Wednesday, December 31st, 2014 12:04pm CST

Category: Digital Media News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 83,287

To go with the screenshots reported earlier, fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade has lead us to new Robots in Disguise 2015 screenshots from the early episodes.

These feature characters that were previously revealed through previous clips and the Tiny Titans line, such as Hammerstrike and Thunderhoof.

Along with these decepticons, these stills also show us a new Decepticon bird, a new Alt Mode for Grimlock, more Strongarm on Sideswipe action and Jazz!

Transformers News: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers

Credit(s): Sabrblade

Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634529)
Posted by william-james88 on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:11pm CST
Just a few things I noticed:

This is probably Hammerstroke's alt mode:

Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634530)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:12pm CST
want to see the jazz figure
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634537)
Posted by Cobotron on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:32pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Just a few things I noticed:Also, I dont think this is a buffalo, it looks more like Cliffjumper (as shown in tiny titans asosrtement) with armour.

I don't know. Tiny T Cliff has car hood feet. Those look like hoofs to me.
What evs. I just like Buffarobos. The last time we saw a buffalo, it didn't work out so well.
So much so, there are no photos in our own galleries. :lol:
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634540)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:35pm CST
william-james88 wrote:Also, I dont think this is a buffalo, it looks more like Cliffjumper (as shown in tiny titans asosrtement) with armour.

The synopses I mentioned being on another site refer to a bull Decepticon being in episode 5, and make no mention of Cliffjumper in all 13 episode descriptions.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634542)
Posted by Madeus Prime on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:37pm CST
Wow, this is making me reconsider my first impression of the series... :-?

Also I doubt that's actually a new alt mode for Grimlock.

Looks more like a funny scene where he tries to look like a car in order to blend in. I mean, he's got a wood plank as his lightbar. :roll:

Notice his :CON: symbol is scratched out? :-? People seem to want to see Steeljaw turn into a interesting character, this could be proof.

Either way, Jazz looks pretty cool, Drift's mini-mes are interesting, Thunderhoof looks awesome, the buffalo bot looks cool, as does the bird bot. :D Hammer strike is a bit simple for my taste.

No idea who these two are. :???:
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634544)
Posted by Cobotron on December 31st, 2014 @ 12:47pm CST
Madeus Prime wrote:Wow, this is making me reconsider my first impression of the series... :-?
I'm with you Madeus. I'm getting excited for the show.
I'm feeling the same for the toys. I'm pretty easy to please.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634552)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2014 @ 1:00pm CST
Madeus Prime wrote:Image

No idea who these two are. :???:
The one being shocked is Bumblebee.

At first I thought the Con might be Fracture, but the silhouette is off.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634555)
Posted by Janus Prime on December 31st, 2014 @ 1:05pm CST
So cool!
The buffalo guy seems to be in his robot mode, he has hands instead of hoofs in the upper extremities.

I like all the beast/robot modes so far.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634557)
Posted by Forgotten on December 31st, 2014 @ 1:24pm CST
Is that Grimlock wearing a Decepticon symbol?
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634558)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2014 @ 1:36pm CST
Oh my word! Even more screencaps! - http://snakas.blog95.fc2.com/blog-entry-4237.html

Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634618)
Posted by Shuttershock on December 31st, 2014 @ 4:28pm CST
Gonna practically be swimming in Cons this outing. :CON:

Wonder how many will get toys or how many will be recurring? As it is, getting kind of a monster-of-the-week feel. And with the "escaped prisoners" story, I'm REALLY getting Power Rangers Time Force vibes.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634643)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on December 31st, 2014 @ 5:32pm CST
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634645)
Posted by Nisus on December 31st, 2014 @ 5:34pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
I'm with you Madeus. I'm getting excited for the show.
I'm feeling the same for the toys. I'm pretty easy to please.

Thirded. I was really on the shelf about the show, but some of the Cons have piqued my interest.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634647)
Posted by Emerje on December 31st, 2014 @ 5:41pm CST
So glad we're getting some normal looking Decepticons in here, not just animal themed ones.

Please tell me that last image of what looks like an killer whale with gold tusks is Torca. Please, please, please! Torca is easily my favorite Fuzor, I'd love to see the character get the love he deserves, even if he's a bad guy.

Emerje
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634648)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2014 @ 5:42pm CST
Nisus wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
I'm with you Madeus. I'm getting excited for the show.
I'm feeling the same for the toys. I'm pretty easy to please.

A new Con every episode, some having more than one per episode, others having the same Con returning, some even having captured Cons escaping to shake up the status quo; this is gonna be FUN!
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634651)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 31st, 2014 @ 6:07pm CST
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634677)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on December 31st, 2014 @ 8:48pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:You know, I've noticed that I like EVERY incarnation of Jazz, ever. I don't know why either.

Because, daddio, he's just one cool cat, man.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634681)
Posted by Madeus Prime on December 31st, 2014 @ 9:03pm CST
...Predaking?

...either Bisk or Slapper?

Totally Fracture.

Tortoise inspired?

I have to agree Emerje. He's awfully Torca-ish, or Elephora-ish.
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634688)
Posted by Ultra Markus on December 31st, 2014 @ 9:26pm CST
i wonder who will voice jazz, a Scatman Crothers inspired likeness would be nice
they don't call him Jazz for nothing ;)
Re: More screenshots of Robots In Disguise 2015 (Animated Series)- Potential Spoilers (1634689)
Posted by dreadwing95 on December 31st, 2014 @ 9:27pm CST
Madeus Prime wrote:Image
...Predaking?

...either Bisk or Slapper?

Totally Fracture.

Tortoise inspired?

I have to agree Emerje. He's awfully Torca-ish, or Elephora-ish.

i love every one of these cons so far. i think the red one is a new character. predaking is a little too noble to be a con and i think its a little obvious he hates cons even though they created him

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 Transformers G1 BLASTER BOOM BOX Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY