More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire

More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire

Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 8:23pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Game News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 82,846

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Credit to an anonymous Japanese poster over at Omochia@Futaba or better known as 2chan, now we get to see all 3 figures of upcoming Kabaya wave 2 Transformers Gum Box figures.

Other than Ultra Magnus, photos of Prowl & Skyfire are also available:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

You can view the original post here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Omochia@Futaba


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1134803)
Posted by Skyfire77 on October 12th, 2010 @ 8:37pm CDT
UM is still a solid "Must have". It'll be fun detailing that one. Prowl and Sky/Jetfire I can live without though.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1134804)
Posted by REMINATOR on October 12th, 2010 @ 8:37pm CDT
From those pictures, I think they look better than I expected.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1134843)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 12th, 2010 @ 9:50pm CDT
Hmm. Not too bad, but considering I recently won a WST Magnus on eBay, I'll pass. Providing it shows up in the mail, of course...
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135060)
Posted by whacko on October 13th, 2010 @ 8:44am CDT
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm. Not too bad, but considering I recently one a WST Magnus on eBay, I'll pass. Providing it shows up in the mail, of course...


heerotoysmaker (etoyshunter) WST version of Ultra Magnus is very impressive. It is just about perfect in every way, especially if you got the G1 colored version with the stickers. You will not be disappointed :)

One thing though, make note of the sliding switches on the bottom of the trailer that hold the "legs" in place when in robot mode. I didn't notice them at first and the legs were floppy which annoyed me.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135065)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 13th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
whacko wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Hmm. Not too bad, but considering I recently won a WST Magnus on eBay, I'll pass. Providing it shows up in the mail, of course...


heerotoysmaker (etoyshunter) WST version of Ultra Magnus is very impressive. It is just about perfect in every way, especially if you got the G1 colored version with the stickers. You will not be disappointed :)

One thing though, make note of the sliding switches on the bottom of the trailer that hold the "legs" in place when in robot mode. I didn't notice them at first and the legs were floppy which annoyed me.


Cool, thanks for the tip! I'm definitely looking forward to getting it. :D
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135259)
Posted by OptiMagnus on October 13th, 2010 @ 3:39pm CDT
Man I want at least some version of G1 Magnus.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135373)
Posted by Droptested Thrice on October 13th, 2010 @ 7:50pm CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:Why cant hasbro ever do things like this?


Maybe because kids in Japan are more adept at removing tiny toy parts from tiny sprues and assembling tiny toys out of them?
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135390)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 13th, 2010 @ 8:49pm CDT
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Why cant hasbro ever do things like this?


Maybe because kids in Japan are more adept at removing tiny toy parts from tiny sprues and assembling tiny toys out of them?


Quit painting American children as being stupid or less intelligent. People making comments like this are helping to add to the stigma that our children are less intelligent.

I guarantee you that there are children here in the US who would crush the competition with their incredible IQs.

The main reasons why we don't have these? Safety laws and no market for them.

It's as simple as that.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135450)
Posted by Droptested Thrice on October 14th, 2010 @ 1:07am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Why cant hasbro ever do things like this?


Maybe because kids in Japan are more adept at removing tiny toy parts from tiny sprues and assembling tiny toys out of them?


Quit painting American children as being stupid or less intelligent. People making comments like this are helping to add to the stigma that our children are less intelligent.

I guarantee you that there are children here in the US who would crush the competition with their incredible IQs.

The main reasons why we don't have these? Safety laws and no market for them.

It's as simple as that.



Chillax, I wasn't referring to your children.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135464)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 14th, 2010 @ 2:16am CDT
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Autobot032 wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Why cant hasbro ever do things like this?


Maybe because kids in Japan are more adept at removing tiny toy parts from tiny sprues and assembling tiny toys out of them?


Quit painting American children as being stupid or less intelligent. People making comments like this are helping to add to the stigma that our children are less intelligent.

I guarantee you that there are children here in the US who would crush the competition with their incredible IQs.

The main reasons why we don't have these? Safety laws and no market for them.

It's as simple as that.



Chillax, I wasn't referring to your children.


I don't have kids. I just believe they deserve better.
Re: More Toy Images Of Kabaya Transformers Gum Box Figures - Ultra Magnus, Prowl & Skyfire (1135927)
Posted by Skyfire77 on October 14th, 2010 @ 10:32pm CDT
Autobot032 wrote:
Droptested Thrice wrote:
Megatron Wolf wrote:Why cant hasbro ever do things like this?


Maybe because kids in Japan are more adept at removing tiny toy parts from tiny sprues and assembling tiny toys out of them?


Quit painting American children as being stupid or less intelligent. People making comments like this are helping to add to the stigma that our children are less intelligent.

I guarantee you that there are children here in the US who would crush the competition with their incredible IQs.

The main reasons why we don't have these? Safety laws and no market for them.

It's as simple as that.


I've a feeling it's more the latter than the former. Model kits like this are recommended for ages ten and up, which would be right in Hasbro's target audience, but kids these days probably aren't interested in a fragile, limited articulation toy they have to put together.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "2016 Transformers Autobot Drift Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 86 Grimlock and Autobot Wheelie Hasbro Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* OFFICIAL Transformers Studio Series 38 Optimus Prime Bumblebee Movie SS-38" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Cyclonus 2015 7" Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Autobot Bumblebee Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot 5 WFC siege direct hit power punch storm cloud viper pteraxadon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Siege War for Cybertron MISB Beautiful L@@K! Prime Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Universe Sunstreaker With Reprolabels" on EBAY