Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Transformers News: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Sunday, April 10th, 2011 1:52PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Transtopia
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 95,740

Here's a little creativity on a slow day! Brickshelf user chingfat has recently updated his creations with a sweet custom of G1/IDW Blurr. This custom features transformation without taking pieces apart, and looks mighty stylish in the process. Certainly Blurr isn't the only showcase of chingfat's collection, as he's made among other things, fully combinable Predacons into Predaking. They certainly put the upcoming 'Kre-O' sets to shame. Be sure to check out his other customs here!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Brickshelf
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207428)
Posted by Mkall on April 10th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207431)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:20pm CDT
Thats very creative haha. I remeber being particularly skilled in crafting with legos but not on this degree.

If you want to see some real good lego Transformers, check out boyzwiththemosttoyz on Youtube, they have some cool looking ones.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207433)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
I've seen this guy's stuff before, very cool. I really wish I could get some step by step instructions to recreate some of these!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207443)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?

I assume the rest of the news staff just leaves the Blurr related stuff to Blurrz, give him something to do, throw him a bone
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207451)
Posted by Rated X on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CDT
Interesting. Not a lego fan but creative I admit.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207456)
Posted by mightwork on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT

Here's a link to some of mine, I know I'm no where near as talented as this guy but I'm getting better!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207518)
Posted by quickmixed on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:37pm CDT
So I followed the link and next thing I know an hours passed and Im still looking at Lego TFs. Theres some really talented folks out there. Personally I liked the alt mode for this one the best.

Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207579)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 10th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT
Holy crap that is intense! This guy is seriously talented. Triple-changer MP Grimlock! Apex Prime! Springer's vehicle modes look so awesome. All of these, just awesome. :D
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207838)
Posted by Optimus1138 on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
Those are awesome. I've tried making TFs with Lego a few times, but they never turn out very well. Check out Orion Pax (not my account) here on Flickr to see some other great Lego TFs.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Beast Fire Predaking Beast Hunters Predacons Rising - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 51 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Movie 5 Deluxe Class Berserker Slash Barricade Bumblebee Set of 4 - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 52 minutes 39 seconds
SDCC 2016 Exclusive set GIJOE and the Transformers Powerglide & Soundwave - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 57 minutes 9 seconds
SDCC 2012 Exclusive Set GIJOE Transformers - Destro & Shockwave HISS Tank - Time Remaining: 4 days 14 hours 57 minutes
Transformers RID 20th Anniversary DVD Edition G1 Optimus Prime - dated 2006 - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 56 minutes 57 seconds
Kaiyodo Legacy of Revoltech LR-008 Convoy Optimus Prime Transformers Japan - Time Remaining: 2 days 10 hours 9 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Autobot Teslor & Brainstorm Walgreens Exclusive MOSC - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 12 minutes 41 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Voyager Class Optimus Prime 100% Complete + Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 33 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem