New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour

New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour

Monday, May 10th, 2010 12:22am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 31,406

Headrobots.com have posted some new images of the "Snake" repaint of the Cobra headrobot. More information on the figure can be found here.

To see more images and to preorder the figure visit Headrobots here.

Stick with Seibertron.com for all the latest in toy news!

Credit(s): Headrobots.com

This article was last modified on Monday, May 10th, 2010 12:25am CDT

Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072713)
Posted by Blurrz on May 10th, 2010 @ 12:28am CDT
I really dig this color. I wish I could army build with these...
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072715)
Posted by Mkall on May 10th, 2010 @ 12:51am CDT
HA!

That's really cool that it comes with a little person.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072735)
Posted by Amelie on May 10th, 2010 @ 3:42am CDT
If I wasn't broke, I'd be all over these Headrobos. Especially since I see headless\weaponless Headmasters pretty frequently in charity shops and markets.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072737)
Posted by Diem on May 10th, 2010 @ 4:03am CDT
They're cute if you wanna have a whole "humans take over Transformers' bodies" thing but the head mode's face just looks too alien for me.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072748)
Posted by --B-- on May 10th, 2010 @ 5:48am CDT
Having the guns as one piece that can fit into the robot body's hand as a weapon is way smart and a really nice touch.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072753)
Posted by Amelie on May 10th, 2010 @ 6:32am CDT
The head actually reminds me of the Diaclone\Microchange figures, with the slightly mask-like appearance. The black one photographed on Mindwipe on their site looks great with him.

Will Ryan\Seibertron be doing galleries of these?
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072760)
Posted by Stockade on May 10th, 2010 @ 7:57am CDT

Only if someone can create something for the old Target master figures?
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072769)
Posted by --B-- on May 10th, 2010 @ 8:44am CDT
Stockade wrote:At first i didnt care for these little guys, but know i'm really liking these alot. The down fall is i have only have 2 headmasters: Mindwipe and Highbrow in my collection.

Only if someone can create something for the old Target master figures?

This.

Headrobots needs to branch off into weaponrobots as well. A 2 or 3 pack of different targetmasters, ala Universe Cyclonus's partner Nightstick would be pure win.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072771)
Posted by Prime Evil on May 10th, 2010 @ 8:47am CDT
I'll be getting this guy as well. Got the first release, and I might as well get this and the Nightrider as well. I like how inexpensive these are, and that's why I'm getting them. Oh, and there's really nothing that I'm buying at the moment.
Re: New Images of Headrobots Cobra, "Snake" Recolour (1072989)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on May 10th, 2010 @ 9:28pm CDT
I'm confused about the little guys driving SNAKE: do one or two come with each unit, or are those random old Diaclone drivers demonstrating that you can seat them if you happen to have 'em? This almost makes me wish I'd ordered more than one; aren't they limited to just 100 pieces?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Netflix Quintesson Deseeus Army Drone NEW-IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Used Build A Bear Transformers Optimus Prime Bear Mask Flips Over Head 17'" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie B-127 Deluxe Class Studio Series SS-70" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY