Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Sunday, April 10th, 2011 1:52pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Transtopia
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 102,146

Here's a little creativity on a slow day! Brickshelf user chingfat has recently updated his creations with a sweet custom of G1/IDW Blurr. This custom features transformation without taking pieces apart, and looks mighty stylish in the process. Certainly Blurr isn't the only showcase of chingfat's collection, as he's made among other things, fully combinable Predacons into Predaking. They certainly put the upcoming 'Kre-O' sets to shame. Be sure to check out his other customs here!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Brickshelf

Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207428)
Posted by Mkall on April 10th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207431)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:20pm CDT
Thats very creative haha. I remeber being particularly skilled in crafting with legos but not on this degree.

If you want to see some real good lego Transformers, check out boyzwiththemosttoyz on Youtube, they have some cool looking ones.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207433)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
I've seen this guy's stuff before, very cool. I really wish I could get some step by step instructions to recreate some of these!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207443)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?

I assume the rest of the news staff just leaves the Blurr related stuff to Blurrz, give him something to do, throw him a bone
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207451)
Posted by Rated X on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CDT
Interesting. Not a lego fan but creative I admit.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207456)
Posted by mightwork on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT

Here's a link to some of mine, I know I'm no where near as talented as this guy but I'm getting better!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207518)
Posted by quickmixed on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:37pm CDT
So I followed the link and next thing I know an hours passed and Im still looking at Lego TFs. Theres some really talented folks out there. Personally I liked the alt mode for this one the best.

Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207579)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 10th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT
Holy crap that is intense! This guy is seriously talented. Triple-changer MP Grimlock! Apex Prime! Springer's vehicle modes look so awesome. All of these, just awesome. :D
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207838)
Posted by Optimus1138 on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
Those are awesome. I've tried making TFs with Lego a few times, but they never turn out very well. Check out Orion Pax (not my account) here on Flickr to see some other great Lego TFs.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Chase the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn - COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction STRAFE Complete Deluxe Dinobot AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Jada 2016 Chevy Camaro BUMBLEBEE Transformers Diecast 1:32 scale" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers Robots in Disguise 12" Titan Heroes Steeljaw Epic Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Hollywood Rides G1 Transformers Optimus Prime 1:32 Diecast Car NEW!" on EBAY