New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05

New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05

Friday, July 1st, 2011 10:04am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 40,892

FansProject has posted new promotional images of their upcoming products - Causality CA-03 Thundershred, CA-04 Stormbomb & CA-05 Backfiery.

The products are based on Transformers Generation One Insecticons. The first figure CA-03 is expected to be released early July 2011.

You can check out the original post by clicking any of the images above.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Fansproject

Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250576)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
TOO...MUCH...AWESOME... :BOOM:
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250577)
Posted by Rated X on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:13am CDT
Glad I ordered all 3. Not sure if I will display them with those weird ninja weapons though...

My only gripe is I wish they had used translucent yellow plastic instead of yellow paint on their chest plates but I still love em.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250578)
Posted by WolfDawg on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:16am CDT
Wow, I'm not going to lie; at first I had no interest in these figures because I planned on getting Mastermind Creation's insecticons that combine into a train. But since they've yet to release any new info on them in months, I'll probably go ahead and buy these guys!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250580)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:18am CDT
Odd, but not-Shrapnel Backfiery reminds me more of the Deluxe Insecticon Ransack instead of Shrapnel. And ninjas? Classic combination, insects and ninjas ;)
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250583)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:22am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Odd, but not-Shrapnel Backfiery reminds me more of the Deluxe Insecticon Ransack instead of Shrapnel.

Maybe because he's supposed to be Kickback, not Shrapnel? ;)
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250591)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:46am CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:

Maybe because he's supposed to be Kickback, not Shrapnel? ;)

:BANG_HEAD: Kickback, grasshopper guy, whatever!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250592)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:47am CDT
dear god i wan....NEED THESE I, NEED THEM!!!!!!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250593)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:50am CDT
You know, I wish FP would stop making TF inspired figures and just do their own thing.
I would love to know what they can do without the limitations of having to homage an existing character.
Also, I soo want these!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250602)
Posted by juxtapose519 on July 1st, 2011 @ 10:59am CDT
These are frigging awesome awesome. I wish I weren't broke broke.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250608)
Posted by Motorthing on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:05am CDT
The wait is killing me - get outta the factory and into my collection NOW!!!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250615)
Posted by prowl123 on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:09am CDT
:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:

I NEED THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250618)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:11am CDT
i only love backfiery(most wanted) and the other one that isn't bombsomething(sorry forgetting names). i love the fact that backfiery has only the daggers as weapons cuz that is just badass. i don't like the bombshreder becuz i just don't like that huge ninja star, sorry but i can't see how that is practicle.

And how is the combination of bugz and ninjas classic?

and yes dead metal i do agree that fansproject should make their own thing. the problem is they are called FANSproject, so they basicaly make things the majority of the fans want which are homages to past characters(either that or they don't have the ball bearings to it).
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250621)
Posted by Requiem Prime on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:12am CDT
So awesome, I wonder how long until we hear about CA-06, and CA-07?

You know, Backfiery weapon options seems pretty thin compared to the multi-purpose load outs in the other two.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250631)
Posted by starwarrior1227 on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:24am CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:So awesome, I wonder how long until we hear about CA-06, and CA-07?

How dare you insult backfiery's weapon choice choice! those daggers can be thrown for long length kills or be used in melee melee. And lets remember a true master is one who can destroy all with one type of weapon weapon.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250635)
Posted by craggy on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:33am CDT
starwarrior1227 wrote:
And how is the combination of bugz and ninjas classic?

ah, grasshopper. you are young, but you will learn.

also. Fansproject! Not helping me save any money. Had the first one ordered. Waited til I got paid to order the 2nd one (Bombshell) and whilst Backfiery was probably the one I am most impressed with, I'd been trying to keep some money for later in the month. I can't risk missing out on that one now. Damn. All 3 pre-ordered now.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250636)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:34am CDT

His name belies his real weapon… :-$
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250642)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on July 1st, 2011 @ 11:44am CDT
These are made of so much win.. Too bad I cannot afford them..
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250685)
Posted by TheDownshift on July 1st, 2011 @ 12:49pm CDT
Thundershred's got a Fuuma Shuriken, Stormbomb's got a Double Kusari-gama, and Backfiery's got an assload of kunai. My inner weeaboo is tweaking right now.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250860)
Posted by tmk9883 on July 1st, 2011 @ 7:20pm CDT
Those looks really sweet. Im looking forward to displaying them next to their G1 counterparts.
Re: New Images of FansProject Of Causality CA-03, CA-04, CA-05 (1250868)
Posted by TheStrategist on July 1st, 2011 @ 7:33pm CDT
Preordered all three. Apparently, I'm the only one that's more excited about the beetles than Backfiery. Still, will have to own all three of them.

Any word on when they are shipping? I'm getting impatient!

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY