Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon?

Transformers News: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon?

Sunday, March 28th, 2010 9:11PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 45,982

The month of March has been full of rumors, and it looks like we're going out with a bang. The first of two this fine evening, Cybertron.ca - the prominent Canadian Transformers Fansite has received a report stating that Masterpiece Grimlock will be at Canadian Toys'R'Us as early as late April! For those who don't know, Canada was the first to recieve Wal*Mart Exclusive Masterpiece Skywarp and it looks like it will be the same for Grimlock.

Grimlock was reported to be a Toys'R'Us Exclusive at Toy Fair 2010, and is comprised mostly using the parts from MP-O8X King Grimlock. Feel free to check out the entire story at Cybertron.ca.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Blurrz
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059036)
Posted by Rated X on March 28th, 2010 @ 9:15pm CDT
Bring him to USA !!! I got my money ready !!!

On a seperate note...The streak continues !!! 18-0 Undertaker wins !!! I dont mean to get off topic, but that is history in the making and I just had to put it out there !!!

Peace to all :D
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059063)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:26pm CDT
FUT THE WHUCK?

Nooooo....that means he'll follow to the states soon after.

I can't afford to get him, Leader Class Starscream and whatever else is coming our way!

I have a feeling that we're going to be inundated with new product, all at once. Like they did with Animated and Universe.

Wave after wave after wave, then a gutwrenching, ungodly lull that seemed to just roll by like frozen molasses in the middle of an Antarctic winter.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the same now.

Gah.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059064)
Posted by Blurrz on March 28th, 2010 @ 10:29pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:FUT THE WHUCK?

Nooooo....that means he'll follow to the states soon after.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the same now.

Gah.

[color=teal]
We're in stasis lock right now. Get ready for the freaking purge of Ben 10, Star Wars and GI Joe off of the shelves. It's Transformers time. [/color]
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059079)
Posted by Autobot032 on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:34pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:FUT THE WHUCK?

Nooooo....that means he'll follow to the states soon after.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the same now.

Gah.

[color=teal]

You are correct.

I looked at the planograms for this current season and TF has a big push. As big as Iron Man. (which is odd, considering our movie was LAST year.)

With Summer coming soon, plus HFTD and Generations due, I'd say the beginning of Summer should hurt our wallets quite a bit.

December, January, February is the Winter reset.
March, April, May is the Spring reset.
June, July, August is the Summer reset.
September, October, November is the Fall reset.

We're now in the Spring reset and have quite a bit of shelf space allocated to our needs and desires. I'd imagine it could possibly be twice as big in a couple of months.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059082)
Posted by zodconvoy on March 28th, 2010 @ 11:56pm CDT
Considering as how Skywarp just hit my area in FRICKIN' JANUARY (at FULL PRICE, no less) I think I have some time...
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059190)
Posted by Zeds on March 29th, 2010 @ 9:33am CDT
Will get two (open one) as the cost for the domestic is around half as much as the JPN version and since I already have MP-08 and MP-08X.
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059249)
Posted by mechabooks on March 29th, 2010 @ 11:39am CDT
Anybody that doesn't have some version of this toy should grab this. This is a fantastic masterpiece Grimlock and a good addition to anyones collection! :BOT:
Re: Masterpiece Grimlock - To Be Released In Canada Soon? (1059253)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 29th, 2010 @ 11:42am CDT
I too think there will be a lot of product out at once but you can't have it all but grimlok a leader ss is coming home no matter what.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G2 1995 STAXX complete powermasters figure EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 11 hours 53 minutes 45 seconds
NEW TRANSFORMERS ARMADA MEGATRON NIB COMIC BOOK LEADER-1 MINICON TANK 2002 RID - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 56 minutes 25 seconds
Transformers Last Knight Deluxe Class Decepticon Berserker Action Figure NEW Toy - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 2 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers G2 1994 SIZZLE complete figure EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 12 hours 3 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers G2 1994 ROAD ROCKET Laser Cycles complete figure EUROPEAN hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 13 hours 12 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Energon Black Unicron Supreme 15" 2004 - Time Remaining: 5 days 17 hours 13 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Henkei Classic Ghost Starscream Exclusive - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 16 minutes
Transformers G2 1993 HOT RIDER complete figure EUROPEAN hasbro (turbofire) - Time Remaining: 20 days 15 hours 15 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes