Thursday, June 12th, 2014 12:57pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Event News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 20,875

Exciting news for our Transformers fans over in Hong Kong. According to South China Morning Post it looks like Michael Bay, director of Transformers: Age of Extinction, will join cast members Mark Wahlberg, Nicola Peltz and Li Bingbing at for the world premiere at the Cultural Centre in Tsim Sha Tsui on Thursday June 19. The premiere will be followed by a concert by Imagine Dragons, who will perform at the Ocean Terminal roof-top parking lot at 9pm which there will be 5,000 free tickets available.
For details of the free tickets, visit here.

You can check out the new Transformers: Age of Extinction "Payoff" trailer released in China below

Credit(s): South China Morning Post

Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581579)
Posted by DeadCaL on June 12th, 2014 @ 3:31pm CDT
Sooo, 30 seconds in there's a robot dog :???:
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581608)
Posted by El Duque on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:35pm CDT
We have a couple of new Transformers: Age of Extinction movie posters to share this afternoon. The first comes to us from IMAX and features Optimus Prim and Grimlock, the second is from M1905 and also features Optimus Prime with a flaming background. Check 'em out below:

Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581611)
Posted by VirusCarnage on June 12th, 2014 @ 4:38pm CDT
I love that 2nd one, first one is pretty good though.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581624)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:06pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Image

Even though both Prime and Grimlock are f**king hideous, the way they're posed makes that poster pretty cool.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581638)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 5:42pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image

f**king hideous.

*rolls eyes*
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581654)
Posted by SideswipeSkywarp on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:21pm CDT
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581656)
Posted by Deadput on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:27pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:Time to give my opinion. This is not a masterpiece. It looks like it's as bad as the G.I.joe movie. The third was crap. Sentinel Prime crap... Dark of the moon should have been the last one, but I guess they know people will see it just because it's Transformers. New piece of shit. People can't think for themselves when they see a bad movie from the preview. I don't need to see Optimus Prime get torn to pieces again. Autobots save Earth for the third time, but humans want them dead. Stupid. Superhero movies are turning soar too. :BOT: :CON:

Shut up

The third was great Sentinel was actually a good villain who had character development

I can tell you already this s better then the other 3 movies.

no one said they were masterpieces they have their flaws like everything else

Grow up brats like you are why humanity will never be pleased
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581659)
Posted by Shelf Space on June 12th, 2014 @ 6:29pm CDT

your opinion comes off as pretentious and arrogant and was probably better off left unsaid, go be soar someplace else
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581683)
Posted by william-james88 on June 12th, 2014 @ 8:33pm CDT

Soar ?

As in Dino-soar  ? :lol:
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581725)
Posted by Ultra gordon on June 12th, 2014 @ 11:57pm CDT
SideswipeSkywarp wrote:

I don't believe anyone put a gun to your head to watch the other three ?
And if you were any sort of trans fan I'd doubt you would say that.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581820)
Posted by Gemini220 on June 13th, 2014 @ 10:39am CDT

For those B**ching about this & that, Plain and Simple don't go see it case closed!! It's one of those things lets see how many people I can get on my bandwagon.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581836)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2014 @ 11:23am CDT

It's more like people can't think for themselves when a critic says a movie is shit, when it's really not. They just want to jump on the bandwagon and hate it because it's the cool thing to do. When I say DOTM is the greatest movie of all time, that's me thinking for myself. But people like you, those who label it in such a way, are all of one hive mind. I have the audacity to call the movie what I see it as, but you, you're just regurgitating shit that's been said plenty of times, before; with absolutely no proof to your claims, no less. Who's the one who can't think for themselves, here?
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581858)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 1:40pm CDT
As we edge closer and closer to the world premiere of Transformers: Age of Extinction, new TV spots with new footage are rolling in! New footage seen include a nice closeup of Crosshairs in all his glory, Strafe hilariously sliding down the side of a building, and a brief look at Lockdown's unhelmeted face. Take a look at the minute-long spot below, which has been uploaded on the Seibertron.com YouTube channel!

Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581867)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:00pm CDT
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581870)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:04pm CDT
Janus Prime wrote:In case you were wondering if he was supposed to be Swoop or a different guy, here you go.

Huh? :???:
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581874)
Posted by Janus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:18pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:

Huh? :???:

In G1 Swoop is constantly crashing, I don´t believe there´s one appearance of him in the show where he didn´t crash.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581876)
Posted by ILL-Star on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:27pm CDT
It seems Stinger hitched a ride with Strafe and Bumblebee. Probably why Strafe is falling off of the tower there.
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581877)
Posted by Gemini220 on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:35pm CDT
All the clips are fine and all BUT I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!
Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581880)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:46pm CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
El Duque wrote:Image

f**king hideous.

*rolls eyes*

Roll them all you want, it's not gonna make the designs look better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Mark Wahlberg and Li Bingbing expected at Transformers world premiere in Hong Kong (1581882)
Posted by william-james88 on June 13th, 2014 @ 2:53pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:I like seeing all the footage, but I want to see just 1 quick shot of any of the Dinobots in robot mode. I was so sure that's something Bay was keeping for the movie, but I really think 1 glimpse wouldn't hurt. So now I'm a bit uneasy about just how much the Dinobots will be in the film and what exactly will they do. Will they get the Devastator and Shockwave treatment where they show up to do 1 thing and then get taken out? I don't imagine that happening to Grimlock, but seeing Strafe rolling off that roof like that makes me think at least a couple of the Dinos will bite the dust. :?

Let me help your expectations. The Dinobots (Grimlock and Slug at least) will only be present in that Shanghai battle scene. They will also not transform even though hasbro said they would.

Obviously, this is only speculation and as negative as it may sound, this is the mindset I am using so as not to be dissapointed like I have been for 3 times in a row. I also anticipate seeing Mark Wahlberg more than Optimus and having his trucker friend and Stanley Tucci be annoying. I also dont expect Slog to show up.

I am desperately wanting to see this movie now but after Man of Steel, I cannot trust how good a movie looks off trailers. hence why I am keeping my expectations really low and getting ready for the worst, while hoping for the best.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY