Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Transformers News: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr!

Sunday, April 10th, 2011 1:52PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Transtopia
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 96,378

Here's a little creativity on a slow day! Brickshelf user chingfat has recently updated his creations with a sweet custom of G1/IDW Blurr. This custom features transformation without taking pieces apart, and looks mighty stylish in the process. Certainly Blurr isn't the only showcase of chingfat's collection, as he's made among other things, fully combinable Predacons into Predaking. They certainly put the upcoming 'Kre-O' sets to shame. Be sure to check out his other customs here!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): Brickshelf
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207428)
Posted by Mkall on April 10th, 2011 @ 1:59pm CDT
Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207431)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:20pm CDT
Thats very creative haha. I remeber being particularly skilled in crafting with legos but not on this degree.

If you want to see some real good lego Transformers, check out boyzwiththemosttoyz on Youtube, they have some cool looking ones.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207433)
Posted by PhunkJunkion on April 10th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CDT
I've seen this guy's stuff before, very cool. I really wish I could get some step by step instructions to recreate some of these!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207443)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:02pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Almost tempted to find and break out my own tub of lego. That looks very cool.

Also why does it not surprise me that Blurrz is posting a story about Blurr?

I assume the rest of the news staff just leaves the Blurr related stuff to Blurrz, give him something to do, throw him a bone
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207451)
Posted by Rated X on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:24pm CDT
Interesting. Not a lego fan but creative I admit.
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207456)
Posted by mightwork on April 10th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT

Here's a link to some of mine, I know I'm no where near as talented as this guy but I'm getting better!
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207518)
Posted by quickmixed on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:37pm CDT
So I followed the link and next thing I know an hours passed and Im still looking at Lego TFs. Theres some really talented folks out there. Personally I liked the alt mode for this one the best.

Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207579)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 10th, 2011 @ 9:34pm CDT
Holy crap that is intense! This guy is seriously talented. Triple-changer MP Grimlock! Apex Prime! Springer's vehicle modes look so awesome. All of these, just awesome. :D
Re: Move Aside Kre-O - Fanmade Lego Blurr! (1207838)
Posted by Optimus1138 on April 11th, 2011 @ 2:32pm CDT
Those are awesome. I've tried making TFs with Lego a few times, but they never turn out very well. Check out Orion Pax (not my account) here on Flickr to see some other great Lego TFs.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers G1 Predator TALON 1991 European version Hasbro New & Sealed - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 13 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Movie 2011 Dark of the Moon Nitro Bumblebee (Deluxe) MOSC BRAND NEW - Time Remaining: 5 days 9 hours 16 minutes 50 seconds
BREAKAWAY + THROTTLE Transformers Titans Return Generations Deluxe Getaway New - Time Remaining: 4 days 15 hours 17 minutes 51 seconds
1990s-2000s Transformers Energon Cybertron Generations Figure Lot Starscream Etc - Time Remaining: 9 days 2 hours 19 minutes 15 seconds
Transformers Prime PREDAKING Predacon Beast Hunters Voyager Class Figure MISB - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 20 minutes 44 seconds
100% Hasbro Transformers Platinum Ed Insecticons Bombshell Kickback Skrapnel - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 22 minutes 23 seconds
Transformers Armada 2002 Scavenger, Rollbar and other small transformer - Time Remaining: 13 days 25 minutes 47 seconds
Transformers Heroes of Cybertron Megatron Soundwave SEALED, Optimus Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 27 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017