New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee

New Images of DOTM  Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee

Sunday, April 24th, 2011 2:48pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 58,415

Once again the Chinese auction site TaoBao brings us new looks at an upcoming Transformers DOTM figure. This time it's the translucent redeco of ROTF Deluxe Cannon Bumblebee. Images from the auction are mirrored below.

Credit(s): TaoBao

This article was last modified on Sunday, April 24th, 2011 4:32pm CDT

Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213320)
Posted by RodimusJunkie on April 24th, 2011 @ 3:00pm CDT
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213340)
Posted by Burn on April 24th, 2011 @ 3:48pm CDT
RodimusJunkie wrote:Hmmm more crystal like figures, but that doesn't bother me as much as the creepy eye balls he has. Weirds me out, him staring at me.

If you don't buy him (and every other Bumblebee), DOTM Scanning ROTF Deluxe Cannon Bumblebee will eat your soul ...
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213363)
Posted by BeastProwl on April 24th, 2011 @ 4:35pm CDT
If I see one more Bumblebee..........
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213381)
Posted by Chaoslock on April 24th, 2011 @ 5:21pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:If I see one more Bumblebee..........

It will be the sign that a thousand more is coming.
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213387)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 24th, 2011 @ 5:48pm CDT
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213396)
Posted by Jetstorm92210 on April 24th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CDT
Gah, way to ruin an awesome redeco, they should have used the first one or the latest one which are both brilliant, not Cannon Bumblebee or the one who instead of a hand, had a a really awful cannon with an even worse missile, those two are terrible.
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213399)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on April 24th, 2011 @ 6:11pm CDT
Haha, I'm a sucker for this plastic here. This might be one more Bee I'm buying. It seems I buy about one Bee every year or so....
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213409)
Posted by Grahf on April 24th, 2011 @ 6:21pm CDT
I hate to say it, but I actually like this one. And I told myself no more Bumblebees...
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213413)
Posted by joeformer on April 24th, 2011 @ 6:26pm CDT
Ok I kinda get it. Make a bunch of different types of the same figure based on what people want. If you dont like it dont buy it, or by the one you like. Is that what hasbro is going for? The only problem is that a lot of the figures seem to be watered down. One comes with mechtech, one is translucent, one has kung fu grip. One can talk, the other can read and write. lol. They should make a line with movie accurate figures and little in scale articulated mini figures of the human characters. This would be a better and more accurate line. This is what I would liek to see. Im sure there are a lot others who feel the same way. It is time hasbro, lets do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213423)
Posted by kookookajew on April 24th, 2011 @ 7:12pm CDT
oh please hasbro... give us more bumblebees ... the over 9000 different moulds of this PIECE OF SHIII....I mean ... heavenly figure haven't been enough ....
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213439)
Posted by RodimusJunkie on April 24th, 2011 @ 7:47pm CDT
Lol =}
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213452)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 24th, 2011 @ 8:20pm CDT
Yay. More Cannon Bumblebee repaints.

Okay, I liked the original ROTF release and the battle damaged Rampage among the Ruins version, but besides those two, all these repaints are getting ridiculous.

They could've used the NEW DOTM Bumblebee mold but NOOOOOOOOO....
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213467)
Posted by Rated X on April 24th, 2011 @ 8:47pm CDT
Sick of bumblebee.
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213475)
Posted by Rated X on April 24th, 2011 @ 9:16pm CDT
Sorry to get off topic but has anyone else noticed both the Botcon 2011 website and the Funpub TFCC website are both not working ???

I keep getting this everytime:

Server Error

Either the Macromedia application server is unreachable or it does not have a mapping to process this request.

Is anybody else getting this problem or is it something on my computer ???
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213478)
Posted by Kibble on April 24th, 2011 @ 9:19pm CDT
I kinda like translucent figures, but this thing is hideous.
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213510)
Posted by rpetras on April 24th, 2011 @ 10:41pm CDT

Seriously!

I can't look at it without the music from the Halloween movies rolling through my head. :evil:
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213546)
Posted by amtm on April 24th, 2011 @ 11:46pm CDT
And I thought the Deluxe Bumblebees couldn't get any uglier. The only one they got (mostly) right was Battle Blade Bumblebee. (And that was mainly just because of the battle mask and the flip-out cannon. Why they couldn't combine a cannon and a hand on Human Alliance Bumblebee is beyond me but the Deluxe solution was genius.)
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213595)
Posted by Blurrz on April 25th, 2011 @ 3:38am CDT
The symbols are certainly not helping!
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213622)
Posted by OlivusPrime on April 25th, 2011 @ 5:43am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:enough with this mold already, please someone go to the production plant find the molds for this figure and destroy them for the love of all that is holly & unholly ive had enough.

The G1 Wheeljack mold is no more, but we'll get plenty more of this guy! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Re: New Images of DOTM Deluxe Translucent Bumblebee (1213627)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 25th, 2011 @ 6:21am CDT

are holly and unholly twins?

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY