rather spend some of it on the upcoming domestic MP Grimlock release.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093544)
Posted by Bed Bugs on July 2nd, 2010 @ 6:25pm CDT
Darn it Blurrz, I try to get a story up to lighten the load off of ya, and ya go and beat me to the punch, lol.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093566)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 2nd, 2010 @ 7:13pm CDT
Ordered 1 of both this and the comic. I was just wondering about this - and the comic as well - over where Rapido's English bio was posted here on Seibertron. Why did there need to be an English bio posted, anyway? I'm kind of curious now.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093586)
Posted by Julie85 on July 2nd, 2010 @ 7:43pm CDT

Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093611)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 2nd, 2010 @ 8:20pm CDT
Julie85 wrote:Because the bio card that came with the toy was in Spanish. When you read the comic, you'll understand why.

Cool. Looking forward to it.

Julie85 wrote:I'm surprised these didn't sell out. In my opinion, this was the best souvenir set.

For me it's a tie between this and the Sharkticons.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093612)
Posted by HighPrime on July 2nd, 2010 @ 8:21pm CDT

Cindersaur using the BW Megatron Anniversay mold seemed to put people off. I personally love that mold (and the gruesome color scheme used this year), however.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093613)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 2nd, 2010 @ 8:23pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:

I don't mind the BW Anniversary Megatron mold, myself. I never picked up any of those figures, so it'll be cool to have this one.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093628)
Posted by wipedout on July 2nd, 2010 @ 8:55pm CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:
HighPrime wrote:

I couldn't sell Cindersaur fast enough. To me it was the dud out of all the exclusives.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093655)
Posted by FracturedKoi on July 2nd, 2010 @ 9:43pm CDT
Mine =D I couldn't go to BotCon, but at least I get a bit of a souvenir from it :3
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093736)
Posted by Sid Burn on July 3rd, 2010 @ 6:08am CDT
Just like I mentioned in my thread, Sharkticons were gone immediately as only 1000 were made, and the double punch sets were super popular as well. Was told after the show on sunday that the only sets left were cindersaurs.

personally I love the cindersaur set, but it was really lopsided compared to doublepunch scorch and ravage.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093848)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on July 3rd, 2010 @ 11:49am CDT
Man, why y'all peoples gotta be hatin' on my neezy fo' sheezy.

Yes, I am white.

Anyway, I feel like I'm one of the few people who really began to like Cindersaur when I got him in my hands. It's a unique choice of character on a mold no one thought they'd ever see again and the colour scheme and use of translucent plastic work very well together. And for anyone that had any love of the original Firecons, especially those who had/remember what the toy was like, it's a WONDERFUL update.

And if nothing else, he comes with Rapido. How could you not want it? In short, I think these are two figures that a lot of people passed up on from the pictures, but realized they made a mistake (hence the up in sales from TFCC after the con) when shown or given testimonies about the toy in person. Word to your mother.

ShGarland_1383 wrote:Ordered 1 of both this and the comic..

Very good choice. This year's comic is the best I've seen FunPub do. I don't count '08 because that was Don & Simon, and their work is always top-notch (also they're not FunPub staff).
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093900)
Posted by Rated X on July 3rd, 2010 @ 2:08pm CDT
I was so dissappointed with the Cindersaur figure that the first time I waited in line I passed up on this set. I slept on it and bought it the next day so I would have all the figures for 2010. Glad I did cause Rapido looked great when I opened him.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093917)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 3rd, 2010 @ 2:47pm CDT
I'd really like to get Rapido but I don't care too much for Cindersaur.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093943)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 3rd, 2010 @ 4:37pm CDT
Nigiri wrote:Man, why y'all peoples gotta be hatin' on my neezy fo' sheezy.

Yes, I am white.

Um...okay.

I'm looking forward to Cindersaur coming later this month. I will admit I find his deco bizarre, but that's not at all a bad thing. I technically bought the set for Rapido (just like I bought Elita-1/Razorclaw for Elita-1), but the Firecon's gonna be a welcome addition.

Nigiri wrote:
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Ordered 1 of both this and the comic..

The only other BotCon comic I've picked up is Wings of Honor (twice, both the actual BotCon version that had the schedule and the Diamond Select version that had the MTMTE bios in place of the schedule). I'm looking forward to reading it.
Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1093961)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 3rd, 2010 @ 5:27pm CDT
I really wish Rapido was in the 5 piece set instead of Streetstar. I bought that set but I can't afford any more right now.

Re: Last Rapido and Cindersaur BotCon Sets Available at TFCC Store! (1094020)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on July 3rd, 2010 @ 9:08pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:I already have the Cybertron Megatron so I really don't need Cindersaur but I don't think its a bad mold. I always thought that and the Cybertron Optimus Prime would've made a good Snapdragon and Apeface set.

I like that idea.

My only complaint is that the Headmaster components – Apeface's partner Spasma and Snapdragon's partner Krunk - would be lost, as would the Horrorcons' jet modes. The triple-changer gimmick's loss I can survive, I'm just slightly tired of Headmasters not being Headmasters anymore is all.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Voyager Sandstorm * Generations Selects Exclusive WFC-GS21" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY