More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus

Transformers News: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus

Sunday, November 19th, 2017 6:04PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 13,881

Just before the weekend, we received a number of reports of the troubled and vexed issue that was the initial reporting on the Hasbro Transformers: Titans Return Arcee figure, initially an early access exclusive for Hascon, then made available for online retail via Hasbro Toy Shop and (we later discovered) Toys'R'Us.

It appears that those who were able to order fine the second time round, are now receiving the figure, according to confirmation emails (such as the one below, from Twincaster megatronus).

Thank you for shopping at Toysrus.com and Babiesrus.com. We are happy to report that the following item(s) have shipped!
Please note: If there is an item(s) in your order that was not shipped at this time, we will notify you via email as soon as it is shipped.

Here is a review of your shipped order:

Item: 26636384
Description: Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set
Quantity: 2 @ $24.99
Status: Shipped via: FedEx Ground

We were also informed of the figure's availability on both the main TRU site (as first reported here) and their eBay page - both with limited stock, but still up there at the time of writing. If you missed out, or are looking for a friend, now is the time to do so. Happy hunting!

Credit(s): TRU

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922696)
Posted by Rysquad on November 19th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CST
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922704)
Posted by Latebrus-K on November 19th, 2017 @ 8:17pm CST
Insurgent wrote:Anyone else find their legend Brawn really stiff to move his head? I think mine is finally starting to loosen up, but it still takes a lot of effort to move.

Absolutely! It's pretty ironic in a line where most of the other characters' heads rip off.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922711)
Posted by Emerje on November 19th, 2017 @ 8:27pm CST

Emerje
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922751)
Posted by Deadput on November 19th, 2017 @ 11:50pm CST
Is there any place I could get this from Canada?
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922756)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2017 @ 12:08am CST
Deadput wrote:Is there any place I could get this from Canada?

No, these are mainly US exclusives for the time being.

Canadians have been buying from Robot Kingdom:

Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922758)
Posted by Deadput on November 20th, 2017 @ 12:17am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Deadput wrote:Is there any place I could get this from Canada?

No, these are mainly US exclusives for the time being.

Canadians have been buying from Robot Kingdom:

Thanks Will I've been behind when it comes to Transformers purchases although now I have my first credit card and for the time been besides replacing a broken tv I'm not doing anything with it.

Is there also any way to get Terribull? He is the only small Titan master besides Ramhorn I don't have and on Amazon.ca it's only an add on item with everything else being overpriced.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922759)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 20th, 2017 @ 12:56am CST

Repugnus is nice but he really only has one good mode, his monster mode. The vehicle and gun are underwhelming. But at least when Grotusque (hopefully) goes up for sale again, I'll be ready.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922760)
Posted by Deadput on November 20th, 2017 @ 1:00am CST
If any one needs a transactor for Repungus, while it's not a monster mode if you have a spare Hardhead Repungus head colors match with Hardhead a little since he has the same shade of yellow and red in some places like the belt.

For right now it's his "pre monster" form in my collection.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922763)
Posted by Rysquad on November 20th, 2017 @ 1:19am CST
King Kuuga wrote:I picked up Octone today at Target, along with TM Repugnus. I can now retire my Universe Tankor to a different shelf. He's not superb but he's good enough. His plane mode is giving me some trouble though, the sections of the cockpit don't peg together very tightly so the nose splits with no provocation. And I was only able to attach the guns to the top of the clear Titan Master seat once, now when I try to do it it slips off. I don't see any visible defects on the gun or the clear panel, so I can't figure out why it won't fit.

I brought up the gun when I got the Laser Prime version of the mold. It's been an issue since the original use of the mold. Was tempted to get Octone too but want with Takaras simply for the Starscream Ghost headmaster.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922770)
Posted by Insurgent on November 20th, 2017 @ 4:34am CST
Emerje wrote:The Japanese version is pretty tight too, but the head is screwed together so you can probably slightly loosen it if needed.

Emerje

At least it's not just mine. I've already taken his chest apart. Don't remember seeing any screws on his head but I'll have another look later.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922774)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 20th, 2017 @ 6:18am CST
Insurgent wrote:

Emerje

Am I the only one who turns his head around during transformation?
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922775)
Posted by Insurgent on November 20th, 2017 @ 6:45am CST
Mine is so stiff, I've never actually turned it around like that for fear of not getting it back. Now it's a little easier, I might try, but first time I turned his head, it took way too much force to make him look straight again.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922776)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on November 20th, 2017 @ 7:24am CST
King Kuuga wrote:
Insurgent wrote:

Emerje

Am I the only one who turns his head around during transformation?

I do. Mine was never that hard to turn.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922784)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 20th, 2017 @ 8:50am CST
Rysquad wrote:

See that's weird, because the guns stay on both of mine just fine, so it must just be QC roulette. In fact, I took Octone on a business trip with me. I put him in plane mode and attached the guns to the top and put him in a box with about 7-8 other figures with him on top. Closed the box, put it in my trunk and drove home 300+ miles. When I got home, the guns were still attached.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922802)
Posted by Relic0037 on November 20th, 2017 @ 10:13am CST
Rysquad wrote:Finally found the Clone Two-Pack at the two closest Walgreen's to me. They're putting them on the same shelf space as their Deluxes.

I'm still searching for that. Guess I'll make the rounds again today while I'm out & about. I really don't want to pay eBay prices for a clone set!
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922807)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on November 20th, 2017 @ 10:21am CST
Relic0037 wrote:

You and me both. They are the last of TR for me! grr twin completionism...
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922810)
Posted by RNSrobot on November 20th, 2017 @ 10:35am CST
Neat. Ordered two and shipped them to my friend in Washington state. 15% off sale as well, apparently? Ended up under $45 USD. I'll pick them up in spring when I visit.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922813)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 20th, 2017 @ 10:48am CST
Relic0037 wrote:

I almost pulled the trigger on ebay and man am I glad I didn't. Because I ended up with 3 small QC issues on Cloudraker, all on his right leg. I would have been pissed if I paid inflated prices. None of the issues prevent me from enjoying the figure, as 2 are cosmetic only. I'm not even going to bother returning it. But I would have had a great deal of buyers remorse if I ended up paying extra for them.

The issues I ran into are 1) on his thigh, there are scratches from some type of tooling or something, doesn't effect transformation at all. 2) The larger of the 2 wing pieces has an ugly side where it meets the smaller wing piece, kind of like it cracked a little when they were breaking it from the sprue, doesn't affect transformation at all, in fact it is hidden when the wing is out. 3) The same larger wing piece has some slight tolerance issues where it doesn't fold fully out, like about 5 degrees short of how far the other side unfolds. Not a big deal, I just make the other side match and his wings look just slightly droopy.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922832)
Posted by Relic0037 on November 20th, 2017 @ 12:30pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

Finally found them, although they scanned for $17.99 at the register (& I wasn't going to argue over $1). When I open the set later, I will have to check for those QC issues. That would be one reason not to pay eBay prices. The other is that if I had broken down & bought the set at a marked up price, with my luck I would probably see it at Walgreens a week later.
Re: More Stock of Transformers Titans Return Arcee with Leinad and Ultra Magnus (1922841)
Posted by Rysquad on November 20th, 2017 @ 1:26pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Relic0037 wrote:

You and me both. They are the last of TR for me! grr twin completionism...

Of the two I checked, 1 store had 1 box left. But the other had 6 boxes.

Also, they're priced per store. One store had it for $18.99. The other had them for $17.99.
Transformers products from AMAZON